slug.com slug.com
4 7

The GOP Civil War.

ramzpaul 8 Dec 9
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

As far as a unified identity, I think the majority of conservatives have a patriotic mindset. Regardless of country, placing yours first is a good thing imo, and is also a view I think applies to not just America, but it also expands outside of political parties and governments. I agree the majority favors a more "global equity" agenda, though. I'm just not sure that means it's all over for those that would rather preserve their countries traditional values.

Globalization works two fold. There are like minded people all over the world that share values similar to conservative Americans beliefs of freedom and rights. I think, at least in the online world, to an extent the merging is already happening. Considering big tech has a progressive agenda, I would suggest a good goal would be to better establish larger social media platforms and news outlets that are led and run by pretty much anyone right of WOKE.

We have a good start with Parler as far as a more mainstream, not conservative censored social media platform. I would suggest leaving the big sites like Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube as far as building a platform on those sites. The more people they have on those sites the more power they have. So, the more people who choose to predominantly use alternative social media, the more power the alternatives will have.

I think setting up better world wide, modern communications online for conservatives is key to organizing thoughts and ideas as well as opens up news and events not covered by progressive media. Bigger has more appeal to those that want the same benefits of the big sites like Twitter and Facebook as well.

I think "America first" won't die out so easily. Despite hurdling forward, largely swept by a progressive global agenda, there will always be a "Trump" or an "Alex Jones" that will deride plans, and there will always be individuals who stir the pot. Patriotism has had some surprisingly strange and unpredictable leaders as well as followers over the years. The methods of protecting traditional American values change over the years, but the message is still fairly clear. I don't think that's something that can be given up, as well as something that is worth fighting for, despite the odds against.

There is a simple way to determine the correct course of action, and it something for which we should always be grateful to our enemies for:

Whatever your enemy wants you to do, don't do it.

What ever your enemy doesn't want you to do, do it.

The Enemy wants us to sit out the Senate race in Georgia.

The Enemy doesn't want us using primaries to impose discipline on and Transform the Republican Party.

The Enemy wants us to become despondent and hopeless.

The Enemy doesn't want us to fight for Trump.

The Enemy wants us to continue to believe in the weak Old Religion.

They don't want us rivaling their New Religion with a Better Religion of our own.

See how easy that is?

PS: I have enough patience and fortitude to fight until Jan 21, 2021; whatever needs to be done later can wait.

Why? The fight itself is proving salutary, and helps facilitate what is to come: the break up of the United States.

If we want to be more ambitious (and given the majesty and brevity of life, why wouldn't we?)

If we wanted to be more ambitious we would create a Better Religion to rival the New Religion of the Enemy.

Let's march out society into the far distant future and describe the world of our dreams - then fight for it. Win the War of the Spirit!

There is a Spiritual component to our condition… Darkness is ALL IN… and will have It’s way… for a while...

The wankers who backed the "Platinum Plan" need to take a beating.

sqeptiq Level 10 Dec 9, 2020

That is one point of view. But really?!? It’s over?

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 24

Photos 516 More

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little weird. All of them ina nation that is overwhelmingly Eastern Orthodox? Shouldn’t there be more of them in there instead?

Posted by InspirationHow do you explain this.

Posted by CourseofEmpireIf the international banking cartel says that you aren't allowed to have a bank account, it means you are a threat.

Posted by CourseofEmpireThis should be our objective

Posted by CourseofEmpireProposed measures to reduce fertility in the US, 1967. "Too Many Americans."

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little pita bread, tsaziki, souvlaki, mmmm, quite tasty; not sure about the social media platform though. ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireI mean, is he really wrong?

Posted by CourseofEmpireThere are reports many larger cities are starting to see an outward drift. Maybe the early stages of this? ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireWhy can’t C-19 vaccine mandates be taken seriously?

Posted by CourseofEmpireWarren is one of the inventors of mRNA and he believes 1 to 2 billion will die from this vaxx. [twitter.com]

Posted by CourseofEmpireThe vast majority are vaxxed. This can’t be the unvaxxed who are mostly dying. Remember, they are a few months ahead of the Northern hemisphere.

Posted by CourseofEmpireAwesome 😂

Posted by CourseofEmpireWeimar (yes, THAT Weimar) will no longer report numbers of vaxxed people being hospitalized for COVID because the truth might be used for "misinformation." -Lovecraft's Cat

Posted by CourseofEmpireAny cause. This is an amazing vaccination, you are almost invincible if you get it, everyone (except a few little side effects and such)! 😂

Posted by CourseofEmpireHow long before a politician is physically attacked and even killed for mandating vaccines? [news.com.au]

Posted by CourseofEmpireNotice how much things increased with this one vaccine?

• Top tags#video #world #media #government #hope #biden #money #Police #youtube #reason #truth #death #god #culture #rights #whites #democrats #society #China #politics #USA #freedom #vote #evidence #Canada #children #videos #TheTruth #liberal #racist #nation #evil #fear #kids #racism #chinese #friends #hell #conservative #community #crime #propaganda #justice #Christian #book #population #religion #FreeSpeech #antifa #violence ...

Members 1,889Top