slug.com slug.com
1 1

The uncanny connection of the Apocalypse and Passover. - What is God's purpose in the Plagues? (11:49)

I'd even go further and connect the painting of the Passover Lamb's blood on the doorposts - which effectively hides God's people from the Turmoil before it happens - with the Harpazo or the catching away of God's people to hide them (Job 14:13; Zeph 2:3).

eschatologyguy 9 Apr 13
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I dislike the word "rapture" to describe the catching up of the faithful before Armageddon. That said, your comparison is apt. Most prophecies and events in the Old Testament foreshadow coming events in the New. Time is running out, literally. And when it ends all armies will concentrate on the plain of Megeddo for the final battle between our Lord and the world who rejected Him. We shall be there!

I have noted elsewhere that Limos, Loimos and Polemos are already riding around with Thanatos for their pleasure against the Earth.

I dislike the word "rapture" to describe the catching up of the faithful before Armageddon.

I use it because that's what is easily more recognizable. My own sister didn't know what Harpazo meant 😐 But I guess it's time Christians need to expand their vocabulary 😊 Changed it.

I have noted elsewhere that Limos, Loimos and Polemos are already riding around with Thanatos for their pleasure against the Earth.

What we're experiencing is still a foreshadowing, IMHO. When these 4 horsemen are let loose, casualties will be in the billions. Loimos has a new candidate in Avian flu which I keep running into in videos of Preppers who raise chickens. For now it's just the chickens. The 7 trumpets which are followed by the bowls of wrath happen inside the entire duration of the 70th week of Daniel, to "try them which dwell upon the earth" (Rev 3:10).

@eschatologyguy All prophecies have foreshadowing throughout the scripture. When Antiochus sacrificed a pig to himself on the altar of incense in the Temple it foreshadowed the Abomination That Brings Desolation, which will be the Antichrist sitting on the Mercy Seat in the newly rebuilt Temple.

@FuzzyMarineVet Death toll of the problems we have right now is not even 1% of what we read as the coming Tribulation death tolls in Revelation. What triggers it is Dan 9:27, that 7-year peace covenant. That should be headline news. it's not happened yet. What we're experiencing now is still the "Birth pains" or the "beginning of sorrows" phase, which can be taken as a foreshadow of even worse events when the 70th week commences.

@eschatologyguy Amen. Like I said, a foreshadow of the worse things yet to come. My take is that the four cavaliers are just warming up their horses for the hard ride to come.

Recent Visitors 2

Photos 116 More

Posted by eschatologyguy Warning: Rather dark content.

Posted by WeltansichtPsalm 122:6 Tehillim 122:6

Posted by Weltansicht For KosherTorah School Students The Private Teachings of R.

Posted by Weltansicht For KosherTorah School Students The Private Teachings of R.

Posted by eschatologyguy A Likely Scenario (based on many prophetic passages) The Left never sleeps and they never stop plotting utterly sick, perverse evil.

Posted by eschatologyguyA covenant in a generic sense is a peace agreement.

Posted by eschatologyguy The idea or concept of being allowed to escape the coming tribulation was already prophesied back in Job and Psalms and the prophets.

Posted by WeltansichtAhh, to be as children ;-)

Posted by WeltansichtFrom Jerusalem Hashem bless all of us with a wonderful, healthy, sweet, and productive New Year… A year of peace.

Posted by WeltansichtThe rabbi has not done a live FB session in a long long time, so it must be insightfully important. 8 PM EASTERN His page: [facebook.com]

Posted by eschatologyguyI have a high respect for these two guys, but the more they shoehorn Russia in as the endtime bogeyman and claiming it to be "prophetic," the more incredible they sound.

Posted by WeltansichtNot sure if it is prophetical, but there are ways to support Israel, despite the globalists' apartheid boycott divestment and sanctions movement. [levhaolam.com]

Posted by eschatologyguy Most Troy Black's "prophecies" missed the mark. I wouldn't be surprised if that's where he got his revelations from. Careful with "internet prophets."

Posted by eschatologyguy The Philippine Department of Education just opened the door to let the LGBT ideological insanity in. Clueless leaders being clueless. What could possibly go wrong?

Posted by WeltansichtBehold, I will send for many fishers, saith the Lord, and they shall fish them; and after will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain, and from every hill, and out of ...

Posted by eschatologyguy One world government has its appeal with science buffs who are told by popular physicists like Michio Kaku, Neil DeGrasse Tyson and others that this would be a necessary development to allow a ...

• Top tags#video #god #Israel #Bible #world #ChuckMissler #church #Jesus #Christians #earth #faith #Christian #biden #iran #Rapture #nation #book #truth #hope #evil #government #pastor #reason #military #Islam #media #China #money #children #nuclear #USA #hell #sin #EndTimeProphecy #youtube #ancient #teachers #death #Jerusalem #holy #evidence #democrats #Satan #TheTruth #population #spirit #verses #fear #Canada #MiddleEast ...

Members 139Top

Moderators