slug.com slug.com
8 3

Assuming BLM and Antifa terrorists escalate their arson and murder, what would be your reaction to a strong leader dissolving Congress and the Courts to restore order?

Reaction to a Napoleon like figure taking over America?

• 9 votes
  • 6 votes
  • 11 votes
ramzpaul 8 July 6
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That is called a coup, and is exactly what the Left has in mind by destabilizing civil society to try to de-legitimize Constitutionalism, just like they tried to de-legitimized a duly elected president.

Our system does not require a benign, uncorruptible leader. Look at those who have been president, and Congress.

Dictators eventually prove to be corruptible, as are we all, and in that system, the system collapses when the leader does.

Read the Federalist Papers. There are very good reasons the original Constitution was written. Leftists will try to assert that it is out of date, but only because that thin document is the only thing protecting you from them. And we have allowed the Left to compromise it so much already, that it barely exists now.

Are we going to burn the Constitution in order to save the Republic?

A "strong leader" taking such action would see a repeat of Julius Caesar's behavior in Rome. Different in the particulars, but of the same in type... We'd have a dictator, and perhaps soon after, the Republic would devolve into autocracy.

Tycho Level 7 July 6, 2020

False question, therefore there is no reasonable answer listed in the false answers to the false question.

A criminal take-over of America (so-called Napoleon-like-figure) would be called despotism, tyranny, or more recently a "Failed State."

That already happened in 1789. The United States of America became a Corporate State in 1789, and it has been run by criminals ever since.

If an individual somehow managed to occupy the President of the United States of America Corporate Office, Trump for example, and said person wanted to dissolve "congress" (not "drain the swamp," but instead to dissolve it), and said "Leader" wanted to dissolve (not drain) the swamp Courts, then said immoral means to said immoral ends would be by definition outside the law: OUTLAW.

So the question is obviously couched in such a way as to fail to mention that a despot, or tyrant, is a criminal, and therefore the question is couched in such a way as to suggest that there is no such thing as law and order; sometimes "we" need a Bad Boy to take over, because "we" are so, so, so, bad!

The question is couched on such a way as to suggest that it takes a Napoleon-like-figure, an exceptional Strong-Man, to Rule the people, since the people are so unruly. This is not a new thing, it is a con game played often in human history, see "Lord" Coke or "The Prince" Machiavelli for 2 examples.

Why not simply return to rule of law? Why is the current president apparently incapable of bringing one criminal (Killary Clinton for example) before The People in a trial by jury case that proceeds according to the law of the land, which is the common law, see: The Bill of Rights? A Court of Law is a common law court, and The People, through their juries decide fact from fiction, guilt from innocence, lawful from unlawful, and the people adjudicate judgment of remedy, restitution, redemption, or punishment.

If people continue to blame things for the actions of individual people, then these types of misleading questions (polls) will help (aid and abet) the criminals who have taken over the government; where criminals over-rule their victims with fake government and fake (Admiralty) courts.

I will therefore rephrase the question to suit actual reality:

Assuming Marxist/Communist Treasonous Criminal Rioters escalate their current crime spree, what would be your reaction to a strong leader returning to rule of law with a speedy trial of any one of the worst treasonous criminals behind this latest Marxist/Communist Treasonous Crime Spree (which includes the Global Treasonous Pandemic Fraud)?

Answers:

1. I didn't know anything about that actual law process, so I thought that the most powerful man (or potentially woman) takes everything, assumes absolute power, because they can, once they win, and that is the law of the jungle, our natural STATE, our government.

2. Is Football Season canceled?

3. Good question, what would be a first step in bringing these criminals to justice?

4. I would volunteer for jury duty, but I'm not sure that I'd be able to maintain an unbiased position since I already know that Hillary is a criminal in need of a court date.

5. Put Fauci on the top of the list just below Bill Gates, please

6. I'll answer in the comments section.

Although I can understand why many would support this, I fear that the long term consequences of having a president with that much power would be to completely and unequivocally delegitimize the systems we have in place for the peaceful transfer of power. Force will determine who controls the presidency. Intrigue and assassination could become the norm. As Rome declined, during one 50 year period late in the empire, it had an average of one emperor a year—only one of whom died of natural causes. Unfortunately, at this point I don’t see how we could possibly escape such a fate at this point, for multicultural empires require a strong leader to impose order. I would certainly rather Trump do this than someone on the left; however, God help us if the left takes the same route and targets people like us who oppose what they’ve done and continue to do to our country.

