slug.com slug.com
8 0

I feel like I'm about to put @B1967 on ignore, because all he seems to do is spam yahoo news articles and sometimes write comments with few words that seem not to apprehend the scope of the discussions taking place.

Should I, or should I not?

I plan to do whatever the vote says.

(This is an experiment in Democracy, and not a joke)

Should I put my first user on ignore? I'm torn....

• 3 votes
  • 6 votes
curvycom 7 Aug 9
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm new myself, and am not familiar with names or
Alias's so my opinion on this would be mute

His posts consume too much real estate.

clearly. He was cognizant enough, though, to false flag my posts, after the fact. Evidently, we are not able to false flag polls, so it makes some sense to use polls to identify these soros type "slide posters."

There is nothing wrong with muting someone who is posting low-value posts... life is short.

Admin Level 8 Aug 9, 2020

In general, I prefer the posts to be substantive. Not everyone has the time or skill to do that. It shouldn't be a barrier to participation.

Well.... I guess the votes, such as they are, are in.

I voted no, All kinds of people contribute to this site. In my opinion freedom of speech is absolute.
Except for those damn commie spies who fear the following words on their screen
Sacred Art: Greater Incantation of Chankoro Banishment
动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

the thing is, the guy feels like a shill to me. One can't know for sure, I guess. but that's how it seems. And as @Flagherty points out, he does have an anit-free speech avatar on a decidedly free speech platform.... But I went with the vote.

also the guy claims to be Israeli, but is more likely Palestinian--not that that matters to me, but it provides anti-Israeli type people false fuel for the fire, so to speak. I feel like fake Israelis are bit too on the nose to fool many people, but confirmation bias is a thing, so.........

This is much like all the fake NAZIs you find on free speech sites. Those are so when the press goes to a site like this, they can go "See, we KNEW it was just a NAZI site!!"

Not sayin' there aren't a few "real" Nazis but the real ones don't make 2000 posts a day. They make 5 or 10 or 15 a day like a "normal" person would, regardless of their ideology.

So I don't have a problem with the real nazis. or the "real" anything, just as long as they're real. They can explain their perspectives and we can then all talk about it. That's fine.

Ok there spunky

Glad to see you can think for yourself

B1967 Level 7 Aug 9, 2020

Thanks, I appreciate the compliment. I thought using the poll would end up generating some creative commentary. Although, I should probably not have done it in the middle of the night when most people are asleep.

@curvycom if I post too little not good enough post too much same,if my comment is short no good too long worse. I apprehend the scope of the discussions taking place and respond as I see fit
You are obsessed not good so please stop ok Karen

@B1967 there is no need for insults. I probably will stop. The vote is currently 2 to 1 so We may end up not seeing each other anymore.

@curvycom Not in any way insulting you just commenting on your action Which is petty and childish

@B1967 ok boomer

@curvycom Petty and childish when you have no arguments you start name calling

@B1967 no u

(and this is what I mean!! You don't seem to comprehend the humor in my previous comment, after you called me "Karen" which I am most definitely not : )

These might strike a person as the actions of a shill. Constantly exclaiming "do as I say, but not as I do."

If you are not a shill, this conversation will reveal you as such. If you are, then... well... the same.

@curvycom (and this is what I mean!! You don't seem to comprehend the humor in my previous comment, after you called me "Karen" which I am most definitely not : ) Are you sure .
As for ok boomer it don't apply

His avatar is people being bullied with free speech. Doesn't that tell you what you need to know?

I didn't even notice that : ) That's Ironic. Still it's not his politics that concern me, it's more the spamming and less than engaging commentary, coupled with a sense that he doesn't understand the subject matter even when he does comment.

I'm in my 60s, and not using reading glasses, so it's too small for me to see. I just thought it said "free speech."

But you make a good point. It's more like "Free speech for me, but not for thee," as the saying goes.

@curvycom Shills abound on the internet far more than they used to. The US military, the Israeli military, the Chinese government, the democrats and others all pay people to spam talking points and dilute conversations they don't like. Some do it for free like the dipshit commies from the chapo trap house (a communist blog) fandom. They sit on 4chan all day posting about black dicks to hide the threads about wealthy pedophiles because communist love fucking children.

