slug.com slug.com
10 11

You are not “assigned” a sex. You have a biological sex at conception based on your chromosomes. The denial of biological reality is pure evil.

ramzpaul 8 July 13
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yeah, the shape of the genitals is the key to the answer.

Let’s see this clown send his grandma to a urinal, and maybe he’ll get it. 😂😂😂

GeeMac Level 8 July 14, 2020

Insanity.

stone Level 4 July 13, 2020

Interesting how neither I not anyone I know has ever had any trouble figuring out which washroom to use.

I wonder if guys like this are being purposely dumb or if they genuinely have some sort of mental disorder.

I always say we have to stop using all these fake terms invented by woke progressives. Every time we do, we are playing on their home field.

It makes as much sense to say my gender was “assigned” by a doctor, as saying he assigned me with blue eyes.

GeeMac Level 8 July 13, 2020

Done multiple DNA tests and all have XX as does my sister. I do know my dad and brother are both XY. So imagine that, I know my biological sex. Matches gender as they are the same thing. These people are crazy, evil or both.

emmdee2 Level 5 July 13, 2020

Funny up until a few years ago people of the world had no problem deciding on which bathroom to use.

Mimi4mi Level 5 July 13, 2020

The fact is we ALL are broken in some way, and some carry the burden of gender confusion, through no fault of their own. Calling it evil is not helpful.

That said, making it political might be evil.

Confusion is not the issue. It is their marxist tactic to deconstruct the meaning of and gender until it means nothing so that they can destabilize society.

They've been doing this for over a century, including the genital mutilation and rape. Magnus Hirschfeld was one of its progenitors. They continued their abominable savagery by replacing "sexology" with the fields of psychology and specialized "medicine". These euphemistic proxies allow them to access the of those they wish to destroy.

That's why one day, for no reason at all...

Take a good look at his profile picture. A confrontational scowl that almost shouts "I got my eye on you!".

I spent a lot of my young adulthood around people like this. When they’re this far gone, it’s best to avoid them altogether. You can’t reason or win an argument with them, and they’ll cause trouble for you if you say too many things they don’t like.

What a buffoon! I wasn't assigned a gender, I was born with a sex. Gender is a linguistic thing like "la Luna" is the Moon (female) and el Sol is the Sun (male). Neither have a sex, it's just the way Romance languages work. Inanimate objects are gendered. And even then there's only two...

Tycho Level 7 July 13, 2020
Write Comment

Recent Visitors 51

Photos 516 More

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little weird. All of them ina nation that is overwhelmingly Eastern Orthodox? Shouldn’t there be more of them in there instead?

Posted by InspirationHow do you explain this.

Posted by CourseofEmpireIf the international banking cartel says that you aren't allowed to have a bank account, it means you are a threat.

Posted by CourseofEmpireThis should be our objective

Posted by CourseofEmpireProposed measures to reduce fertility in the US, 1967. "Too Many Americans."

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little pita bread, tsaziki, souvlaki, mmmm, quite tasty; not sure about the social media platform though. ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireI mean, is he really wrong?

Posted by CourseofEmpireThere are reports many larger cities are starting to see an outward drift. Maybe the early stages of this? ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireWhy can’t C-19 vaccine mandates be taken seriously?

Posted by CourseofEmpireWarren is one of the inventors of mRNA and he believes 1 to 2 billion will die from this vaxx. [twitter.com]

Posted by CourseofEmpireThe vast majority are vaxxed. This can’t be the unvaxxed who are mostly dying. Remember, they are a few months ahead of the Northern hemisphere.

Posted by CourseofEmpireAwesome 😂

Posted by CourseofEmpireWeimar (yes, THAT Weimar) will no longer report numbers of vaxxed people being hospitalized for COVID because the truth might be used for "misinformation." -Lovecraft's Cat

Posted by CourseofEmpireAny cause. This is an amazing vaccination, you are almost invincible if you get it, everyone (except a few little side effects and such)! 😂

Posted by CourseofEmpireHow long before a politician is physically attacked and even killed for mandating vaccines? [news.com.au]

Posted by CourseofEmpireNotice how much things increased with this one vaccine?

• Top tags#video #world #media #government #hope #biden #money #Police #youtube #reason #truth #death #god #culture #rights #whites #democrats #society #China #politics #USA #freedom #vote #evidence #Canada #children #videos #TheTruth #liberal #racist #nation #evil #fear #kids #racism #chinese #friends #hell #conservative #community #crime #propaganda #justice #Christian #book #population #religion #FreeSpeech #antifa #violence ...

Members 1,889Top