idw.community
3 7

New dance craze in Portland.

Triumph 6 Sep 6
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

LOL You rat bastard, I bookmarked that, plan to view it again in the future many times still fuggin laughing here

That is so funny! I don't think that's enough for eternal damnation though.

I've watched it at least 5 times and laughed all the way through every time.

@Triumph you should make your own version with a hot boppin' song!

@FreedomRocker

I couldn't top the original.

What not to do if you are on fire, while playing with fire! (This Pope may sell you an indulgence, for that hell thing....)

only if you are Syrian or have really nice feet, Hey Lord, can we talk Purgatory for a sec here...

Recent Visitors 7

Photos 501 More

Posted by CourseofEmpireDefinitely the stylish way to dress. 🤣

Posted by CourseofEmpireI think this is pretty reasonable, don't you? ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireCOVID Steampunk Style. I'd love to get one of these and wear them to a local store. 😂

Posted by CourseofEmpireHmmm interesting maps to say the least.

Posted by CourseofEmpireYikes! So employers now have every financial motivation to discriminate against unvaccinated Australians given that employers can be liable if an employee contracts COVID-19 in the work place & ...

Posted by CourseofEmpireYikes! So employers now have every financial motivation to discriminate against unvaccinated Australians given that employers can be liable if an employee contracts COVID-19 in the work place & dies!...

Posted by CourseofEmpireYep, I think many are feeling this way or that it's heading this way.

Posted by CourseofEmpireAbsolute Clown World

Posted by CourseofEmpireThe Pandemic has clearly gotten out of control.

Posted by CourseofEmpireSo it's ok for them to use it, but not for you.

Posted by CourseofEmpireAfter vaccinating almost 90% of their population, Singapore reaches record positive Covid cases. [dailyveracity.com]

Posted by CourseofEmpireThey are really gunning for anyone who won't comply!

Posted by CourseofEmpireI've seen a lot of this or variations of it lately.

Posted by ellismJust a heads up.

Posted by CourseofEmpireFrom a snap protest against the lockdown in Melbourne tonight. NB: these protests are now classified as illegal and many of these people were later arrested.

Posted by StratslingerLessons From Nixon - Men Of The West

• Top tags#video #world #media #government #hope #biden #money #youtube #Police #reason #truth #god #death #culture #rights #whites #democrats #politics #USA #society #China #vote #freedom #evidence #children #videos #Canada #liberal #TheTruth #racist #kids #nation #fear #evil #racism #community #hell #conservative #chinese #friends #propaganda #crime #book #religion #justice #population #Christian #FreeSpeech #antifa #Flu ...

Members 1,822Top