When someone submits a large number of low effort posts (like spamming yahoo news) they're called "slide threads". Slide threads are used to push relevant discussions off the top of the front page so they get less attention and engagement. It's the most effective method of disrupting free speech platforms. Wealthy groups hire people to spam platforms more and more as the platform becomes more popular and the subject matter conflicts with their interests.

It's safe to say they're just here to derail things. The only way to deal with them is to not engage or to continually ban them if you have a good eye for spotting shills. We are in an information war. Libertarians get trapped thinking "oh just absolute free speech will solve everything". Well it's nice but it's also a weakness that your enemy can exploit and we need to be aware of thir strategies.

Here's a good visual example.
[imgur.com]

This actually deserves its own post. I'm pretty sure a lot of people here aren't wise to this stuff.

@Flagherty there is a definite cause to educate people about this. I'm not an expert, but I've noticed the fake shills on free speech platforms.

All the fake Nazi's on bitchute particularly in the comments. There really are not that many Nazis in the whole universe.

it's ridiculous most of them post thousands of times a day.

I'm not good at 4chan, pretty much a newfag, but I know there are a lot of shills there, just as they are here and everywhere.

I feel they are not all that effective though Bitchute hit the top 1000 website a month ago, for example.

But I'm not versed in the different types of paid/unpaid shills there are, and how they do what they do. I can usually spot 'em tho. I have that sperg pattern recognition thing going : )

@curvycom

You can get rid of most of the trash on pol by filtering out posts with the words "why do", "black" and "cock, dick, etc"

@Flagherty I will make better use of the filtering feature there. Thanks for the advice.

@Flagherty So, B1967 was probably slide posting, I'm guessing. Most of the articles seemed pretty random.

@curvycom That's what it looks like. He's just going down the list on yahoo and copying links over.

@Flagherty there needs to be a few more mods in a group like this. RamZ doesn't pay enough attention or have time to..

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 32

Photos 516 More

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little weird. All of them ina nation that is overwhelmingly Eastern Orthodox? Shouldn’t there be more of them in there instead?

Posted by InspirationHow do you explain this.

Posted by CourseofEmpireIf the international banking cartel says that you aren't allowed to have a bank account, it means you are a threat.

Posted by CourseofEmpireThis should be our objective

Posted by CourseofEmpireProposed measures to reduce fertility in the US, 1967. "Too Many Americans."

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little pita bread, tsaziki, souvlaki, mmmm, quite tasty; not sure about the social media platform though. ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireI mean, is he really wrong?

Posted by CourseofEmpireThere are reports many larger cities are starting to see an outward drift. Maybe the early stages of this? ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireWhy can’t C-19 vaccine mandates be taken seriously?

Posted by CourseofEmpireWarren is one of the inventors of mRNA and he believes 1 to 2 billion will die from this vaxx. [twitter.com]

Posted by CourseofEmpireThe vast majority are vaxxed. This can’t be the unvaxxed who are mostly dying. Remember, they are a few months ahead of the Northern hemisphere.

Posted by CourseofEmpireAwesome 😂

Posted by CourseofEmpireWeimar (yes, THAT Weimar) will no longer report numbers of vaxxed people being hospitalized for COVID because the truth might be used for "misinformation." -Lovecraft's Cat

Posted by CourseofEmpireAny cause. This is an amazing vaccination, you are almost invincible if you get it, everyone (except a few little side effects and such)! 😂

Posted by CourseofEmpireHow long before a politician is physically attacked and even killed for mandating vaccines? [news.com.au]

Posted by CourseofEmpireNotice how much things increased with this one vaccine?

• Top tags#video #world #media #government #hope #biden #money #Police #youtube #reason #truth #death #god #culture #rights #whites #democrats #society #China #politics #USA #freedom #vote #evidence #Canada #children #videos #TheTruth #liberal #racist #nation #evil #fear #kids #racism #chinese #friends #hell #conservative #community #crime #propaganda #justice #Christian #book #population #religion #FreeSpeech #antifa #violence ...

Members 1,889Top