slug.com slug.com
1 2

This Arab Christian Almost Died In Battle While Defending Israel

Most Arab "Christians," especially those in Gaza, have been forced to deny the deity of Christ as this concept is the most blasphemous thing in Islam. I placed "Christian" in quotation marks on purpose, because their version of Christianity is outside the foundational principle which the Lord Himself set in Matt 16:16-18 (ref 1John 2:22) for His Church. That is why it is no wonder that the Gazan "Christians" also sponsor suicide bombers against Israel. And clueless Western church leaders keep sending money to them. I hope this Arab Christian falls inside the parameter the Lord has set for His Church.

eschatologyguy 9 May 29
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Why is any Christian fighting on behalf of the Jews who occupy Israel, don’t Christians understand that Jews deny the deity of Christ just as adamantly as any Muslim? Is it because they believe they will lose access to the holy sites if Jews don’t occupy the land?

Andyman Level 8 May 29, 2021

The time is coming - and soon - that Israel will be thrust into what the bible calls Jacob's Trouble, or what we call the Great Tribulation. It will have a triple purpose: (1) to weed out those that God finds undesirable [2/3 of them in fact Zach 13:8-9], (2) to make them so urgently desperate that will petition the Messiah to come [Hos 5:15], and (3) to try the remaining 1/3 "with fire" [again Zach 13:8-9].

Christians who serve in the IDF have their own reasons. I would probably serve if I were living there. The moral question for us is really this: knowing that a full third of them will be reconciled with Christ in the end (Zach 12:10b), would we be justified in hating all Israel because right now they reject Christ? When Christ Himself said "Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do" and told us to love our enemies and to pray for them?

*"...on behalf of the Jews who occupy Israel." *

Actually it is the opposite: it is the Arabs who pretend to be "Palestinians" who are occupying Israeli land. Just because the Roman empire renamed Israel as Palestine, they deceptively identified themselves as Palestinians to lay claim on the land. If Palestinians were a historically legitimate people, where are their list of ancient kings? Where are their ancient coins? Where is the archaeological proof of their ancient existence in the land? They can't even pronounce Palestine because Arabs pronounce P as B. They would say "Balestine". Even their first recorded leader, Yasir Arafat, was born and raised in Egypt.

I appreciate your response. Israel is an ethnostate, it’s written into their constitution that it must always remain majority jewish and jewish is ethnicity not religion. I’ve known many Jews personally and am aware of many more through pop culture and the media and the great majority seem to be atheist and quite contemptuous of Christians in the best cases. There are also many Jews who worship the Kabbalah which is jewish mysticism, sorcery, which is strictly forbidden in Christianity. If prophecy is being fulfilled it’s not because Christians die to defend a piece of land occupied by a people who not only see themselves as a separate race but who also mock the religion of the foreigners fighting their wars.

@Andyman that will be changed soon enough into a monarchy when the King returns. We have two major political parties here in the PH, but I identify with neither. I am a monarchist occupying while waiting for my King. Every Christian should be a monarchist.

I am not concerned or worried with the survival of the nation and people of Israel. God Himself has stamped His guarantee in Amos 9:15, and even gave His Personal challenge to all the nations of the world to do their best to destroy Israel in Zach 12:2-3.

Recent Visitors 4

Photos 116 More

Posted by eschatologyguy Warning: Rather dark content.

Posted by WeltansichtPsalm 122:6 Tehillim 122:6

Posted by Weltansicht For KosherTorah School Students The Private Teachings of R.

Posted by Weltansicht For KosherTorah School Students The Private Teachings of R.

Posted by eschatologyguy A Likely Scenario (based on many prophetic passages) The Left never sleeps and they never stop plotting utterly sick, perverse evil.

Posted by eschatologyguyA covenant in a generic sense is a peace agreement.

Posted by eschatologyguy The idea or concept of being allowed to escape the coming tribulation was already prophesied back in Job and Psalms and the prophets.

Posted by WeltansichtAhh, to be as children ;-)

Posted by WeltansichtFrom Jerusalem Hashem bless all of us with a wonderful, healthy, sweet, and productive New Year… A year of peace.

Posted by WeltansichtThe rabbi has not done a live FB session in a long long time, so it must be insightfully important. 8 PM EASTERN His page: [facebook.com]

Posted by eschatologyguyI have a high respect for these two guys, but the more they shoehorn Russia in as the endtime bogeyman and claiming it to be "prophetic," the more incredible they sound.

Posted by WeltansichtNot sure if it is prophetical, but there are ways to support Israel, despite the globalists' apartheid boycott divestment and sanctions movement. [levhaolam.com]

Posted by eschatologyguy Most Troy Black's "prophecies" missed the mark. I wouldn't be surprised if that's where he got his revelations from. Careful with "internet prophets."

Posted by eschatologyguy The Philippine Department of Education just opened the door to let the LGBT ideological insanity in. Clueless leaders being clueless. What could possibly go wrong?

Posted by WeltansichtBehold, I will send for many fishers, saith the Lord, and they shall fish them; and after will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain, and from every hill, and out of ...

Posted by eschatologyguy One world government has its appeal with science buffs who are told by popular physicists like Michio Kaku, Neil DeGrasse Tyson and others that this would be a necessary development to allow a ...

• Top tags#video #god #Israel #Bible #world #ChuckMissler #church #Jesus #Christians #earth #faith #Christian #biden #iran #Rapture #nation #book #truth #hope #evil #government #pastor #reason #military #Islam #media #China #money #children #nuclear #USA #hell #sin #EndTimeProphecy #youtube #ancient #teachers #death #Jerusalem #holy #evidence #democrats #Satan #TheTruth #population #spirit #verses #fear #Canada #MiddleEast ...

Members 139Top

Moderators