slug.com slug.com
4 2

Why I refuse. [rumble.com]

ramzpaul 8 July 22
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I don’t want it, definitely not until I can sue if defective

I'm beginning to think that the vaccine is not the end game the vaccine passport is. Once you have conceded on that point what else can they add to the application on your phone ? This is the thin end of a very nasty wedge and it's no exaggeration to say it could completely change the way you live your life in the future.

ellism Level 6 July 22, 2021

The Vaccine will stop you getting Covid
The Vaccine may not stop you getting Covid
The Vaccine may reduce the symptoms of Covid
The Vaccine may .....
I said just do as your told Take the Vaccine.

If the information on the side effects of these vaccines were no being suppressed by the media and the government I might be more willing to trust the vaccines. No one goes to the efforts to cover up something like this unless there really is something to hide. Couple that with the lack of trust I place in the media and the less than legitimate government and I am NOT going to allow any mRNA in my body!

What kills me about the entire scam is that the mRNA shots do not confer immunity from infection or transmitting the virus on to others. How is that a vaccine, then? So, if not a vaccine then all it does is reduce the odds of serious effects to me in the event of infection. OK, that's nice. But, adding the risk of a side-effect to avoid a virus that has a minuscule chance of harming me anyhoo? Bad deal, except for the Pharm and politicos taking the money.

What about us shareholders.... $$$$$ ...Please take the Vaccine .

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 43

Photos 516 More

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little weird. All of them ina nation that is overwhelmingly Eastern Orthodox? Shouldn’t there be more of them in there instead?

Posted by InspirationHow do you explain this.

Posted by CourseofEmpireIf the international banking cartel says that you aren't allowed to have a bank account, it means you are a threat.

Posted by CourseofEmpireThis should be our objective

Posted by CourseofEmpireProposed measures to reduce fertility in the US, 1967. "Too Many Americans."

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little pita bread, tsaziki, souvlaki, mmmm, quite tasty; not sure about the social media platform though. ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireI mean, is he really wrong?

Posted by CourseofEmpireThere are reports many larger cities are starting to see an outward drift. Maybe the early stages of this? ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireWhy can’t C-19 vaccine mandates be taken seriously?

Posted by CourseofEmpireWarren is one of the inventors of mRNA and he believes 1 to 2 billion will die from this vaxx. [twitter.com]

Posted by CourseofEmpireThe vast majority are vaxxed. This can’t be the unvaxxed who are mostly dying. Remember, they are a few months ahead of the Northern hemisphere.

Posted by CourseofEmpireAwesome πŸ˜‚

Posted by CourseofEmpireWeimar (yes, THAT Weimar) will no longer report numbers of vaxxed people being hospitalized for COVID because the truth might be used for "misinformation." -Lovecraft's Cat

Posted by CourseofEmpireAny cause. This is an amazing vaccination, you are almost invincible if you get it, everyone (except a few little side effects and such)! πŸ˜‚

Posted by CourseofEmpireHow long before a politician is physically attacked and even killed for mandating vaccines? [news.com.au]

Posted by CourseofEmpireNotice how much things increased with this one vaccine?

• Top tags#video #world #media #government #hope #biden #money #Police #youtube #reason #truth #death #god #culture #rights #whites #democrats #society #China #politics #USA #freedom #vote #evidence #Canada #children #videos #TheTruth #liberal #racist #nation #evil #fear #kids #racism #chinese #friends #hell #conservative #community #crime #propaganda #justice #Christian #book #population #religion #FreeSpeech #antifa #violence ...

Members 1,889Top