slug.com slug.com
5 12

The soul becomes dyed with the color of its thoughts - Marcus Aurelius

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things. - Philippians 4:8

“Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Nietzsche

My Twitter and news feed is composed of Antifa setting buildings on fire, BLM protestors blocking streets and intimidating older people, obsese women ‘twerking’ half naked in public, homosecxual men dressing and acting like dogs, Jewish groups claiming that White people should die, and well, you get the idea.

America (and The West) has a cultural cancer that has metastasized into all areas of life. The other day we were shown a video clip of some ugly lesbian (yes, redundant) professional basketball players walking off the court in protest of America. Ameria, the country that has legally embraced the perversion of homosexcual marriage, that gives every legal advantage in the form of job and educational opportunities to these women, yet that is still not good enough.

I tell myself that I need to watch such things to keep “informed.” But is that really necessary? Do I need to look at mangled bodies from car crashes every day to keep “informed” of the dangers of driving? I hope not. In fact, I would be suspicious of anyone who spent the day looking at images of death and gore. Unless you want to train to be a serial killer, what is the point of looking at such things?

In the same way, looking at the flood of crap from our culture can only damage me. If I spend the day looking, and reading, about ugly and hateful things, how will that color my soul?

My recent one week sabbatical from the news and social media confirmed what I suspected - I am a much happier and better man when I avoid dwelling on ugliness.

The problem is that I can’t shut it off completely. My videos and Live Streams require me to stay informed. However, I have learned that staying informed does not require me to look at my Twitter and news feed every two minutes on my iPhone. I can gather the information I need within an hour a day.

As such, I am leaving the sewer, and I plan to enjoy my life doing other things. Yes, I will still look at the news briefly everyday to “keep informed” so I can create my videos and Live Streams. But the rest of the day will be spent working on other projects. A couple of these projects include working on a book, developing a game and continuing to learn Hungarian. I will restrict my looking into the abyss to one hour a day.

ramzpaul 8 July 27
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Your path isn't exactly like mine, RamZPaul. But it rhymes with it.

I tend to think that America has entered an era that's been coming for a long, long time. I'm not sure how it's all going to go. But I'm certain that it's going to take a number of years for it to play out regardless of what the final outcome is.

My actions as it occurs are intended to minimize its effect on me as much as possible.

Triumph Level 6 July 27, 2020

I never had a Twitter account and I recently got rid of Facebook. Not missing it whatsoever.

RamzFan Level 6 July 27, 2020

The anti white agenda is like a ratchet. With each passing day it turns another cog, and the next day is always worse than the previous one and with no possible reversing or rest bite.
I too have decided to spend less time on social media as i've realized that it just sucks the soul right out of you.

Look forward to the book Ramz

What kind of game?

Good for you to limit your time on mostly negative news. The only good thing I read today was Mike Ditka responding about people kneeling during National Anthem

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 49

Photos 516 More

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little weird. All of them ina nation that is overwhelmingly Eastern Orthodox? Shouldn’t there be more of them in there instead?

Posted by InspirationHow do you explain this.

Posted by CourseofEmpireIf the international banking cartel says that you aren't allowed to have a bank account, it means you are a threat.

Posted by CourseofEmpireThis should be our objective

Posted by CourseofEmpireProposed measures to reduce fertility in the US, 1967. "Too Many Americans."

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little pita bread, tsaziki, souvlaki, mmmm, quite tasty; not sure about the social media platform though. ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireI mean, is he really wrong?

Posted by CourseofEmpireThere are reports many larger cities are starting to see an outward drift. Maybe the early stages of this? ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireWhy can’t C-19 vaccine mandates be taken seriously?

Posted by CourseofEmpireWarren is one of the inventors of mRNA and he believes 1 to 2 billion will die from this vaxx. [twitter.com]

Posted by CourseofEmpireThe vast majority are vaxxed. This can’t be the unvaxxed who are mostly dying. Remember, they are a few months ahead of the Northern hemisphere.

Posted by CourseofEmpireAwesome 😂

Posted by CourseofEmpireWeimar (yes, THAT Weimar) will no longer report numbers of vaxxed people being hospitalized for COVID because the truth might be used for "misinformation." -Lovecraft's Cat

Posted by CourseofEmpireAny cause. This is an amazing vaccination, you are almost invincible if you get it, everyone (except a few little side effects and such)! 😂

Posted by CourseofEmpireHow long before a politician is physically attacked and even killed for mandating vaccines? [news.com.au]

Posted by CourseofEmpireNotice how much things increased with this one vaccine?

• Top tags#video #world #media #government #hope #biden #money #Police #youtube #reason #truth #death #god #culture #rights #whites #democrats #society #China #politics #USA #freedom #vote #evidence #Canada #children #videos #TheTruth #liberal #racist #nation #evil #fear #kids #racism #chinese #friends #hell #conservative #community #crime #propaganda #justice #Christian #book #population #religion #FreeSpeech #antifa #violence ...

Members 1,889Top