slug.com slug.com
2 1

New Covid sign put up by Preston council (UK)
If anyone is still in any doubt that this is now a full on test of intelligence, then they never will.

steve1066 6 Sep 6
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

As someone who was raised with a Calvinist father and Baptist mother, I wholeheartedly agree with the ban on dancing. That's why I hate Marijuana. It leads to dancing! LoL

There are nations that kept their rights to firearms and there are nations that chose to give that right up

I remember The Dunblane shooting well and this was a pivotal moment in disarming the citizens of the UK.
Some people at the time were saying that an event like this will be used to disarm the population (whether staged or real) i believe it certainly was real,but when you look into the background of Thomas Hamilton (the murderer) he had a very dubious background,and was close to the then Chancellor Of The Exchequer Gordon Brown,and other high profile members of The Labour Party.
It was said that Hamilton was about to release a bombshell surrounding Brown's personal life , and possible (unproven) links to large paedophile ring. Hamilton himself was a known paedophile
Some 20+ years later, as i have become to realise how evil and corrupt this world is and i'm pretty sure there was more to the shooting than we will ever know, but it certainly had the desired effects; using murdered children as a weapon in disarming a whole nation.

@steve1066 Dead kids is ALWAYS a tool to be used for disarmanent, the ultimate goal for government. Our founding fathers saw this coming (Hence the 2A) oh yeah a well armed malitia
Sadly every firearm i ever purchased or inherited were lost on that terrible day on the lake, me and my doggo swam to shore, it was ruff day (sorry for the pun)

@MikeHunt If i lived in the US, i'm sure that all my firearms that i'd ever owned,would also have been lost in a ''boating accident''.

@steve1066 Sadly when trying to shoot fish in a lake one loses balance, just try to shoot snappy turtles with a pistol standing on a boat , or lo unto thee an inherited mossberg 12 gauge just trying to kill those river snakes that somehow ended up in a lake

Recent Visitors 21

Photos 516 More

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little weird. All of them ina nation that is overwhelmingly Eastern Orthodox? Shouldn’t there be more of them in there instead?

Posted by InspirationHow do you explain this.

Posted by CourseofEmpireIf the international banking cartel says that you aren't allowed to have a bank account, it means you are a threat.

Posted by CourseofEmpireThis should be our objective

Posted by CourseofEmpireProposed measures to reduce fertility in the US, 1967. "Too Many Americans."

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little pita bread, tsaziki, souvlaki, mmmm, quite tasty; not sure about the social media platform though. ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireI mean, is he really wrong?

Posted by CourseofEmpireThere are reports many larger cities are starting to see an outward drift. Maybe the early stages of this? ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireWhy can’t C-19 vaccine mandates be taken seriously?

Posted by CourseofEmpireWarren is one of the inventors of mRNA and he believes 1 to 2 billion will die from this vaxx. [twitter.com]

Posted by CourseofEmpireThe vast majority are vaxxed. This can’t be the unvaxxed who are mostly dying. Remember, they are a few months ahead of the Northern hemisphere.

Posted by CourseofEmpireAwesome 😂

Posted by CourseofEmpireWeimar (yes, THAT Weimar) will no longer report numbers of vaxxed people being hospitalized for COVID because the truth might be used for "misinformation." -Lovecraft's Cat

Posted by CourseofEmpireAny cause. This is an amazing vaccination, you are almost invincible if you get it, everyone (except a few little side effects and such)! 😂

Posted by CourseofEmpireHow long before a politician is physically attacked and even killed for mandating vaccines? [news.com.au]

Posted by CourseofEmpireNotice how much things increased with this one vaccine?

• Top tags#video #world #media #government #hope #biden #money #Police #youtube #reason #truth #death #god #culture #rights #whites #democrats #society #China #politics #USA #freedom #vote #evidence #Canada #children #videos #TheTruth #liberal #racist #nation #evil #fear #kids #racism #chinese #friends #hell #conservative #community #crime #propaganda #justice #Christian #book #population #religion #FreeSpeech #antifa #violence ...

Members 1,889Top