slug.com slug.com
8 10

Australian women arrested for planning COVID lockdown protest. [rt.com]

ramzpaul 8 Sep 3
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This is absolutely ridiculous and illustrates why the first amendment and habeas corpus are so important.

That would be woman... singular.
It has only happened in Victoria not all of Australia
And it has been roundly condemned.

That's how our country will be if we let Biden take over.

REN777 Level 7 Sep 3, 2020

Video on BITCHUTE , guess what the ADL is attacking now?

Aussie men used to love a good fight. You couldn't walk into a pub without at least a couple of guys giving you the stink eye.

Tarpon Level 7 Sep 3, 2020

WTF is he talking about

I have been in a rage since yesterday when I heard about this. I posted elsewhere that totalitarianism is being put in place in Australia and it's inevitable that it will at least be attempted here and elsewhere in the western world. Bet the Aussies are glad they let the government have their guns. What a smart move that was!

It was against the law. Should have followed the law.

And you are fool.

I'm sorry, isn't that what everyone else here says? When people are arrested or viciously beaten for protesting, don't you have the "you shouldn't have disobeyed" sentiment?

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

@JacksonNought you shouldn't be "peacefully" murdering people. Nuff said.

Exactly right... she even admitted she was wrong and an idiot.

I don't know why I bother, but I'll try again: First of all, it wasn't me that said 'obey the law.' Secondly, we have the right to stand up against tyranny in all forms even if one of those forms or manifestations is a law which is unjust or inappropriate. I mean, what's the law in this situation? "Don't demonstrate against what the state decides is beyond dispute."? Poppycock! People have a right to assemble and protest anything they want. And anyone has the right to support that protest in any way they like, anywhere from attending it through advertising it. Ultimately the people decide what's right. it's our country, our lives. Clearly the situation in Australia and NZ is way way out of hand and it's time for a revolt.

@JesseTheGreen I agree with you. I am glad you don't seem to have the same mentality of many on here, where they unquestionably support anything the police do, and love to blame victims of police brutality as "they should have obeyed the law" even if it is an arbitrary curfew imposed on people or simply walking away.

America is also out of hand.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 48

Photos 516 More

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little weird. All of them ina nation that is overwhelmingly Eastern Orthodox? Shouldn’t there be more of them in there instead?

Posted by InspirationHow do you explain this.

Posted by CourseofEmpireIf the international banking cartel says that you aren't allowed to have a bank account, it means you are a threat.

Posted by CourseofEmpireThis should be our objective

Posted by CourseofEmpireProposed measures to reduce fertility in the US, 1967. "Too Many Americans."

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little pita bread, tsaziki, souvlaki, mmmm, quite tasty; not sure about the social media platform though. ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireI mean, is he really wrong?

Posted by CourseofEmpireThere are reports many larger cities are starting to see an outward drift. Maybe the early stages of this? ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireWhy can’t C-19 vaccine mandates be taken seriously?

Posted by CourseofEmpireWarren is one of the inventors of mRNA and he believes 1 to 2 billion will die from this vaxx. [twitter.com]

Posted by CourseofEmpireThe vast majority are vaxxed. This can’t be the unvaxxed who are mostly dying. Remember, they are a few months ahead of the Northern hemisphere.

Posted by CourseofEmpireAwesome 😂

Posted by CourseofEmpireWeimar (yes, THAT Weimar) will no longer report numbers of vaxxed people being hospitalized for COVID because the truth might be used for "misinformation." -Lovecraft's Cat

Posted by CourseofEmpireAny cause. This is an amazing vaccination, you are almost invincible if you get it, everyone (except a few little side effects and such)! 😂

Posted by CourseofEmpireHow long before a politician is physically attacked and even killed for mandating vaccines? [news.com.au]

Posted by CourseofEmpireNotice how much things increased with this one vaccine?

• Top tags#video #world #media #government #hope #biden #money #Police #youtube #reason #truth #death #god #culture #rights #whites #democrats #society #China #politics #USA #freedom #vote #evidence #Canada #children #videos #TheTruth #liberal #racist #nation #evil #fear #kids #racism #chinese #friends #hell #conservative #community #crime #propaganda #justice #Christian #book #population #religion #FreeSpeech #antifa #violence ...

Members 1,889Top