slug.com slug.com
2 0

Are we in the seven year tribulation yet? No. It comes a few years after Agenda 30.

I'm a firm believer in biblical prophecy. Using Sir Robert Anderson's method for solving the cryptic prophecy of Daniel 9:25 which gave the Jews the exact date of the Triumphal Entry (which they failed to figure out - ref Luke 17:41-44), I believe I've figured out the cryptic prophecy of Hosea 5:15 to 6:2 and gotten the date (which I'm not sharing, except to say it fits to a T to the time we're in). I qualify this with "I believe I've figured out the cryptic prophecy" because only hindsight would be the proverbial "proof of the pudding." Sir Robertson had the benefit of hindsight. All this is why I don't think things are going back to how they were.

Christian or agnostic, you would do well to prep. And to get out of population centers while you still can, especially if you have kids or grandkids. To the agnostic, Luke 21:34-36 is the first step to the way out of the mess, which is a trusting faith in Christ.

eschatologyguy 9 Oct 28
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Easy to believe it's coming, these days! 👀

sqeptiq Level 10 Oct 28, 2022

Maybe it's because it is.

I'm a firm believer in Jesus Christ, and that He is sufficient in all things for us.

2 Peter 1:21
"For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost."

If, as written in Hebrews 10:7, that the volume of scripture is written of Him, then we would do well to consider. All prophecy is related to Christ and His central role in history. Its not either/or. The two are not compartmentalized by the Father.

@eschatologyguy And yet we are warned of false prophets. I would say my true defense is in Jesus Christ.

@TimTuolomne I don't think Hosea is a false prophet. And I'm not claiming to be a prophet. I am careful to qualify my unpacking of Hosea 5:15-6:2 with "I believe I've figured out the cryptic prophecy" because only hindsight would be the proverbial "proof of the pudding." As it is, it all points in that direction. It falls within the ballpark from the budding of the fig tree (rebirth of Israel) which the Lord says "this generation shall not pass untill all are fulfilled" to this WEF thing aiming to establish a one world government.

@eschatologyguy I am not saying Hosea is a false prophet. Please don't equate my clear statements to projections as something else that I clearly did not say.

I'm saying Scripture is my guide through Jesus Christ. No one else. How would I know otherwise? The answer is that I can't.

@TimTuolomne If youre insinuating I'm a false prophet, I don't claim to be one. I'm not claiming any special revelation from God. I'm just like you, a believer. It's just that I'm looking at Hosea 5:15-6:3 as cryptic prophecy, as Sir Anderson viewed Daniel 9:25 as cryptic prophecy - and he got it right. As I said, only hindsight would be the proverbial proof of the pudding here.

@eschatologyguy I am insinuating no such thing. I have clearly stated MY limits in understanding. Please read carefully.

@TimTuolomne I also said "if." So I hope that settles it.

Recent Visitors 3

Photos 116 More

Posted by eschatologyguy Warning: Rather dark content.

Posted by WeltansichtPsalm 122:6 Tehillim 122:6

Posted by Weltansicht For KosherTorah School Students The Private Teachings of R.

Posted by Weltansicht For KosherTorah School Students The Private Teachings of R.

Posted by eschatologyguy A Likely Scenario (based on many prophetic passages) The Left never sleeps and they never stop plotting utterly sick, perverse evil.

Posted by eschatologyguyA covenant in a generic sense is a peace agreement.

Posted by eschatologyguy The idea or concept of being allowed to escape the coming tribulation was already prophesied back in Job and Psalms and the prophets.

Posted by WeltansichtAhh, to be as children ;-)

Posted by WeltansichtFrom Jerusalem Hashem bless all of us with a wonderful, healthy, sweet, and productive New Year… A year of peace.

Posted by WeltansichtThe rabbi has not done a live FB session in a long long time, so it must be insightfully important. 8 PM EASTERN His page: [facebook.com]

Posted by eschatologyguyI have a high respect for these two guys, but the more they shoehorn Russia in as the endtime bogeyman and claiming it to be "prophetic," the more incredible they sound.

Posted by WeltansichtNot sure if it is prophetical, but there are ways to support Israel, despite the globalists' apartheid boycott divestment and sanctions movement. [levhaolam.com]

Posted by eschatologyguy Most Troy Black's "prophecies" missed the mark. I wouldn't be surprised if that's where he got his revelations from. Careful with "internet prophets."

Posted by eschatologyguy The Philippine Department of Education just opened the door to let the LGBT ideological insanity in. Clueless leaders being clueless. What could possibly go wrong?

Posted by WeltansichtBehold, I will send for many fishers, saith the Lord, and they shall fish them; and after will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain, and from every hill, and out of ...

Posted by eschatologyguy One world government has its appeal with science buffs who are told by popular physicists like Michio Kaku, Neil DeGrasse Tyson and others that this would be a necessary development to allow a ...

• Top tags#video #god #Israel #Bible #world #ChuckMissler #church #Jesus #Christians #earth #faith #Christian #biden #iran #Rapture #nation #book #truth #hope #evil #government #pastor #reason #military #Islam #media #China #money #children #nuclear #USA #hell #sin #EndTimeProphecy #youtube #ancient #teachers #death #Jerusalem #holy #evidence #democrats #Satan #TheTruth #population #spirit #verses #fear #Canada #MiddleEast ...

Members 139Top

Moderators