slug.com slug.com
7 10

One thing that really pisses me off is all the anti white propaganda in Hollywood. I've always loved movies and would get excited when new ones would come out. I know there has always been propaganda but it used to be more subtle. Now its shoved in your face. One thing good about Hollywood being shut down are no new movies for awhile. The drive inn here has been showing retro films the last couple weeks. So tomorrow night, Jaws and, Jurassic Park. I can't wait.

Sacha799 7 June 19
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

“With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on we're all damaged...."-Aaron Satie words of wisdom and warning”

― Jean Luc Picard

This editorial from "The Critical Drinker" says it all...

There are rumors circling the drain that many popular shows, even from the past, are being recast with color. For example, Buffy the Vampire Hunter is being redone with a different cast.

They are supposed to do that with Sex and the City. They've also done it with a show I liked as a kid called Babysitters Club. They swapped out the pretty blonde with a hispanic. It will never end.

I've noticed for years now how bad movies are. I enjoy the thriller genre type movie but before I even see the movie I know if a black man is in it, he will be the hero or someone good, the good looking white guy is the bad guy, the female will be the smartest and figure everything out. she may have an ethnic side-kick to help her. There is no suspense any longer it's more important to follow a political agenda than make a decent movie. I turned to foreign film and they are better but are starting to show political correctness in their films. I started to watch older films as well and have a new appreciation for them. I especially like Joan Crawford. But as I said I'm partial to thriller or mystery type movies and when you know the outcome they're ruined

Mimi4mi Level 5 June 19, 2020

I'm a huge Joan Crawford fan. I've seen most of her movies. Even the silent ones. I found her autograph at a toy show I used to go to near Chicago. I paid 8 bucks for it. I love old movies. Most of the stuff I watch are from the 20s-80s.

@Sacha799 Yeah I started watching her movies and have a new appreciation for her. I like her style. Pretty cool you have her autograph, don't let the leftists know they'll want to burn it LOL.

@Mimi4mi Old movies are the best. I got into them when I was in my early 20s. I really like Harold Lloyd movies too.

We need another McCarthy doing Hollywood Black Lists. Funny that during the Cold War a lot of people on that lists belonged to a certain tribe.

I don't even go to the movie theater anymore. I watch everything on DVD from Netflix or Redbox. Ya, movies are always full of leftist propaganda, but what are you going to do. Can't believe you still have a Drive-In....

We are one of the only places around that still have a drive in. I usually don't go but I will now because they are doing retro movies this summer.

I haven't watched anything produced by Kosherwood in years and years. I never get any of the movie references, but I also don't lose any sleep over it- can't tell it affects me in any way really. When I used to watch it all, it was purely to peal apart all the predictive programming and propaganda so I knew what I was dealing with in regard to the normies that go around and live to delve into that shite.

So STOP WATCHING it

It won't kill you. Im proof

I don't watch it anymore. That's why it pisses me off. I miss going to the movies.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 29

Photos 516 More

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little weird. All of them ina nation that is overwhelmingly Eastern Orthodox? Shouldn’t there be more of them in there instead?

Posted by InspirationHow do you explain this.

Posted by CourseofEmpireIf the international banking cartel says that you aren't allowed to have a bank account, it means you are a threat.

Posted by CourseofEmpireThis should be our objective

Posted by CourseofEmpireProposed measures to reduce fertility in the US, 1967. "Too Many Americans."

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little pita bread, tsaziki, souvlaki, mmmm, quite tasty; not sure about the social media platform though. ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireI mean, is he really wrong?

Posted by CourseofEmpireThere are reports many larger cities are starting to see an outward drift. Maybe the early stages of this? ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireWhy can’t C-19 vaccine mandates be taken seriously?

Posted by CourseofEmpireWarren is one of the inventors of mRNA and he believes 1 to 2 billion will die from this vaxx. [twitter.com]

Posted by CourseofEmpireThe vast majority are vaxxed. This can’t be the unvaxxed who are mostly dying. Remember, they are a few months ahead of the Northern hemisphere.

Posted by CourseofEmpireAwesome 😂

Posted by CourseofEmpireWeimar (yes, THAT Weimar) will no longer report numbers of vaxxed people being hospitalized for COVID because the truth might be used for "misinformation." -Lovecraft's Cat

Posted by CourseofEmpireAny cause. This is an amazing vaccination, you are almost invincible if you get it, everyone (except a few little side effects and such)! 😂

Posted by CourseofEmpireHow long before a politician is physically attacked and even killed for mandating vaccines? [news.com.au]

Posted by CourseofEmpireNotice how much things increased with this one vaccine?

• Top tags#video #world #media #government #hope #biden #money #Police #youtube #reason #truth #death #god #culture #rights #whites #democrats #society #China #politics #USA #freedom #vote #evidence #Canada #children #videos #TheTruth #liberal #racist #nation #evil #fear #kids #racism #chinese #friends #hell #conservative #community #crime #propaganda #justice #Christian #book #population #religion #FreeSpeech #antifa #violence ...

Members 1,889Top