slug.com slug.com
1 0

Leafy's YouTube channel still sitting on my laptop even though he was deplatformed a couple of days ago. So I thought I'd post a picture of it. Rip leafyishere....

An avid fan put his videos on bitchute under "leafyishere archive" and says he'll give the channel to leafy if he asks for it.

Bitchute would go through the roof if leafy actually started posting there. So I hope he does.

Also leafy has stated recently, more than once, that he wanted to be banned... so I wonder what he is planning.

Also FUCK Susan Wojistski, or what ever the fuck her name is.

curvycom 7 Aug 22
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

@mikehunt this is outrageous. Leafy had 5 million subs on youtube and he wasn't even political. I've been saying this for at least a decade: ANYONE could be next.

It seems Bitchute is the way to go, for example Murdoch Murdoch had a channel on youtube (i don't know if you follow their silliness but i still do), they got smacked hard and now just use it to announce a new vid on a different platform

@MikeHunt I have stuff on there also. I just joined Library also. (lbry.tv) styxhexenhammer666 is there also, he's been going to alt tech for a long time now, he's on a bunch of platforms. He's actually the biggest on bitChute right now. 'bout to hit 100K subs there. He has about half a mil on youtube. I tend to call it "TheyTube," myself. I just wish there was an alt tech streaming platform, because then I could leave all the big tech platforms behind, and/or phase them out. They really aren't that great for a little nobody like me anyway. I just stream as a hobby and like to connect with a handful of people around the world. It's fun and helps when I feel lonely and isolated up here. I've been at it for a couple of years, I guess.

@curvycom I've heard dlive offers a good streaming service. one of the guys i follow theredelephants streams live there

@MikeHunt I already stream there. I currently simulcast to FB, FBGaming, Youtube, Twitch, and DLive. Also Mixer but they're gone now.

DLive is blockchain, but not truly alt tech. They deplatform people. Not many. But they disallowed InfoWars. Maybe just to throw out a bone. But if they do that, then it means that no one is safe there.

@MikeHunt I find myself getting more and more hesitant to stream on these big tech platforms. It's not that I am paranoid--honestly--but I keep running afoul of guidelines even though I never do anything more controversial than play games and or talk to viewers about ordinary stuff. Although I might like to talk about politics, I have rarely done so, and even then in a very marginal way.

@curvycom I've heard from frequent users (some quite sketchy i will admit} bitchute is developing a streaming platform, i guess we'll see how that works

@MikeHunt that is true. They are also about to dump (deplatforming) disqus and roll out their own comment section.

lbry.tv is also very soon rolling out live streaming. Bit Tube has it already, I think but it's complicated to get verified there, so I haven't ventured into that one yet.....

Recent Visitors 11

Photos 516 More

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little weird. All of them ina nation that is overwhelmingly Eastern Orthodox? Shouldn’t there be more of them in there instead?

Posted by InspirationHow do you explain this.

Posted by CourseofEmpireIf the international banking cartel says that you aren't allowed to have a bank account, it means you are a threat.

Posted by CourseofEmpireThis should be our objective

Posted by CourseofEmpireProposed measures to reduce fertility in the US, 1967. "Too Many Americans."

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little pita bread, tsaziki, souvlaki, mmmm, quite tasty; not sure about the social media platform though. ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireI mean, is he really wrong?

Posted by CourseofEmpireThere are reports many larger cities are starting to see an outward drift. Maybe the early stages of this? ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireWhy can’t C-19 vaccine mandates be taken seriously?

Posted by CourseofEmpireWarren is one of the inventors of mRNA and he believes 1 to 2 billion will die from this vaxx. [twitter.com]

Posted by CourseofEmpireThe vast majority are vaxxed. This can’t be the unvaxxed who are mostly dying. Remember, they are a few months ahead of the Northern hemisphere.

Posted by CourseofEmpireAwesome 😂

Posted by CourseofEmpireWeimar (yes, THAT Weimar) will no longer report numbers of vaxxed people being hospitalized for COVID because the truth might be used for "misinformation." -Lovecraft's Cat

Posted by CourseofEmpireAny cause. This is an amazing vaccination, you are almost invincible if you get it, everyone (except a few little side effects and such)! 😂

Posted by CourseofEmpireHow long before a politician is physically attacked and even killed for mandating vaccines? [news.com.au]

Posted by CourseofEmpireNotice how much things increased with this one vaccine?

• Top tags#video #world #media #government #hope #biden #money #Police #youtube #reason #truth #death #god #culture #rights #whites #democrats #society #China #politics #USA #freedom #vote #evidence #Canada #children #videos #TheTruth #liberal #racist #nation #evil #fear #kids #racism #chinese #friends #hell #conservative #community #crime #propaganda #justice #Christian #book #population #religion #FreeSpeech #antifa #violence ...

Members 1,889Top