idw.community
2 2

Back in March 2020 I felt that the restrictions being placed on the people of the UK were over the top and I felt that the situation was being used by certain interest groups to push policies they otherwise wouldn't be able to get away with. I did however accept that Covid was real and some vulnerable people were dying but again I felt that the government were exaggerating the numbers to keep us all in line. So I've never been happy with the way things have progressed over the last 18 months but I've steered clear of the more fanciful conspiracy theories doing the rounds but now I'm beginning to really wonder. The New "Delta Variant" according to figures recently released in the USA is far less dangerous than the original strain although it does pass from person to person with far more ease, this is typical behavior for a virus and something most virologists had been hoping would happen over time, so Good News ? Apparently not even people who have been double vaccinated are being advised by the government to steer clear of people like me who have refused the vaccination on principle when restrictions are lifted on the 19th July 2021. The Vaccination drastically reduces the ill effects of people who have taken part in the program and the virus itself is demonstrably less dangerous so what's going on ? You could legitimately argue that Covid is less dangerous than flu at this point and i'm really beginning to wonder if I shouldn't order a roll of tin foil with my next Morrisons delivery.

ellism 6 July 12
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Pretty much how I feel in Hawaii. You're not alone!

AMRX Level 5 July 19, 2021

Boris hasn't been all he was cracked up to be.

sqeptiq Level 9 July 12, 2021

I don't believe in any 'conservative' good guys anymore, let alone saviors.

The last year and a half has been eye-opening. We got to see who caved and who didn't.

Recent Visitors 7

Photos 490 More

Posted by CourseofEmpireThey are really gunning for anyone who won't comply!

Posted by CourseofEmpireI've seen a lot of this or variations of it lately.

Posted by ellismJust a heads up.

Posted by CourseofEmpireFrom a snap protest against the lockdown in Melbourne tonight. NB: these protests are now classified as illegal and many of these people were later arrested.

Posted by StratslingerLessons From Nixon - Men Of The West

Posted by CourseofEmpireEurophobia is a term that should be made common in the popular vernacular.

Posted by CourseofEmpireYep, white supremacy (actually, just being white) is the cause of all problems. ;)

Posted by RLeeBarkerIntroducing the New Lego set, "Capitol Visit"

Posted by WingITprodAmerican NeoGothic 2 by WingIT Productions

Posted by CourseofEmpireIt's a troll account, but so wished it was real. 😂

Posted by andaleyutroLet's call the Zionists 'razists'.

Posted by ellismLevel 3 Already Whoopie

Posted by CourseofEmpireWell, as long as it’s done by a private company, I guess it’s ok then, right?

Posted by sqeptiqHello, fellow white people!

Posted by CourseofEmpireYes, I'm sure she was an absolute polymath.

Posted by CourseofEmpireInteresting, so it does seem that restricting immigration actually benefits a country: [numbersusa.com]

• Top tags#video #world #media #government #hope #biden #money #youtube #Police #reason #truth #death #god #culture #rights #whites #democrats #politics #USA #society #China #freedom #vote #evidence #children #videos #Canada #TheTruth #liberal #kids #racist #evil #fear #nation #community #racism #conservative #chinese #friends #hell #crime #book #propaganda #justice #religion #Christian #population #FreeSpeech #antifa #Flu ...

Members 1,805Top