slug.com slug.com
1 3

Me and some of my friends (all of us have families) are forming a Bible study/we want to shoot the AR we have just purchased club that will meet a couple of times a month. We are already feeling better about our common worries, and know that strengthening bonds on a local level will provide a sense of stability and reassurance to us as we try and constructively process our anxieties about the future of our country. I would recommend that everyone concerned about the direction of the country spend less time on social media and more time discussing the Bible and shooting guns with your friends; I promise you will feel better than you do if you do.

SpootLepedus 5 Aug 18
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It's always nice to connect with people, and even make new friends. I miss my Glock. Had to sell it a while ago. Ironically I carried it for about 20 years when I lived in Portland, OR. Never had a permit. Just the 2a. Always carried. EVen when attending Portland State. Felt much safer. Definitely would be good now. Really, back in the 90s and even 2000s Portland people were much nicer and it was not a dangerous place to live. We left there a couple years before the 2016 elections, around 2014 just when things were starting to get bad with Antifa and such. The trains and buses became unsafe to ride, normally friendly happy hippie liberals stared talking some cray-zeee talk. Glad we left when we did. Especially looking back.

It's hard to believe how much Portland has changed. I guess we can now be proud that there is a legit dangerous urban environment that is 94% white.

@SpootLepedus we had a house in an ethnic neighborhood. pretty laid back--except for some gang activity--hippies and gangs. But over time it got more yuppies buying the homes around us. That made it safer, of course, but also a bit more uptight and a lot more boring, to be honest.

Antifa has already trashed my old neighborhood, I hear, so Ironically, I was safer with the Bloods and the Hippies. : )

Recent Visitors 11

Photos 516 More

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little weird. All of them ina nation that is overwhelmingly Eastern Orthodox? Shouldn’t there be more of them in there instead?

Posted by InspirationHow do you explain this.

Posted by CourseofEmpireIf the international banking cartel says that you aren't allowed to have a bank account, it means you are a threat.

Posted by CourseofEmpireThis should be our objective

Posted by CourseofEmpireProposed measures to reduce fertility in the US, 1967. "Too Many Americans."

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little pita bread, tsaziki, souvlaki, mmmm, quite tasty; not sure about the social media platform though. ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireI mean, is he really wrong?

Posted by CourseofEmpireThere are reports many larger cities are starting to see an outward drift. Maybe the early stages of this? ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireWhy can’t C-19 vaccine mandates be taken seriously?

Posted by CourseofEmpireWarren is one of the inventors of mRNA and he believes 1 to 2 billion will die from this vaxx. [twitter.com]

Posted by CourseofEmpireThe vast majority are vaxxed. This can’t be the unvaxxed who are mostly dying. Remember, they are a few months ahead of the Northern hemisphere.

Posted by CourseofEmpireAwesome 😂

Posted by CourseofEmpireWeimar (yes, THAT Weimar) will no longer report numbers of vaxxed people being hospitalized for COVID because the truth might be used for "misinformation." -Lovecraft's Cat

Posted by CourseofEmpireAny cause. This is an amazing vaccination, you are almost invincible if you get it, everyone (except a few little side effects and such)! 😂

Posted by CourseofEmpireHow long before a politician is physically attacked and even killed for mandating vaccines? [news.com.au]

Posted by CourseofEmpireNotice how much things increased with this one vaccine?

• Top tags#video #world #media #government #hope #biden #money #Police #youtube #reason #truth #death #god #culture #rights #whites #democrats #society #China #politics #USA #freedom #vote #evidence #Canada #children #videos #TheTruth #liberal #racist #nation #evil #fear #kids #racism #chinese #friends #hell #conservative #community #crime #propaganda #justice #Christian #book #population #religion #FreeSpeech #antifa #violence ...

Members 1,889Top