slug.com slug.com
4 0

Slug keeps deleting my company name. So I changed my company name to "Stop deleting my company name!!!" Ironically that will probably not get deleted. I am the owner of "curvy.com" it is my "brand" for better or worse. There is nothing there but an unfinished launch page anyway. I wonder why anyone at slug, be they a bot or a human, would take issue with my lackluster launch page?

curvycom 7 June 27
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If anything it's a bug... I'll look into it and contact you directly.

Admin Level 8 June 30, 2020

Thanks. I msged you back, but I'll try putting it in again, i guess.

Try posting your question here [slug.com]

pnw1234 Level 6 June 27, 2020

Hey! thanks so much!!!

That's weird. I wonder what's going on. Can you get a response from Slug?

What kind of business is Curvy.com anyway?

Tycho Level 7 June 27, 2020

I've tried a few dummy company names before trying my real one. They all get deleted. by the way.

Most forums forbid even superficial advertisement as spam. Unless your company's main products is "intellectual" of course.

no dude, I mean actually IN THE FIELD in your profile where it SAYS to put your company name in!! Not in posts. They don't seem to care about that at all:

curvy.com curvy.com curvy.com curvy.com

see? : )

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 19

Photos 516 More

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little weird. All of them ina nation that is overwhelmingly Eastern Orthodox? Shouldn’t there be more of them in there instead?

Posted by InspirationHow do you explain this.

Posted by CourseofEmpireIf the international banking cartel says that you aren't allowed to have a bank account, it means you are a threat.

Posted by CourseofEmpireThis should be our objective

Posted by CourseofEmpireProposed measures to reduce fertility in the US, 1967. "Too Many Americans."

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little pita bread, tsaziki, souvlaki, mmmm, quite tasty; not sure about the social media platform though. ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireI mean, is he really wrong?

Posted by CourseofEmpireThere are reports many larger cities are starting to see an outward drift. Maybe the early stages of this? ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireWhy can’t C-19 vaccine mandates be taken seriously?

Posted by CourseofEmpireWarren is one of the inventors of mRNA and he believes 1 to 2 billion will die from this vaxx. [twitter.com]

Posted by CourseofEmpireThe vast majority are vaxxed. This can’t be the unvaxxed who are mostly dying. Remember, they are a few months ahead of the Northern hemisphere.

Posted by CourseofEmpireAwesome 😂

Posted by CourseofEmpireWeimar (yes, THAT Weimar) will no longer report numbers of vaxxed people being hospitalized for COVID because the truth might be used for "misinformation." -Lovecraft's Cat

Posted by CourseofEmpireAny cause. This is an amazing vaccination, you are almost invincible if you get it, everyone (except a few little side effects and such)! 😂

Posted by CourseofEmpireHow long before a politician is physically attacked and even killed for mandating vaccines? [news.com.au]

Posted by CourseofEmpireNotice how much things increased with this one vaccine?

• Top tags#video #world #media #government #hope #biden #money #Police #youtube #reason #truth #death #god #culture #rights #whites #democrats #society #China #politics #USA #freedom #vote #evidence #Canada #children #videos #TheTruth #liberal #racist #nation #evil #fear #kids #racism #chinese #friends #hell #conservative #community #crime #propaganda #justice #Christian #book #population #religion #FreeSpeech #antifa #violence ...

Members 1,889Top