idw.community
1 2

How's my riot plan on a scale of 1-10? My family and I live in a major metropolitan area. Some stores within walking distance got their windows smashed in the Big Floyd riots. My parents are adamant about not buying guns. In the event that the riots look like they'll get really bad, we will drive to my mom's friend's house, which is supposedly in a rural place.

tenslein 6 Oct 2
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I would give it a 7. I would say 10 if your parent's would get some guns. You might need them before you get to the rural area.

I agree. The way I'm rationalizing the lack of guns is that we'll be more skittish and quick to evacuate than if we had guns. If we wait too long to evacuate, then there's a chance that evacuation becomes impossible.

My parents are afraid that we'll shoot each other in anger or by accident because they read news stories of that happening.

If we end up in an extended Civil War scenario, then I'm sure my parents, or at least my dad will change his tune on guns. It'll be too late by then though. He'll probably have to pay 10x the normal amount for a gun+ammo.

@tenslein I'm sure everything will be ok. At least you are aware of what's going on and have a plan

Recent Visitors 17

Photos 481 More

Posted by CourseofEmpireIt's a troll account, but so wished it was real. 😂

Posted by andaleyutroLet's call the Zionists 'razists'.

Posted by ellismLevel 3 Already Whoopie

Posted by CourseofEmpireWell, as long as it’s done by a private company, I guess it’s ok then, right?

Posted by sqeptiqHello, fellow white people!

Posted by CourseofEmpireYes, I'm sure she was an absolute polymath.

Posted by CourseofEmpireInteresting, so it does seem that restricting immigration actually benefits a country: [numbersusa.com]

Posted by CourseofEmpireSubversives got to subvert. They really hate whites don't they?

Posted by CourseofEmpireThis About Sums Things Up

Posted by Regin1999Can't say I haven't run across this type a few times....

Posted by CourseofEmpireWhere is the lie?

Posted by CourseofEmpireCheckmate

Posted by Regin1999Words of wisdom

Posted by CourseofEmpireComing soon or even happening already?

Posted by CourseofEmpireA British children's story telling the truth.

Posted by RLeeBarkerThey're banning Dr. Seuss books and pulling them from shelves. And these people have the nerve to call others "Nazis."

• Top tags#video #world #media #government #hope #youtube #money #biden #Police #reason #truth #death #god #rights #whites #culture #democrats #politics #USA #society #China #freedom #vote #videos #Canada #evidence #children #TheTruth #liberal #evil #community #racism #racist #fear #nation #chinese #kids #friends #hell #conservative #propaganda #crime #justice #book #religion #Christian #antifa #population #FreeSpeech #violence ...

Members 1,741Top