slug.com slug.com
3 3

Why did Nick Cannon suddenly reverse his position on Jews?

We live in a society shot through with white privilege and white supremacy. White people have immense social power and casually oppress POC every minute of every day.

And yet, after famous black person Nick Cannon was caught smearing whites as primitive beings, he felt no need to offer a single word of apology to whites.

But he did get down on his knees and begin servicing Jews as hard as he could.

Because, you see, Cannon said in the same interview in which he denigrated whites that Jews run banks and control media, but they ain't nothin' because blacks are the real Israelites.

But, strangely, Cannon reversed his position overnight, abandoned his brothas and sistahs, and decided to release a statement exalting Jews as veritable gods.

Cannon's apology

First and foremost I extend my deepest and most sincere apologies to my Jewish sisters and brothers for the hurtful and divisive words that came out of my mouth during my interview with Richard Griffin. They reinforced the worst stereotypes of a proud and magnificent people and I feel ashamed of the uninformed and naïve place that these words came from. The video of this interview has since been removed.

While the Jewish experience encompasses more than 5,000 years and there is so much I have yet to learn, I have had at least a minor history lesson over the past few days and to say that it is eye-opening would be a vast understatement. I want to express my gratitude to the Rabbis, community leaders and institutions who reached out to me to help enlighten me, instead of chastising me. I want to assure my Jewish friends, new and old, that this is only the beginning of my education—I am committed to deeper connections, more profound learning and strengthening the bond between our two cultures today and every day going forward.

Why did Nick Cannon suddenly reverse his position on Jews?

1. Cannon put his bifocals on and began researching and independently arrived at the conclusion that Jews are the most amazing beings ever to grace the planet.

2. Cannon had an "oh shit" moment after reflecting on his own statement about Jews controlling the media.

3. Cannon became afraid that the primitive whites would storm his mansion and murder him in a fit of philosemitism.

4. Cannon realized that if blacks are the real Jews, Jews must be the real blacks, and he began feeling terrible about so many Jews living in abject poverty with no fathers.

5. Cannon had a nice talk with an industry higher-up, who happened to be named after a precious metal, and the industry higher-up informed Cannon that if he released this pre-written apology he would probably not commit suicide.

Thaw 7 July 17
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I wonder who wrote his apology?

Triumph Level 6 July 17, 2020

One might say there was a Cabal involved

@JohnnyBravo7 The milkers explains it al

1. Nick believes the ideology revolving around black supremacy since becoming woke. He never intended to offend the Jewish population, or whites, on a personal level. He doesn't see his statements as ones he needs apologizing for, but wishes to clarify with the Jewish population. He put himself overly apologetic to the Jewish population in order to be kept in a high positional status in the blm movement. Because he's not as useful unemployed. For him it's about logical conclusions rather than personal bias.

Just looking at his tweets as well as retweets since he made those remarks look more like validating his stance. (However the comments attached lean more toward distaste for him). He's since said that he's been in touch with many of the Jewish community who are supportive of him. He's also emphasized how persistent he's been in trying to contact the companies he's invested in. Redirecting the backlash on those companies rather than his statements. He also commented on how unfair it was to fire him just as real change was happening. (Scared to lose his high status)

Also, considering he volunteered no such apology for white people, shows he's being more goal oriented rather than genuinely sorry for his statements. Plus, in the midst of all this he's demanding not only his show given back to him but also an apology.

Of course all of this is speculative. Either way, those statements can't be taken back and I find it extremely irratating to see support, even small, in support of giving him a second chance. I've seen a lot of violence as of late and those kinds of statements don't help anyone.

As soon as he issued his apology I knew right away that he got a call from some folks that could end his career immediately. Kinda funny, since he was so adamant about not ever apologizing, even just the day before. Actually, I'd bet his apology was handed to him pre-written.

Like he could compose a single sentence of his apology on his own handed a pen and paper lol

Recent Visitors 17

Photos 516 More

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little weird. All of them ina nation that is overwhelmingly Eastern Orthodox? Shouldn’t there be more of them in there instead?

Posted by InspirationHow do you explain this.

Posted by CourseofEmpireIf the international banking cartel says that you aren't allowed to have a bank account, it means you are a threat.

Posted by CourseofEmpireThis should be our objective

Posted by CourseofEmpireProposed measures to reduce fertility in the US, 1967. "Too Many Americans."

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little pita bread, tsaziki, souvlaki, mmmm, quite tasty; not sure about the social media platform though. ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireI mean, is he really wrong?

Posted by CourseofEmpireThere are reports many larger cities are starting to see an outward drift. Maybe the early stages of this? ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireWhy can’t C-19 vaccine mandates be taken seriously?

Posted by CourseofEmpireWarren is one of the inventors of mRNA and he believes 1 to 2 billion will die from this vaxx. [twitter.com]

Posted by CourseofEmpireThe vast majority are vaxxed. This can’t be the unvaxxed who are mostly dying. Remember, they are a few months ahead of the Northern hemisphere.

Posted by CourseofEmpireAwesome 😂

Posted by CourseofEmpireWeimar (yes, THAT Weimar) will no longer report numbers of vaxxed people being hospitalized for COVID because the truth might be used for "misinformation." -Lovecraft's Cat

Posted by CourseofEmpireAny cause. This is an amazing vaccination, you are almost invincible if you get it, everyone (except a few little side effects and such)! 😂

Posted by CourseofEmpireHow long before a politician is physically attacked and even killed for mandating vaccines? [news.com.au]

Posted by CourseofEmpireNotice how much things increased with this one vaccine?

• Top tags#video #world #media #government #hope #biden #money #Police #youtube #reason #truth #death #god #culture #rights #whites #democrats #society #China #politics #USA #freedom #vote #evidence #Canada #children #videos #TheTruth #liberal #racist #nation #evil #fear #kids #racism #chinese #friends #hell #conservative #community #crime #propaganda #justice #Christian #book #population #religion #FreeSpeech #antifa #violence ...

Members 1,889Top