idw.community
2 1

Looky, looky, looky.... I know many of you are disappointed with the pick of Senator Harris for the vice president role. Here is one example of why I as a centrist Democrat voted for Kamala... I am not attacking Congresswoman's Gabbard Religion. I think she has honorably served her country.

Scjames8 6 Aug 15
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Anyone who is still a Democrat in America has problems with their critical thinking abilities.

Triumph Level 6 Aug 15, 2020

I told someone I was a Democrat and he called me a dummicrat lol... You know I sometimes vote for a republican if I think they will rule with honor and integrity.

@Scjames8 Portland Oregon is the current ultimate expression of Democrat ideology.

No thanks.

@Scjames8 . but you vote for a Democrat without either honor or integrity?

Way back in the '70's i was a ride operator at a local amusement park, we allowed various sketchy people to drift among the people, a newspaper guy (selling the daily news) . a single mom fortune teller would drift amongst the crowds, but one day some pretty girl came up to my ride, (it was a slow day) and sold me a copy of the bagdadidid fuck, not even trying to spell it
It was illustrated, sweet pics of some blue dude swordfighting with many other dudes, i guess he won at the end, Krishna if i'm not mistaken

I can't put down the Religion because I don't know it. It may be a fine idea. I was trying to point out that Gabbard is different than Harris.
Regarding the last election. Personally Mormonism is a cult. Not that I think they are bad people. Oddly enough I voted for Mitt Romney over President Obama because Obama lit the White House in pride colors. Mitt Romney all though I and I had few political agreements. It is hard to be a centris Democrat. Thank God Biden didn't pick mayor Pete I would truly have no one to vote for... I think that is enough rambling for a while.

@Scjames8 LOL I've worked with Mormons, the nicest people one could meet, one chick got her finger stuck in a printer and all she screamed was "Shucky Darns I'm stuck", i laughed all the way whilst freeing herl, Shucky Darns??
My ass would have been cursing the Lord, my mom, oh lets go back to Eve

@Scjames8 Don't worry, Ms Shuckky Darns was ok. still has 10 digits (well it;s been years so I can't confirm, but she left OK )

Recent Visitors 16

Photos 481 More

Posted by CourseofEmpireIt's a troll account, but so wished it was real. 😂

Posted by andaleyutroLet's call the Zionists 'razists'.

Posted by ellismLevel 3 Already Whoopie

Posted by CourseofEmpireWell, as long as it’s done by a private company, I guess it’s ok then, right?

Posted by sqeptiqHello, fellow white people!

Posted by CourseofEmpireYes, I'm sure she was an absolute polymath.

Posted by CourseofEmpireInteresting, so it does seem that restricting immigration actually benefits a country: [numbersusa.com]

Posted by CourseofEmpireSubversives got to subvert. They really hate whites don't they?

Posted by CourseofEmpireThis About Sums Things Up

Posted by Regin1999Can't say I haven't run across this type a few times....

Posted by CourseofEmpireWhere is the lie?

Posted by CourseofEmpireCheckmate

Posted by Regin1999Words of wisdom

Posted by CourseofEmpireComing soon or even happening already?

Posted by CourseofEmpireA British children's story telling the truth.

Posted by RLeeBarkerThey're banning Dr. Seuss books and pulling them from shelves. And these people have the nerve to call others "Nazis."

• Top tags#video #world #media #government #hope #youtube #money #biden #Police #reason #truth #death #god #rights #whites #culture #democrats #politics #USA #society #China #freedom #vote #videos #Canada #evidence #children #TheTruth #liberal #evil #community #racism #racist #fear #nation #chinese #kids #friends #hell #conservative #propaganda #crime #justice #book #religion #Christian #antifa #population #FreeSpeech #violence ...

Members 1,741Top