slug.com slug.com
1 0

Cryptic Prophecies

My guess is, many here in this group are somewhat hoping to have a glimpse of a clearer Eschatological timeline in the discussions. You check out YouTube videos that offer Rapture dates based on Jewish feasts and other events, and you see the viewership shoot right through the roof. However, I don't think anybody can know the "when" for that, other than it's getting closer by the day. But I do believe that prophecy is not just prediction and fulfillment, but also has a component of pattern to it. Now if Daniel 9:25 (https://reasonsforhopejesus.com/the-coming-prince-by-sir-robert-anderson-1894/) had cryptically predicted the exact date of the Lord's presenting Himself on a donkey's foal as King of Israel, don't you think that there would be another cryptic prophecy related, not to the Rapture but to the Second Advent?

• 0 votes
  • 1 vote
eschatologyguy 9 Feb 17
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

@Mechanic, wanted to send this more privately, but it would not fit in Slug's chat 🙄

Not stating anything here as dogma, as this is just the product of my own personal study and heuristics for the Second Advent patterned after that of Sir Robert Anderson's for the First.

I've blotted out the dates that came up in my research so as not to be labeled a "date setter," but have left enough clues for you to finish if you're interested to finish the puzzle. Please read twice.

DANIEL 9:25 REDUX?

Luke 19:41-44
"And when He was come near, He beheld the city, and wept over it, Saying, If thou hadst known, even thou, AT LEAST IN THIS THY DAY, the things which belong unto thy peace! but now they are hid from thine eyes. [...] and they shall not leave in thee one stone upon another; BECAUSE THOU KNEWEST NOT THE TIME OF THY VISITATION."

Hidden in plain sight in Luke 19:41-44 all this time is a passage of the Lord holding the Jewish people ACCOUNTABLE for not knowing the time of their visitation, the date of which was provided cryptically in Daniel 9:25. This Mathematical Prophecy in Dan 9:25 was first solved by a guy named Sir Robert Anderson of Scotland Yard in the late 1800's in his book "The Coming Prince." With the benefit of hindsight in his favor, Anderson realized that the "69 weeks" was actually 69 WEEKS OF YEARS or 69 X 7 = 483 Jewish years (which only has 360 days), or 173,880 days. From the decree of king Artaxerxes on March 14, 445BC to let the captive Jews in Babylon go home to rebuild Jerusalem , it took 173,880 days to get to April 6, 32AD, the day the Lord rode a donkey's foal (Zach 9:9) into Jerusalem to present Himself as King of the Jews. Angel Gabriel's margin for error? ZERO.

Was the angel Gabriel setting the date for the Triumphal Entry in the First Advent in Daniel 9:25? The answer is: WITHOUT A DOUBT, YES. Which is why Christ held them accountable for not knowing the date of Dan 9:25 in Luke 19:41-44, proof that angel Gabriel was indeed sent to give the cryptic prophecy of that historic date. A most pertinent question is, If prophecy is pattern as well as prediction and fulfillment, and the pattern of setting the date for the 1st Advent is in Daniel 9:25, shouldn't there be another for the 2nd?

Consider Hosea 6:1-2:

"Come, and let us return unto the LORD: for He hath torn, and He will heal us; He hath smitten, and He will bind us up. AFTER TWO DAYS WILL HE REVIVE US: IN THE THIRD DAY HE WILL RAISE US UP, AND WE SHALL LIVE IN HIS SIGHT."

Like Dan 9:25, this also speaks to Israel, regarding 2 "days" from the "smiting" to the reconciliation ("healing" and "binding up" ) of the Jewish people with YHWH. Could Hosea cryptically be giving them the date of Israel's Great Reconciliation with God in Hos 6:1-3? I guess only the benefit of hindsight can make this interpretation sure, which we don't have yet.

Firstly, what is this "smiting" that Hosea talks about? The only "smiting" event after this Hosea prophecy that shook Judaism to its core was the destruction of the 2nd Jewish temple on Aug 6, 70AD, especially since there were no prophets sent to guide them like what happened after the destruction of the first temple. The task of destroying the 2nd temple was given to three Assyrian cohorts that were part of the 6 legions of Middle Eastern conscripts sent by Rome to sack Jerusalem. It turned from "My Father's house," to "YOUR house is left to you desolate."   Since there was no more temple where to offer sacrifices for the remission of sin, the Sanhedrin in diaspora had to redefine Judaism in the Council of Jamnia in 90AD

▪️You add to Aug 6, 70AD the two "days" or in all probability parabolic language for 2000 Jewish years (ref 2Pet 3:8). 2,000 Jewish years X 360 equals 720,000 days, which brings you to the Great Reconciliation and the veritable start of Christ's Millennial Reign on

Tuesday, XX Xxxxxxxx XXXX

▪️Date above, backtracked by 1335 days (3 and a half Jewish years, plus the 75 days extra "waiting period" of Dan 12:11-12) backed all the way to the "abomination that causes desolation" event (ref Dan 9:27; Matt 24:15) in the middle of the 70th week terminates at

Thursday, XX Xxxxx XXXX

▪️POSSIBLE Wormwood event (Rev 8:11) from meteorite Apophis hitting the earth on

Sunday, 13 April 2036

▪️The abomination that causes desolation event of Thursday, XX Xxxxx XXXX (middle of the "70th week of Daniel" ) backtracked by 1,260 days (3.5 Jewish years or 42 Jewish months) to the start of the 7 year tribulation terminates at

Thursday, XX Xxxxxxx XXXX (7 year Tribulation starts here)

If I am interpreting Hosea 6:1-2 correctly, then Thursday, XX Xxxxxxx XXXX is the likely date when the "wilful king," or the "man of sin," or the "son of perdition" or "the Assyrian" (Micah 5:5) will fulfill the prophecy written in Daniel 9:27, which is to "confirm a covenant with many for one week" ("one week of years" or seven years).

