idw.community
1 0

Loomer Wins.

Joined by Gavin McInnes and MILO, Roger Stone and Don Black nemesis Sid Dinerstein.

I unambiguously love Laura Loomer for her amazing SPIRIT!

Recall that this was another in a long line of people vilely savaged by the Alt Right but who continue to move the ball down the field against the Enemy. Something to think about.

Overall a VERY solid week.

Afterthought 7 Aug 18
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I don't recall Laura Loomer making a big enough splash about anything to merit being "savaged" by the "alt-right". And actually, I can't think of anybody who is considered an official representative of the alt-right.

Who was it that did the savaging?

Mostly, I consider Laura Loomer to be an attention hound and I wonder about the motives of those who spend energy calling attention to her.

Triumph Level 6 Aug 18, 2020

attention hound

Is this defense of the Alt Right akin to the "I don't know who is white" when it is positive about whites, but when negative, knows exactly who is white?

The Alt Right had official spokesmen: the self-styled "Triumverate" of Enoch, Anglin, and Spencer.

[dailystormer.su]

Try to be better.

@Afterthought When was the election held to name the official spokesmen of the Alt-Right?

Recent Visitors 13

Photos 490 More

Posted by CourseofEmpireThey are really gunning for anyone who won't comply!

Posted by CourseofEmpireI've seen a lot of this or variations of it lately.

Posted by ellismJust a heads up.

Posted by CourseofEmpireFrom a snap protest against the lockdown in Melbourne tonight. NB: these protests are now classified as illegal and many of these people were later arrested.

Posted by StratslingerLessons From Nixon - Men Of The West

Posted by CourseofEmpireEurophobia is a term that should be made common in the popular vernacular.

Posted by CourseofEmpireYep, white supremacy (actually, just being white) is the cause of all problems. ;)

Posted by RLeeBarkerIntroducing the New Lego set, "Capitol Visit"

Posted by WingITprodAmerican NeoGothic 2 by WingIT Productions

Posted by CourseofEmpireIt's a troll account, but so wished it was real. 😂

Posted by andaleyutroLet's call the Zionists 'razists'.

Posted by ellismLevel 3 Already Whoopie

Posted by CourseofEmpireWell, as long as it’s done by a private company, I guess it’s ok then, right?

Posted by sqeptiqHello, fellow white people!

Posted by CourseofEmpireYes, I'm sure she was an absolute polymath.

Posted by CourseofEmpireInteresting, so it does seem that restricting immigration actually benefits a country: [numbersusa.com]

• Top tags#video #world #media #government #hope #biden #money #youtube #Police #reason #truth #death #god #culture #rights #whites #democrats #politics #USA #society #China #freedom #vote #evidence #children #videos #Canada #TheTruth #liberal #racist #kids #evil #fear #nation #community #racism #conservative #chinese #friends #hell #crime #book #propaganda #justice #religion #Christian #population #FreeSpeech #antifa #Flu ...

Members 1,809Top