@JATW My favorite is Gibbon’s Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire—particularly the early chapters. It’s a classic in its own right, though dated and not an easy read. Gibbon is not known for his brevity, so you will have plenty to keep you busy in the camps.

Force is the only thing these people respect.
We have to stop pretending they have the same civility that we do.
If we refuse to deal with them at their level they interpret it as weakness and become emboldened.

I hate what Antifa an BLM are doing, but one of the three co-equal branches of government unilaterally dissolving the other two? I'm no expert in US law, but I think he would run into trouble with a little thing called the constitution! Besides, that's essentially what Antifa and BLM are trying to do, abolish the whole system and (theoretically) build a new one. They should be opposed the right way!

If Trump called forth the Militia, this would be over in an afternoon. We could spend the next interval leisurely dismantling the Enemy in all of its nests: media, tech, bureaucracy, cities. He doesn't have the vision or the guts, for if he did, he would have done it in the summer of 2017 after getting the Executive Branch in Order.

Trump's presidency will be remembered by our historians as a failure to understand the Big Picture. He desperately wanted this to be Politics as Usual when the bedrock of the nation has split. In this way he is similar to James Buchanan, but with more fault because he has Buchanan's historical example to learn from.

The speech on July 3rd pleased me because he spoke as one speaks of an Enemy that must be defeated, not appeased. This is no different and perhaps far worse than rag-headed terrorists, Soviet Appratchicks, or a hypothetical Chinese Flotilla attacking Los Angeles; it must be understood as a war, society as usual must be suspended and the war prosecuted.

Alas, this won't happen (though it did for a common cold) so we are left to plant the seeds for what is to come November 4th.

Regarding November 4th. I'm not convinced that Trump wants another four years. If I was a man of Trump's means, I'd pack my family up and leave America. I don't have enough foresight to look down the road and predict what's going to happen in this country. But I don't see any positives on the horizon.

I think Trump's Presidency has demonstrated who controls America and what they intend to do with it.

I don't trust anyone enough to have an opinion on the matter. I wouldn't be horrified, however.

I'd just be wondering if it was genuine or if we were getting played again in a different fashion.

Triumph Level 6 July 6, 2020
Write Comment

Recent Visitors 44

Photos 516 More

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little weird. All of them ina nation that is overwhelmingly Eastern Orthodox? Shouldn’t there be more of them in there instead?

Posted by InspirationHow do you explain this.

Posted by CourseofEmpireIf the international banking cartel says that you aren't allowed to have a bank account, it means you are a threat.

Posted by CourseofEmpireThis should be our objective

Posted by CourseofEmpireProposed measures to reduce fertility in the US, 1967. "Too Many Americans."

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little pita bread, tsaziki, souvlaki, mmmm, quite tasty; not sure about the social media platform though. ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireI mean, is he really wrong?

Posted by CourseofEmpireThere are reports many larger cities are starting to see an outward drift. Maybe the early stages of this? ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireWhy can’t C-19 vaccine mandates be taken seriously?

Posted by CourseofEmpireWarren is one of the inventors of mRNA and he believes 1 to 2 billion will die from this vaxx. [twitter.com]

Posted by CourseofEmpireThe vast majority are vaxxed. This can’t be the unvaxxed who are mostly dying. Remember, they are a few months ahead of the Northern hemisphere.

Posted by CourseofEmpireAwesome 😂

Posted by CourseofEmpireWeimar (yes, THAT Weimar) will no longer report numbers of vaxxed people being hospitalized for COVID because the truth might be used for "misinformation." -Lovecraft's Cat

Posted by CourseofEmpireAny cause. This is an amazing vaccination, you are almost invincible if you get it, everyone (except a few little side effects and such)! 😂

Posted by CourseofEmpireHow long before a politician is physically attacked and even killed for mandating vaccines? [news.com.au]

Posted by CourseofEmpireNotice how much things increased with this one vaccine?

• Top tags#video #world #media #government #hope #biden #money #Police #youtube #reason #truth #death #god #culture #rights #whites #democrats #society #China #politics #USA #freedom #vote #evidence #Canada #children #videos #TheTruth #liberal #racist #nation #evil #fear #kids #racism #chinese #friends #hell #conservative #community #crime #propaganda #justice #Christian #book #population #religion #FreeSpeech #antifa #violence ...

Members 1,889Top