slug.com slug.com
1 0

A lion walks the streets of Jerusalem, if you want to see a different perspective than what the propaganda always tells you.

[facebook.com]

Weltansicht 8 June 30
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Not very sure I understood what I was watching

Joel was just doing his usual talking about things. He got accosted by the police, and was referring about the police state of the secular zionist government and he is a Biblical zionist, wanting peace and rescuing some Arab muslims kids from some yeshiva teens. Interesting that people feel the need to go to the settlements to escape and feel safe from the state. His last name is Caliphari. Caliph Ari. Ari means lion in Hebrew. Even he doesn't realize this...yet. Maybe nothing, maybe everything. I don't know. I do know it is written a lion will come up from the thicket, from his lair; and the destroyer of the nations will follow. 🤔

@Weltansicht

and the destroyer of the nations will follow.

This guy comes ostensibly to broker peace "with many" (Dan 9:27). He will have a very large following, even - I suspect - among Israelis. Some say this guy will come from the tribe of Dan and will be born from the vicinity of the Golan. All of this is largely based on the serpent ensign of the tribe of Dan. I just believe what Micah 5:5 says, that he will be an ethnic Assyrian.

Having said that, it is a strong likelihood that there will be an ongoing global conflict when this Assyrian shows up, because why would his offer of peace be appealing if there's already peace?

@eschatologyguy not sure on that peace....maybe like the peaceful protests of the liberal leftists we had in America....could be construed the same on the peaceful protests of Hong Kong or the ones from Covid lockdown in Shanghai....all's peaceful on the eastern front for NATO despite the Ukraine/Russia skirmish of the NWO vs what ever you want to identify Putin as aggressor or defender of self protection....

how many conflagrations are going on else where on the planet? more people are getting killed in an American city than any of the other dangerous places on earth, every weekend; and they are gun free zones according to law....

it gets to the point of Orwell 1984 statement the war was never meant to be won just continuous

@Weltansicht it's in your Torah. It's in Daniel 9:27, that confirmation of the "covenant with many."

The conflagration that's coming will be unprecedented. Billions (a third plus another third) in Gentile casualties - but it's not in the Torah, it's in the NT. What's in the OT is Israel's casualties, and its 2 out of 3 (Zach 13:8, it will be worse than the Holocaust). Based on today's population, we'll have less than 3B survivors, and that's just from man being wolf to man.

@eschatologyguy yes it is. some take the reference to the coming of the Moshiach and destroying the goyim from their sovereignty in the Land of Israel. Much like King Tidal of Genesis 14:1

Sometimes I do not think it is going to be a big bang or boom, but a very slow whimper.

1 Kings 3:28 on Israel fearing the king

Sheth is lord of Chaos. Numbers 24:17 or even the whole chapter is worth reading.

@Weltansicht

the Moshiach and destroying the goyim from their sovereignty in the Land of Israel. Much like King Tidal of Genesis 14:1

We read that God does use non-Jews to judge Israel for disobedience. But those that get to be used as a stick also themselves get hurt. I think Tidal was a Hittite emperor of sorts. And where are the Hittites now?

1 Kings 3:28 on Israel fearing the king

If we check out the rest the verse, we read the reason why Israel feared: "for they saw that the wisdom of God was in him, to do judgment."

Because Israel had disobeyed.

As for Numbers 24, we find Balaam as an odd guy, having the true gift of prophecy and yet being stiff necked about what he saw, eventually showing a "legal loophole," as it were, on how to corrupt Israel after he was prevented from putting a curse on the fledgling nation. I suppose Sheth was the source of the people's and nations who professed "Olam Eybah" or an everlasting hatred for Israel. The "sticks" who also themselves get hurt.

"To whom much is given, much is required," talks about Israel. God's word - His main means of getting His message across to man - is to be read in its entirety and not have some sections of it blocked off with threats of a curse. There is no curse for reading God's word, but blessing and getting a better grasp of what God is saying to us.

Sometimes I do not think it is going to be a big bang or boom, but a very slow whimper.

It's going to be as scripture says its going to be, regardless of what we may think. Try to check out the folks at One For Israel. They read all of scripture and not block off any sections of it. They definitely have a better grasp of what God is saying than those who put desperate curses on those who read certain parts of it. Putting a curse for reading certain parts of God's message to us does not make sense at all.

Recent Visitors 7

Photos 116 More

Posted by eschatologyguy Warning: Rather dark content.

Posted by WeltansichtPsalm 122:6 Tehillim 122:6

Posted by Weltansicht For KosherTorah School Students The Private Teachings of R.

Posted by Weltansicht For KosherTorah School Students The Private Teachings of R.

Posted by eschatologyguy A Likely Scenario (based on many prophetic passages) The Left never sleeps and they never stop plotting utterly sick, perverse evil.

Posted by eschatologyguyA covenant in a generic sense is a peace agreement.

Posted by eschatologyguy The idea or concept of being allowed to escape the coming tribulation was already prophesied back in Job and Psalms and the prophets.

Posted by WeltansichtAhh, to be as children ;-)

Posted by WeltansichtFrom Jerusalem Hashem bless all of us with a wonderful, healthy, sweet, and productive New Year… A year of peace.

Posted by WeltansichtThe rabbi has not done a live FB session in a long long time, so it must be insightfully important. 8 PM EASTERN His page: [facebook.com]

Posted by eschatologyguyI have a high respect for these two guys, but the more they shoehorn Russia in as the endtime bogeyman and claiming it to be "prophetic," the more incredible they sound.

Posted by WeltansichtNot sure if it is prophetical, but there are ways to support Israel, despite the globalists' apartheid boycott divestment and sanctions movement. [levhaolam.com]

Posted by eschatologyguy Most Troy Black's "prophecies" missed the mark. I wouldn't be surprised if that's where he got his revelations from. Careful with "internet prophets."

Posted by eschatologyguy The Philippine Department of Education just opened the door to let the LGBT ideological insanity in. Clueless leaders being clueless. What could possibly go wrong?

Posted by WeltansichtBehold, I will send for many fishers, saith the Lord, and they shall fish them; and after will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain, and from every hill, and out of ...

Posted by eschatologyguy One world government has its appeal with science buffs who are told by popular physicists like Michio Kaku, Neil DeGrasse Tyson and others that this would be a necessary development to allow a ...

• Top tags#video #god #Israel #Bible #world #ChuckMissler #church #Jesus #Christians #earth #faith #Christian #biden #iran #Rapture #nation #book #truth #hope #evil #government #pastor #reason #military #Islam #media #China #money #children #nuclear #USA #hell #sin #EndTimeProphecy #youtube #ancient #teachers #death #Jerusalem #holy #evidence #democrats #Satan #TheTruth #population #spirit #verses #fear #Canada #MiddleEast ...

Members 139Top

Moderators