slug.com slug.com
4 0

Any New GOP Ideas?? We used to think Ramz was joking when he said GOP only cares about Tax cuts and Israel. Literally it seems true anymore though. I cannot think of a new idea since Reagan really? I know David Frum had an idea of a consumption tax over income tax. Reihan Salam had a tax break for couples with children versus childless couples. Besides that not much new coming in. I wonder if it will ever happen, and I mean not doing a left wing idea that the GOP adopts as a new idea.

Robert100 7 July 3
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

As a conservative, Republican by default, I would like to see a Convention of States called to wretch power away from the bloated, bureaucratic Federal cesspool of elitists and return to a strict interpretation of The Constitution.

michro Level 7 July 5, 2020

The elected officials in the federal government don't govern the country. Everyone who throws their hat in the ring is applying for the job of being a mouthpiece for the deep state - and the deep state is anti American.

Executive
Legislative
Judicial

All of them.

Once you internalize that fact, nothing they do will ever surprise you again

Triumph Level 6 July 3, 2020

Minimum annual income tax qualification in order to vote. Public flogging and execution instead of prison sentences. Defund Public education and increase standards and discipline instead. Automatic sterilization for people making babies who can’t/won’t support them without welfare. Cut military budget by 70%. Etc etc

WRONG, we had the Iraq war and now we have Jared's criminal justice reform. Oh, and emergency orders for plandemic, which helped tank the economy.

@YZF2000 guess I read the question wrong; I thought he was ASKING for new GOP ideas!

@Potgieter I was being sarcastic 🙂

"New" ideas don't necessarily mean better ideas. And the Constitution has not been itself since 1942, so very few people are alive today who remember what it was like before a massive Federal Bureaucracy unconstitutionally created by the Democrats grew to control every aspect of our daily lives, and violent protests erupted because we are now governed by an unaccountable autocracy.

Our Constitution is now a Franken-Constitution. Republicans have all pledged themselves to preservation of the Constitution, and gradually have lost the battle, as Democrats have successfully convinced much of the public that Republicans are no different than they are: deceptive, manipulative, tax-hungry and disinterested in preserving the Constitution.

The best "new" idea is a very old one: The Original Constitution.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. ---

That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed..."

Why do you date it to 1942?

@govols. IN 1937, FDR unconstitutionally threatened all nine justices with removal if they didn't abandon the Commerce Clause. The people didn't notice this egregious invasion of Constitutional principles, and the Congress was of the same party, so instead of being impeached and removed from office, nothing happened. The SCOTUS apparently realized that even though they were in a Faustian dream of madness, that they might be in trouble, and in 1942, in the case Wickard v Filburn, they decided against farmer's rights to grow whatever they decided, and a massive Federal Bureaucracy grew from that, justified by the new powers of the FDA. Ask any farmer still alive today who remembers. They will speak of visceral hate for FDR.

Most people, like you, are totally unaware of how Constitutional principles have been picked apart by the Democrats, and that the lack of public awareness of the inherent beauty and importance of the Constitution left Republicans alone in the battle to defend it.

One result is that many "Republicans" are not holding to the platform to defend the Constitution, because the public is so ignorant, that they know that to stay in office, they must moderate to the more modern "feelings" about government; that is is powerful and the source of our salvation: a concept that is exactly the opposite of Constitutional principles.

@TimTuolomne you might rethink your assumptions about my awareness. I asked why you date it as you do. That's all.

@govols. Educate me. I only answered your question and made some logical assumptions about why you might be unaware of the date.

@TimTuolomne, cheers.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 18

Photos 516 More

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little weird. All of them ina nation that is overwhelmingly Eastern Orthodox? Shouldn’t there be more of them in there instead?

Posted by InspirationHow do you explain this.

Posted by CourseofEmpireIf the international banking cartel says that you aren't allowed to have a bank account, it means you are a threat.

Posted by CourseofEmpireThis should be our objective

Posted by CourseofEmpireProposed measures to reduce fertility in the US, 1967. "Too Many Americans."

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little pita bread, tsaziki, souvlaki, mmmm, quite tasty; not sure about the social media platform though. ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireI mean, is he really wrong?

Posted by CourseofEmpireThere are reports many larger cities are starting to see an outward drift. Maybe the early stages of this? ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireWhy can’t C-19 vaccine mandates be taken seriously?

Posted by CourseofEmpireWarren is one of the inventors of mRNA and he believes 1 to 2 billion will die from this vaxx. [twitter.com]

Posted by CourseofEmpireThe vast majority are vaxxed. This can’t be the unvaxxed who are mostly dying. Remember, they are a few months ahead of the Northern hemisphere.

Posted by CourseofEmpireAwesome 😂

Posted by CourseofEmpireWeimar (yes, THAT Weimar) will no longer report numbers of vaxxed people being hospitalized for COVID because the truth might be used for "misinformation." -Lovecraft's Cat

Posted by CourseofEmpireAny cause. This is an amazing vaccination, you are almost invincible if you get it, everyone (except a few little side effects and such)! 😂

Posted by CourseofEmpireHow long before a politician is physically attacked and even killed for mandating vaccines? [news.com.au]

Posted by CourseofEmpireNotice how much things increased with this one vaccine?

• Top tags#video #world #media #government #hope #biden #money #Police #youtube #reason #truth #death #god #culture #rights #whites #democrats #society #China #politics #USA #freedom #vote #evidence #Canada #children #videos #TheTruth #liberal #racist #nation #evil #fear #kids #racism #chinese #friends #hell #conservative #community #crime #propaganda #justice #Christian #book #population #religion #FreeSpeech #antifa #violence ...

Members 1,889Top