The period from TODAY until Thursday, XX Xxxxxxx XXXX falls under what the bible calls "the beginning of sorrows" (Matt 24:8) leading up to the start of the "70th week" or 7 year Tribulation period or Jacob's Trouble. Plenty of time for 2 Tim 3:1-7. Plenty of time for scoffers to scoff  "Where is the promise of His coming?" (2Peter 3:4). Hosea 6:3 tells us that the Lord's coming forth is prepared "as the morning." Meaning, it has a schedule, just like the morning has a schedule. It doesn't come willy nilly. The only event that does not have a schedule is the Harpazo or the Rapture (1Cor 15:52; 1Thes 4:17), an event distinct from the Second Coming. The Second Coming cannot happen today, but the Rapture can. Another major prophecy made by the Lord Himself in Matt 24:32-34 fits perfectly with this interpretation. It concerns the generation that witnesses the "budding of the fig tree" or the reistablishment of political Israel not all passing away or all dying out until "ALL these things" (from the reistablishment of Israel as a state, to the "Birth Pains," to the Rapture, to the 7-year Tribulation, to Armageddon, to the 2nd Coming, to the Great Reconciliation of Israel [Dan 9:24] and the start of Christ's Millennial Reign) are fulfilled. SOME of the remnant Jews who were just 7 years old at the reistablishment of the Jewish state in 1948 will be centenarians - old BUT STILL ALIVE - at the start of the Millennial Reign. "This generation shall not pass until >>ALL<< these things be fulfilled" (Matt 24:34).

And what's this about the (remnant of the) Jewish people being raised up after the 3rd day and "living in His sight" in Hosea 6:2? I'll leave that to you to form your own conclusion.

IF I am NOT making the correct interpretation here, then ONLY the event of Sunday, 13 April 2036 has the high probability of happening, as this date is not sourced from the bible but from Astronomers from NASA and Astronomers from Russia. I suspect this is the undeclared urgent reason Elon Musk is working double time at making the human race an "inter-planetary species" by establishing colonies on Mars before Apophis hits. And this is why NASA announced  (without stating the exact reason why) that they are creating asteroid-deflecting rockets using kenetic warheads that's been all over the news in the later parts of 2021. Apophis will have a near miss flyby of 64,000 miles (about 102,400 kms) this year 2022 and and again on Friday, 13 April 2029 by some 36,000 miles (about 57,600 kms) from earth. The next time around after that (2036) seems to be the reckoning for this 340m diameter rock from space (a diameter about as long as 3 and a half football fields).

[solarsystem.nasa.gov]

Recent Visitors 4

Photos 116 More

Posted by eschatologyguy Warning: Rather dark content.

Posted by WeltansichtPsalm 122:6 Tehillim 122:6

Posted by Weltansicht For KosherTorah School Students The Private Teachings of R.

Posted by Weltansicht For KosherTorah School Students The Private Teachings of R.

Posted by eschatologyguy A Likely Scenario (based on many prophetic passages) The Left never sleeps and they never stop plotting utterly sick, perverse evil.

Posted by eschatologyguyA covenant in a generic sense is a peace agreement.

Posted by eschatologyguy The idea or concept of being allowed to escape the coming tribulation was already prophesied back in Job and Psalms and the prophets.

Posted by WeltansichtAhh, to be as children ;-)

Posted by WeltansichtFrom Jerusalem Hashem bless all of us with a wonderful, healthy, sweet, and productive New Year… A year of peace.

Posted by WeltansichtThe rabbi has not done a live FB session in a long long time, so it must be insightfully important. 8 PM EASTERN His page: [facebook.com]

Posted by eschatologyguyI have a high respect for these two guys, but the more they shoehorn Russia in as the endtime bogeyman and claiming it to be "prophetic," the more incredible they sound.

Posted by WeltansichtNot sure if it is prophetical, but there are ways to support Israel, despite the globalists' apartheid boycott divestment and sanctions movement. [levhaolam.com]

Posted by eschatologyguy Most Troy Black's "prophecies" missed the mark. I wouldn't be surprised if that's where he got his revelations from. Careful with "internet prophets."

Posted by eschatologyguy The Philippine Department of Education just opened the door to let the LGBT ideological insanity in. Clueless leaders being clueless. What could possibly go wrong?

Posted by WeltansichtBehold, I will send for many fishers, saith the Lord, and they shall fish them; and after will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain, and from every hill, and out of ...

Posted by eschatologyguy One world government has its appeal with science buffs who are told by popular physicists like Michio Kaku, Neil DeGrasse Tyson and others that this would be a necessary development to allow a ...

• Top tags#video #god #Israel #Bible #world #ChuckMissler #church #Jesus #Christians #earth #faith #Christian #biden #iran #Rapture #nation #book #truth #hope #evil #government #pastor #reason #military #Islam #media #China #money #children #nuclear #USA #hell #sin #EndTimeProphecy #youtube #ancient #teachers #death #Jerusalem #holy #evidence #democrats #Satan #TheTruth #population #spirit #verses #fear #Canada #MiddleEast ...

Members 139Top

Moderators