slug.com slug.com
1 0

Can We Re-Startup the Internet?
by Joe Kelley
1-31-2022

Can We Re-Startup the Internet? | with entrepreneur Pete Zaborszky

Two people agreed to share their viewpoints on a Public Access Forum, a video recording that is made available to anyone through the network known as The World Wide Web.

I add to the power that makes that discussion more current, as that discussion with my voluntary help gains currency, as I link this video in my own publication here and now.

Does the increase in currency add value, subtract value, or have no added value or reduction of value, to The World Wide Web, and who decides if value is added, subtracted, or a net zero change in value?

Time 1:40
“...how, like, like, wokeness isn’t really compatible with meritocracy...”

The word “wokeness” means follow orders as told. It is a “talking point” term used such as Pavlov used a bell to condition a dog to respond to the ringing of the bell. The dog, once conditioned, would drool in anticipation of food, when Pavlov rang the bell. “Wokeness” means destroy all competition in the market of ideas. When the bell rings all those conditioned to respond will attack the character of anyone who dares to define “wokeness” as it actually exists. Anyone caught not parroting the official definition of “wokeness,” which is false on purpose, will be summarily attacked by all those who are conditioned within the networks of “wokeness.”

“Wokeness’ is an obvious product of dictatorial rulers such as The Chinese Communist Party.

That is an offer of a definition of the true, accurate account, of exactly what is meant in the term “wokeness” offered to stand the test of scrutiny against any other competitive definition of the true meaning of “wokeness.”

If meritocracy is allowed, then those volunteering to make meritocracy work are those who are not self-censoring their competitive viewpoints as to what “wokeness” is or is not, and because many individuals do not self-censor, there are many possible choices as to what “wokeness” is in fact, rather than only one version of “wokeness” propagated (falsely) by those conditioned to parrot the official “wokeness” script, which is a script that punishes anyone who dares to compete with the official, monopoly, definition of “wokeness.”

In the video of that interview the individual on the left offers a viewpoint that appears to me to be following “wokeness” dictates as to what “whokeness” is according to those promoting “wokeness,” more so that the guy on the right, in the video.

Both are exemplifying how meritocracy works. I find more value in the viewpoint expressed by the guy on the right, and I find less value in the viewpoint of the guy on the left.

I do not give anyone promoting “wokeness” any unearned credit as if those who promote “wokeness” offer any value whatsoever to anyone other than slaves enslaved by their masters whose capacity to brainwash people is unmistakable as proven by all those people giving “wokeness’ unearned credit for any value whatsoever.

“Wokeness” does not, cannot, allow any competition from anyone, anyplace, or anytime, no competition from meritocracy, no competition from liberty, no competition at all, only “wokeness” is allowed in “wokeness.”

That is a short version of the message in a language that may work to weed out the deception and focus instead upon the principle facts that matter in the case.

“...how, like, like, wokeness isn’t really compatible with meritocracy...”

I get it, in order to get a seat at the table, those attempting to do so must follow the official script that gives “wokeness” credit for value, an unearned credit, and therefore an obvious example of false propaganda, or fraudulent propaganda in cases where those who promote “wokeness” know its true measure as false propaganda. Those who are as yet unaware of the true measure of “wokeness” while they promote “wokeness” are conceivably just following orders, or just paying the dues to get a seat at the table.

I’m going to end this quickly, not wanting to beat a dead horse too much, but anyone who wants to get a clearer understanding of how “wokeness” works would be well advised to look into the work of Noam Chomsky. In order for Noam Chomsky to get a seat at the table, to become very popular, that individual has to compromise, he has to give “wokeness” unearned credit, doing so while his work exposes “wokeness” for what it is exactly.

In a world run by criminals, a seat at the table is costly, one must balance the need to aid and abet the criminals, paying lip service to their crimes as if those crimes are not crimes, and then once at the table the evidence can be filtered out to the masses as to the true cost of “wokeness” as “wokeness” intentionally destroys meritocracy.

Noam Chomsky - Manufacturing Consent

If the internet is to gain value to all, which is a good reason to Re-Start it up, one would think that all would have a seat at the table without having to aid and abet the criminals now running it.

If that is too difficult to acknowledge as factually true, then one might want to look into a work known as Shadow Gate.

[contronews.org]
Caveat Emptor

Josf-Kelley 8 Jan 31
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Another non-establishment, non-monopoly, non-totalitarian, competitive viewpoint on the subject matter of "wokeness" v meritocracy.

THE GREAT GAME OF CHOSEN ONES - JORDAN PETERSON, BILL GATES, NOVAK DJOKOVIC & VLADIMIR PUTIN

Recent Visitors 1

Photos 19 More

Posted by Josf-KelleyWanted for Treason That is all for lack of intelligence and moral conscience.

Posted by Josf-KelleyBorrowed from another IDW post is the pictured meme.

Posted by Josf-KelleyReal Reality A few people have purchased the exclusive power to add zeros to their Bank account balance, and they accomplish this feat by borrowing their spending from anyone who can produce ...

Posted by HeresiarchWhy you should close Social Media accounts you no longer use. (I shut down my LinkedIn account immediately)

Posted by HeresiarchI taught my daughter to shoot at ten years old. Now she's passing on the lessons she learned.

Posted by HeresiarchIt's taken us years to rehabilitate the soil on our Better Than Organic farmlet.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThat is a complex process viewed simplistically in two directions that appear, in simple form, to be opposites.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThe level of brainwashing or mind control, or spirit control, or body control, or behavior control is demonstrably on a sub-conscious level and it runs very deep.

Posted by HeresiarchHow do you sacrifice children?

Posted by HeresiarchHow's that Police State workin' out for y'all?

Posted by Josf-KelleyFrom a source:

Posted by Josf-KelleyTrump says Pence can reject criminal votes.

Posted by Josf-KelleyFrom another IDW post: Roadmap to re-inauguration:

Posted by Josf-KelleyAt a Pennsylvania State Hearing, widespread voter and election fraud is reported by witness testimony.

Posted by Josf-KelleyThe following link is immediately censored from Facebook, as I press the enter button, a warning page loads.

Posted by Josf-KelleyI was banished (for speaking the truth to power) from Culture War (IDW topics) and occasionally I am presented with posts in my feed that lead to that exclusive group, so I can't enter, and a I can't ...

• Top tags#government #USA #rights #video #world #truth #money #crime #evidence #laws #reason #freedom #evil #children #justice #god #death #TheTruth #society #vote #liberty #federal #moral #media #Police #community #hope #violence #Constitution #hell #crimes #biden #book #military #earth #fear #politics #murder #created #Present #humanity #Congress #democrats #liberal #population #slavery #China #IDW #nation #politicians ...

Members 37Top