idw.community
0 1

[twitter.com] Cerno (who I like) and the "just were the mask" types who are otherwise on my side say they have a non-negotiable; forced vaccination. I hope they really mean it.

What they don't understand about many of us "anti-maskers" is that we've understood for a long time that forced vaccination is the final inner wall of our personal liberty that we have to defend, and that the mask debate is just an outer wall that we need to defend for as long as we can, so that the battle does not proceed to the inner wall.

I have my doubts that the "I wear a mask but I won't get a vaccine" crowd won't also cave to the pressure when the full vaccine propaganda onslaught begins. They've already caved on masks with zero real evidence that they help, so why wouldn't they cave on a vaccine that has not been shown to be effective or safe? It will be the same, "well it doesn't seem that risky, and it might help so why not just be cooperative and get it?"

If you've already let someone talk you into covering your face for no good reason, you're willing to bend on anything.

I say this to stir up the people who wear the mask even though they think it's useless. You need to take your mask off right now if you want this nightmare to end.

2bears42youths 4 Aug 15
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

Recent Visitors 7

Photos 476 More

Posted by CourseofEmpireYes, I'm sure she was an absolute polymath.

Posted by CourseofEmpireInteresting, so it does seem that restricting immigration actually benefits a country: [numbersusa.com]

Posted by CourseofEmpireSubversives got to subvert. They really hate whites don't they?

Posted by CourseofEmpireThis About Sums Things Up

Posted by Regin1999Can't say I haven't run across this type a few times....

Posted by CourseofEmpireWhere is the lie?

Posted by CourseofEmpireCheckmate

Posted by Regin1999Words of wisdom

Posted by CourseofEmpireComing soon or even happening already?

Posted by CourseofEmpireA British children's story telling the truth.

Posted by RLeeBarkerThey're banning Dr. Seuss books and pulling them from shelves. And these people have the nerve to call others "Nazis."

Posted by CourseofEmpireActual material that's being taught in New York public schools right now. In the end, if you're white, you're vermin, a pestilence, nothing but pure evil. A tsunami of antiwhite hatred is coming.

Posted by RLeeBarkerThe New Valentine

Posted by CourseofEmpireYep, they’re coming for everyone on the right, even moderate Normie types, as well as so-called centrists who are against much of the Progressive agenda.

Posted by sqeptiqLooks like someone cucked and deleted this post, but it was a spicy one!

Posted by vonLeibnizI'm just saying hi after having signed up here. I heard Ramz mentioning this place on Youtube. So, hi from Sweden! I'll include a a picture of me and our cat.

• Top tags#video #world #media #government #hope #youtube #money #biden #Police #reason #truth #god #death #rights #whites #culture #democrats #politics #USA #freedom #society #China #vote #evidence #Canada #children #videos #TheTruth #liberal #evil #racist #fear #nation #community #friends #racism #kids #chinese #hell #conservative #propaganda #crime #justice #book #religion #Christian #antifa #population #FreeSpeech #violence ...

Members 1,707Top