slug.com slug.com
5 0

We need a new Right and much of this already exists in the Dissident Right that the establishment Conservative Inc has been deriding and, often, even denouncing for some time now. If the Establishment will not change, they will be replaced. Perhaps this is an early sign that many of them will change? [theamericanconservative.com]

CourseofEmpire 7 Aug 6
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It's not really about Left and Right so much anymore. It's about Globalists versus Nationalists. The extreme Left are all Globalists and completely untrustworthy (let alone in any way reachable) so just ignore them. Don't even try any dialog with such people. Focus on more moderate lib-left people and centrists, as well as the various Normie/Boomer Con types who need to eschew their nostalgia for the old "Reagan Era" conservatism they have held so dearly. Also, don't forget there are Globalists on the Right, too (example: Koch). They are almost as dangerous as the Globalist Left; they're just better at being subtle about it. They also want weaker, if not open, borders, multiculturalism, and cheap labor from the Third World filling their factories and working in their gardens/on their estates (among other things). Such people should be exposed for who they are, driven from our midst, and treated with contempt. There is a major political realignment happening and we need to work on making connections and building communities. Personally, I think the time for political solutions are pretty much over, butt hat doesn't mean one has to resort to violence. There are other ways to (as the Left love to say) 'make a difference.' I expect the coming dissolution of a few countries, the USA included, and new countries emerging (as well as a smaller, better constituted USA). It'll likely not fully take hold for another ten to twenty years, but I expect it will come; especially as the demographic shift continues to take hold.

@JATW Fair enough. Maybe I should have done it all in point form? lol

A new party, starting November 4th, focused on carving a homeland out of the burning corpse of America.

Goal 1: getting a candidate on every ballot line in 2022. Preferably 2 candidates, one running in the GOP primary 2022. We need to make it mathematically impossibly for cuckservatism to win and force the fence sitters to come with us if they want to live.

Goal # 2 turning 2024 into a de facto if not de jure referendum on Partition.

PS it cannot be right wing, not enough people, it has to be a unity party en route to a unity government. We can bicker once we are safe and free.

How is anybody even remotely on the right supposed to unify with the current wackadoodle left? Their brains have been turned to dung.

They're running a Presidential candidate that can't find his way home from the mailbox, for Pete's sake.

@Triumph

1. unite with the center by eschewing controversial topics
  2. The 20% or so on the left that cannot be reached you ignore
  3. Much of these political attitudes are genetic, perhaps even hormonal (eg testosterone - estrogen)- and thus refractory to change on timescales we care about
  4. I am not on the right, the left just went so crazy that I found myself on "the right" I would have been very at home among JFK Democrats
  5. simple numbers: either you want to win, or you don't - your choice

thanks for the reply

@Afterthought
In your opinion, what concessions would the right have to make in order to attract the center?

As I see it, the "leadership" of the right has already compromised much more than the people on the right are willing to accept.

Trump won the GOP nomination by using rhetoric which was designed to appeal to populists and nationalists. It's a very attractive message that the right embraced enthusiastically. Although Trump hasn't followed up on his nationalist platform, it's what the right wants. They won't accept any further movement leftward in order to attract the center.

In other words, the Jeb Bush's of the world can't get the nomination regardless of the name of the party.

The difference I see between the contemporary right vs. left is, the left hates traditional Americans like myself while the right just takes advantage of them (us).

Trump ran as a Populist/Nationalist but presided as a civnat.

It's enough to make people on the right throw up their hands. But the alternative to the conventional right is a left that has gone full blown loony tunes communist.

I would like to think that a serious Nationalist candidate would come along.

I'm not holding my breath.

There is also a new Left forming that rejects wokeism, cancel culture, identity politics and political correctness. They are looking for effective solutions rather than political dreams. The idea of having to wipe out different ways of thinking is what the above article is calling for. Nobody has all the answers or ever will. It takes dialog among different viewpoints, a willingness to both work toward effective improvements and a sense of due respect for reasonable differences. The left will never wipe out the right and vice-versa. The desire to do that only makes things worse.

Yes, there are some sane people on the left and in the dissident right. The article mentions the progressive theocracy, and I like the phrase. Progressives won; the old conservationism is little more than a shadow of the progressive movement following along incorporating every left wing victory into its own apologetic for the "American way of life." We will be stuck with the international cosmopolitan conglomeration corporate promotion of anything the freaking woke can "theorize" unless the left and dissident right can figure out way to learn to communicate, get to know each other, and figure out how we can cooperate.

@govols There are the shifting definitions of left and right over time. Dwight Eisenhower, if he were running for office today would be considered a leftist. The left has moved from concern for the working class to the the concern for the very few perceived oppressed and trying to shield everyone from any unpleasantness or challenge.

@govols Unity2020

@Pand0ro

Too late. Most of the electors are already chosen and they're most Party hacks.

"The right must be comfortable wielding the levers of state power. And it should emulate the Left in using them to reward friends and punish enemies (within the confines of the rule of law)."

Dotage?

@fschmidt

I was thinking that the quote was an example of dotage.

An article is an arrangement of words that may convey an intended message, the thing (article) can not "make sense," while it is possible that the writer and the reader make sense of the symbols.

Morons don't often write articles, or the word moron has a meaning that is not common, or at least not a meaning I see.

The "Right" are individuals belonging to some common something, something known to be exclusive to their group, only they on the "Right" are this, that, or the other thing, If you are referring to the group of people who share the meaning of the word "moron," then why not call them the "morons?"

Why are the "morons" also the "Right?" Why use 2 words?

Unity2020

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 18

Photos 516 More

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little weird. All of them ina nation that is overwhelmingly Eastern Orthodox? Shouldn’t there be more of them in there instead?

Posted by InspirationHow do you explain this.

Posted by CourseofEmpireIf the international banking cartel says that you aren't allowed to have a bank account, it means you are a threat.

Posted by CourseofEmpireThis should be our objective

Posted by CourseofEmpireProposed measures to reduce fertility in the US, 1967. "Too Many Americans."

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little pita bread, tsaziki, souvlaki, mmmm, quite tasty; not sure about the social media platform though. ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireI mean, is he really wrong?

Posted by CourseofEmpireThere are reports many larger cities are starting to see an outward drift. Maybe the early stages of this? ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireWhy can’t C-19 vaccine mandates be taken seriously?

Posted by CourseofEmpireWarren is one of the inventors of mRNA and he believes 1 to 2 billion will die from this vaxx. [twitter.com]

Posted by CourseofEmpireThe vast majority are vaxxed. This can’t be the unvaxxed who are mostly dying. Remember, they are a few months ahead of the Northern hemisphere.

Posted by CourseofEmpireAwesome 😂

Posted by CourseofEmpireWeimar (yes, THAT Weimar) will no longer report numbers of vaxxed people being hospitalized for COVID because the truth might be used for "misinformation." -Lovecraft's Cat

Posted by CourseofEmpireAny cause. This is an amazing vaccination, you are almost invincible if you get it, everyone (except a few little side effects and such)! 😂

Posted by CourseofEmpireHow long before a politician is physically attacked and even killed for mandating vaccines? [news.com.au]

Posted by CourseofEmpireNotice how much things increased with this one vaccine?

• Top tags#video #world #media #government #hope #biden #money #Police #youtube #reason #truth #death #god #culture #rights #whites #democrats #society #China #politics #USA #freedom #vote #evidence #Canada #children #videos #TheTruth #liberal #racist #nation #evil #fear #kids #racism #chinese #friends #hell #conservative #community #crime #propaganda #justice #Christian #book #population #religion #FreeSpeech #antifa #violence ...

Members 1,889Top