slug.com slug.com
5 10

China rejects the β€˜new normal.’ Will we ever do the same?

ramzpaul 8 Sep 22
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Most probably.
Do you have a written script of your video? I would like to publish it - with due linking to your channel - on a news site i'm part of.

Novus Level 4 Sep 23, 2020

Hate to tell you but the people in Wuhan were boarded up in their houses for ages at the beginning.
Is this propaganda... yes do you believe everything China tells you? No unless you are stupid.
As for that one video of that 1 person collapsing... puhlease... lets not exaggerate about it eh.
As for the rest sorry I stopped listening.

We don't call it the new normal, we call it Covid normal.

Covid Karens are really just narcissistic sociopaths who make abusive moms. (I know women like this who have miserable looking kids. Think Mommy Dearest.)

These women are not motivated by compassion but control. Compassion and concern don't cause antisocial hissy fits assaulting strangers in parks and threatening unmasked children in stores. They're a lot like the abusive police in Victoria but not muscular enough to inflict the same physical damage unaided.

Saying the Covid Karens just need children to mother is like saying Elliot Rogers just needed a nice girlfriend. Uh...no.

Kindly assumption, but a little too idealistic about the weaker sex. Women are no more virtuous or loving than men. And they love power trips too.

REN777 Level 7 Sep 22, 2020

The government will never willingly relinquish the unrestricted control it now has over every minute detail of our individual lives and four more years of Trump isn’t going to change anything. The entire system has to be destroyed and replaced and the greedy and corrupt people at the top need to be punished.

Andyman Level 8 Sep 22, 2020

How very Progressive Democratic BLM Antifa of you... destroy it all... Laughable.
Time to get real.

@Lightman, the whooshing sound you hear is the point going over your head.

@Andyman Probably care to make it more clearly?

@Lightman, I thought I did but I’ll elaborate more. Hilary Clinton, Barack Obama, James Comey, Lisa Page, Peter Strzork, and all of the rest of the criminals who perpetrated the greatest crime on the American people by trying to unseat a duly elected president will NEVER spend a single day behind bars because they are part of an untouchable ruling class. The FBI, CIA, and the entire Justice Department are now so thoroughly corrupt the β€œswamp” can never be simply β€œdrained”. What little we hear about the alleged William Barr investigation is merely a show to keep conservatives who still cling to hope placated. The entire country’s economy was shut down without any consent of the people because of a disease that, by their own inflated numbers, has only affected .0006% of the population. ANTIFA and BLM Marxists, who you accuse me of being sympathetic to, have been rioting and looting in every major city with impunity for the last four months and Trump has done very little except for a handful of symbolic gestures. You tell me how four more years of Trump, or anyone for that matter, is going to fix the extremely dire circumstances the country is in today.

@turnerjolene48, the crocodiles are banking on the fact that we won’t give up everything, including our lives, to oppose them the way our forefathers did.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 22

Photos 516 More

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little weird. All of them ina nation that is overwhelmingly Eastern Orthodox? Shouldn’t there be more of them in there instead?

Posted by InspirationHow do you explain this.

Posted by CourseofEmpireIf the international banking cartel says that you aren't allowed to have a bank account, it means you are a threat.

Posted by CourseofEmpireThis should be our objective

Posted by CourseofEmpireProposed measures to reduce fertility in the US, 1967. "Too Many Americans."

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little pita bread, tsaziki, souvlaki, mmmm, quite tasty; not sure about the social media platform though. ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireI mean, is he really wrong?

Posted by CourseofEmpireThere are reports many larger cities are starting to see an outward drift. Maybe the early stages of this? ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireWhy can’t C-19 vaccine mandates be taken seriously?

Posted by CourseofEmpireWarren is one of the inventors of mRNA and he believes 1 to 2 billion will die from this vaxx. [twitter.com]

Posted by CourseofEmpireThe vast majority are vaxxed. This can’t be the unvaxxed who are mostly dying. Remember, they are a few months ahead of the Northern hemisphere.

Posted by CourseofEmpireAwesome πŸ˜‚

Posted by CourseofEmpireWeimar (yes, THAT Weimar) will no longer report numbers of vaxxed people being hospitalized for COVID because the truth might be used for "misinformation." -Lovecraft's Cat

Posted by CourseofEmpireAny cause. This is an amazing vaccination, you are almost invincible if you get it, everyone (except a few little side effects and such)! πŸ˜‚

Posted by CourseofEmpireHow long before a politician is physically attacked and even killed for mandating vaccines? [news.com.au]

Posted by CourseofEmpireNotice how much things increased with this one vaccine?

• Top tags#video #world #media #government #hope #biden #money #Police #youtube #reason #truth #death #god #culture #rights #whites #democrats #society #China #politics #USA #freedom #vote #evidence #Canada #children #videos #TheTruth #liberal #racist #nation #evil #fear #kids #racism #chinese #friends #hell #conservative #community #crime #propaganda #justice #Christian #book #population #religion #FreeSpeech #antifa #violence ...

Members 1,889Top