slug.com slug.com
8 10

BLM just scrubbed this from their web site.

ramzpaul 8 Sep 21
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Don't they always eat each other and themselves?

Tearaft Level 5 Sep 23, 2020

Da Comrades... especially you useful idiots of the indoctrinated "white" variety.
We indoctrinate, we disrupt... we dismantle the world of the Bourgeoisie, by following the true path of the Bolsheviks.
Under our benevolent leadership....
We will use the Internet to recruit peasants and uneducated workers by promising them how glorious life would be after the revolution and granting them temporary concessions, until our mission is complete and secure.

Someone at BLM got a call from someone at the DNC (or a different Soros, Inc. subsidiary) letting them know that they need to flush that turd.. for now.

Updates coming in November, right?

@coalburned you know it. Win or lose, it’ll be safe to dredge that shit back up then.

Hahaha! Idiots. I wondered how long it would be before people figured out they weren't about black lives. I've been telling everybody I know to go read their statement of beliefs. I guess I'll have to tell them to go read something else now.

The irony is that the overwhelming number of attacks on gays and transgenders are committed by blacks.

Andyman Level 8 Sep 21, 2020

Seems like a good idea, because those are terrible things.
"Disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure"? That sounds terrible.

Also, the use of the word "comrade" I would say hints at them being Marxists. Maybe they're going to put up a more conniving version.

I saw "Not The Bee" post this. I'm unsure how pulling it off their web page is going to change anything, though. If it's because they're changing their stated values, then what the heck are the members who believe in their values for the last some odd years supposed to think? If it's to "hide", the internets forever.😕

What does that action indicate?

Well, I doubt they're renouncing it...so they're hiding it until the election?

Could be a number of things. Now that they're receiving increasing criticism they might want to sound less like outright communists. They might also want to have scrubbed the transgender stuff because most blacks are extremely anti gay (good on them).

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 76

Photos 516 More

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little weird. All of them ina nation that is overwhelmingly Eastern Orthodox? Shouldn’t there be more of them in there instead?

Posted by InspirationHow do you explain this.

Posted by CourseofEmpireIf the international banking cartel says that you aren't allowed to have a bank account, it means you are a threat.

Posted by CourseofEmpireThis should be our objective

Posted by CourseofEmpireProposed measures to reduce fertility in the US, 1967. "Too Many Americans."

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little pita bread, tsaziki, souvlaki, mmmm, quite tasty; not sure about the social media platform though. ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireI mean, is he really wrong?

Posted by CourseofEmpireThere are reports many larger cities are starting to see an outward drift. Maybe the early stages of this? ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireWhy can’t C-19 vaccine mandates be taken seriously?

Posted by CourseofEmpireWarren is one of the inventors of mRNA and he believes 1 to 2 billion will die from this vaxx. [twitter.com]

Posted by CourseofEmpireThe vast majority are vaxxed. This can’t be the unvaxxed who are mostly dying. Remember, they are a few months ahead of the Northern hemisphere.

Posted by CourseofEmpireAwesome 😂

Posted by CourseofEmpireWeimar (yes, THAT Weimar) will no longer report numbers of vaxxed people being hospitalized for COVID because the truth might be used for "misinformation." -Lovecraft's Cat

Posted by CourseofEmpireAny cause. This is an amazing vaccination, you are almost invincible if you get it, everyone (except a few little side effects and such)! 😂

Posted by CourseofEmpireHow long before a politician is physically attacked and even killed for mandating vaccines? [news.com.au]

Posted by CourseofEmpireNotice how much things increased with this one vaccine?

• Top tags#video #world #media #government #hope #biden #money #Police #youtube #reason #truth #death #god #culture #rights #whites #democrats #society #China #politics #USA #freedom #vote #evidence #Canada #children #videos #TheTruth #liberal #racist #nation #evil #fear #kids #racism #chinese #friends #hell #conservative #community #crime #propaganda #justice #Christian #book #population #religion #FreeSpeech #antifa #violence ...

Members 1,889Top