slug.com slug.com
6 5

Be honest, you want Trump to win out of spite, right?

I’ve realized that living in a blue state, you’re constantly surrounded by a large group of people that are a mix of smug, ignorant, anti-white, hypocritical, you name it. Their arrogance, but refusal to be open minded about many issues never ceases to amaze me.

Trump is really the symbol that breaks them a bit even if he hasn’t really helped his voting base much

I’ve had similar thoughts in 2016, but feel this thought is even heavier now

Wafflestomper 6 Oct 18
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The spiteful mutants are mostly on the other side.

wolfhnd Level 8 Oct 19, 2020

Honestly, I think whoever wins won't change much for the average person. Maybe some more tech censorship with Biden. I've heard taxes will be a little higher under democrats also.

Then again, Trump is building a wall. You can't tear that down so easily I think. The wall could theoretically influence the long term demographics of America.

On the other other hand, maybe the wall CAN be torn down easily. Just smash it like the Berlin Wall. All it would take is a new regime with the will to do it.

My income went up every yr he’s been in office. Had more work thrown at me than I’ve ever had. So no. Not spite. America first

Spite? No
Continuiety? Hell yeah
My kids grew up in late 80's early 90's, just want to give their kids an America I still recognize before I croak

The Trump presidency has in many ways looked like a train wreck, even to many leading conservatives; but Trump has also delivered on every promise, despite resistance from the woke-left, the news media, Hollywood, pop culture, academia, the political elite, big tech and the deep state. Every single accusation against him is long on emotion and short in fact. His opponents, not surprisingly, are driven by hatred rather than reason. The woke left may finally get his head on a platter next week, and if they do, God help America.

GeeMac Level 8 Oct 19, 2020

The feeling is real, but so is the idea that one may jump off a cliff if one goes to close to the edge.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 22

Photos 516 More

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little weird. All of them ina nation that is overwhelmingly Eastern Orthodox? Shouldn’t there be more of them in there instead?

Posted by InspirationHow do you explain this.

Posted by CourseofEmpireIf the international banking cartel says that you aren't allowed to have a bank account, it means you are a threat.

Posted by CourseofEmpireThis should be our objective

Posted by CourseofEmpireProposed measures to reduce fertility in the US, 1967. "Too Many Americans."

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little pita bread, tsaziki, souvlaki, mmmm, quite tasty; not sure about the social media platform though. ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireI mean, is he really wrong?

Posted by CourseofEmpireThere are reports many larger cities are starting to see an outward drift. Maybe the early stages of this? ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireWhy can’t C-19 vaccine mandates be taken seriously?

Posted by CourseofEmpireWarren is one of the inventors of mRNA and he believes 1 to 2 billion will die from this vaxx. [twitter.com]

Posted by CourseofEmpireThe vast majority are vaxxed. This can’t be the unvaxxed who are mostly dying. Remember, they are a few months ahead of the Northern hemisphere.

Posted by CourseofEmpireAwesome 😂

Posted by CourseofEmpireWeimar (yes, THAT Weimar) will no longer report numbers of vaxxed people being hospitalized for COVID because the truth might be used for "misinformation." -Lovecraft's Cat

Posted by CourseofEmpireAny cause. This is an amazing vaccination, you are almost invincible if you get it, everyone (except a few little side effects and such)! 😂

Posted by CourseofEmpireHow long before a politician is physically attacked and even killed for mandating vaccines? [news.com.au]

Posted by CourseofEmpireNotice how much things increased with this one vaccine?

• Top tags#video #world #media #government #hope #biden #money #Police #youtube #reason #truth #death #god #culture #rights #whites #democrats #society #China #politics #USA #freedom #vote #evidence #Canada #children #videos #TheTruth #liberal #racist #nation #evil #fear #kids #racism #chinese #friends #hell #conservative #community #crime #propaganda #justice #Christian #book #population #religion #FreeSpeech #antifa #violence ...

Members 1,889Top