slug.com slug.com
4 1

Opinions on Michael Malice? I only know him by name - never read or heard a word from him. But I hear he's promoting what he calls the "white pill". I don't know the details, but I fear he's trying to keep the normies on the plantation. I doubt he means a good outcome in the long term which is what i foresee. The Regime will not last. We won't have homelands next year, though - and I also doubt Malice's vision of the future involves homelands. That concept is anathema to the Respectable Right (with the exception of one very special homeland for Malice's people, of course).

AMRX 5 July 19
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Michael Malice is a self educated political thinker who knows a lot more than most about modern political history. I like him and I spend hours watching his podcast. But like most political theorists he's about as much use in practical terms as a chocolate fire guard.

ellism Level 6 July 19, 2021

Thanks. What do you get out of his podcast? What does he have to teach RAMZPAUL fans?

@AMRX He really knows his stuff when it comes to Modern political history and he generally has interesting guests so he's entertaining as well as being informative. I particularly like his interaction with Dave Smith a leading figure in the Libertarian Movement.

He's an anarchist. His book The New Right was good, and pretty fair. By his own definition he's on the right. "If you ask someone if some people are better than others, someone on the right will answer yes, and someone on the left will give you a speech."

His white pills involve the fact that the left can't win. Eventually the tower collapses of the weight of its own inconsistency with reality.

As near as I can tell....

govols Level 8 July 19, 2021

Thanks.

I first heard of him because of The New Right which apparently wasn't an attack on us.

"His white pills involve the fact that the left can't win."

Do they all involve that fact? I'd agree that's a fact. Does he have any other kind of white pill?

Does he mention demographics? I'm not interested in public figures unwilling to deal with that issue.

Actually he's an anarchist, but not the rioting kind. He really has little use for governments. Was USSR born, so was Lex Fridman and their podcasts are interesting.

Michael Malice is a political thinker, podcaster, and author. I've seen Dave Rubin interview him. Fridman is really interesting. Both are really smart and a good break from regular politics and discuss a myriad of topics including politics and the current state of the Republic.

What can RAMZPAUL fans learn from Malice and Fridman?

@AMRX In all honesty we each have our own criteria. Best way to know is to listen to one podcast... You'll love him or hate him, I just find he and Fridman get into some pretty interesting conversations and neither is an intellectual lightweight. I have always been willing to at least give some of my time to people who don't talk shit (pardon my French). As I stated earlier, both were born in the Soviet Union and were there long enough to understand life there, then emigrated to the US so their views are interesting.

Michael Malice: Totalitarianism and Anarchy | Lex Fridman Podcast #200

A leader of the milquetoast right.

sqeptiq Level 10 July 19, 2021

Thanks. That's my uninformed, instinctual reaction to someone promoted by the likes of Ben Domenech and Mollie Hemingway. Could you give examples?

Oh, man, I just saw that Malice talked to Yaron Brook, head of official Objectivism. Red flag for LoTax Poz.

I've come to the point where I trust no one who gets mainstream exposure (e.g., Reason magazine) and AFAIK isn't censored.

I don't have time to waste on Approved Thought.

Especially from a guy who has the audacity to write a book on Kim Jong Il with zero Koreanology background.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 8

Photos 516 More

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little weird. All of them ina nation that is overwhelmingly Eastern Orthodox? Shouldn’t there be more of them in there instead?

Posted by InspirationHow do you explain this.

Posted by CourseofEmpireIf the international banking cartel says that you aren't allowed to have a bank account, it means you are a threat.

Posted by CourseofEmpireThis should be our objective

Posted by CourseofEmpireProposed measures to reduce fertility in the US, 1967. "Too Many Americans."

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little pita bread, tsaziki, souvlaki, mmmm, quite tasty; not sure about the social media platform though. ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireI mean, is he really wrong?

Posted by CourseofEmpireThere are reports many larger cities are starting to see an outward drift. Maybe the early stages of this? ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireWhy can’t C-19 vaccine mandates be taken seriously?

Posted by CourseofEmpireWarren is one of the inventors of mRNA and he believes 1 to 2 billion will die from this vaxx. [twitter.com]

Posted by CourseofEmpireThe vast majority are vaxxed. This can’t be the unvaxxed who are mostly dying. Remember, they are a few months ahead of the Northern hemisphere.

Posted by CourseofEmpireAwesome 😂

Posted by CourseofEmpireWeimar (yes, THAT Weimar) will no longer report numbers of vaxxed people being hospitalized for COVID because the truth might be used for "misinformation." -Lovecraft's Cat

Posted by CourseofEmpireAny cause. This is an amazing vaccination, you are almost invincible if you get it, everyone (except a few little side effects and such)! 😂

Posted by CourseofEmpireHow long before a politician is physically attacked and even killed for mandating vaccines? [news.com.au]

Posted by CourseofEmpireNotice how much things increased with this one vaccine?

• Top tags#video #world #media #government #hope #biden #money #Police #youtube #reason #truth #death #god #culture #rights #whites #democrats #society #China #politics #USA #freedom #vote #evidence #Canada #children #videos #TheTruth #liberal #racist #nation #evil #fear #kids #racism #chinese #friends #hell #conservative #community #crime #propaganda #justice #Christian #book #population #religion #FreeSpeech #antifa #violence ...

Members 1,889Top