slug.com slug.com
3 1

@ramzpaul we must admit it is Tucker Carlsons party now and not Donald Trumps.

[forbes.com]

Robert100 7 July 3
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

There's many people on the right who know the truth about what's going on today. But none of them have an outlet. People on the right have to stop relying on TV and the "occupied" social media to get their message out.

I don't have the skills to do it, but somebody needs to construct multiple social media outlets in order for the truth to reach as many people as possible.

There's many, many people in America who are natural members of the right. But they don't know where to turn for find people of a like mind. They need to know that they're not just a small group.

Triumph Level 6 July 3, 2020

Do you notice that we have the outlets? There are too many such outlets. We do not have the winning playbook.

People are still trying to save America. The answer is forming a new nation out of the corpse of the old. Once we get on board the program, we will be moving the ball down the field and scoring.

@Afterthought

I'd like to believe that you're correct. But I can't see this country ever being unified again. The divide is too wide. My dream is a Balkanized America. But the left and the federal government will never allow the right to leave the plantation without war.

Totally discounting the leftist Communists, the people of America could never stand up to the power of the Federal government in modern day America.

I have given up on Trump. He doesn't keep his promises. He talks big but does nothing.

He's done a few things, and given the choice we have, I will still vote for him. But the video where the grades where given was a wake up call. He's a grade D president. He is mostly a big talking bullshit artist. But then, he always was a big talking democrat bullshitter.

RamZ should ask Styx what grade he would give Trump. Given Styx's recent white pilling I would say he would give a B.

@YZF2000 I agree that people should vote for Trump. He's still better than Biden. I think Styx did grade Trump on Twitter and he gave him a B.

The only sources that claim the President has not kept his promises are the media. And they are not correct. The New York Times proudly reported the 87% of the media are Democrats around 1990, and a more recent study claims it is 93%. How do you think that plays out? This President has kept more promises than almost any president in history. The exceptions may be be Calvin Coolidge and Ronald Reagan.

Check his record of proclamations against his campaign speeches. And don't blame what he can't do on the President, when Congress has the power to make law, not the President.

Congress has hijacked the Constitution, and now we are a nation of people almost totally controlled by an unaccountable Federal Bureaucracy. And the Deep State is an ad-hoc collection of appointees by Democrats like Carter, the Clintons, and Obama, who are not loyal to the Constitution, the President or the people.

The President is almost totally alone against them, has limited power to identify and replace them, and many Republicans have been convinced that abandoning Constitutional principles is the only thing that will keep them in office and ironically still allow them to defend what is left of Constitutional principles.

If we, the people, don't stand up for defending the Constitution, we will continue to slide into the chaos created by the Democrats, as their most sure path to preserving their power.

@Sacha799 A B??? Holy crap. It would be a good longer form debate on Happy Homelands. Not sure how anyone can call Trump a B. Styx is normally pretty grounded, but on this, he is off course.

The speech last night was good; if he had been doing that from day 1, we might not be where we are right now.

@Sacha799, @TimTuolomne Tim, yeah I get it, he is alone, etc, etc. The main issue is the big talk not matching the action. Also not sounding professional doesn't help. If you are totally in the bag, call Trump an A+. But you are empirically wrong. A true leader would set the course and move people to support him. His lack of eloquence is the main problem. Plus twitter retardation.

Disclaimer- I will still vote for him, out of lack of choice.

@YZF2000, the smoother version of Trump would never have been elected. The President is a product of the uncivil times the Left has created for us all, as they try to de-legitimize our system by destabilizing our country. We needed someone tough enough to withstand the lack of civility on the other side. When we defeated the Axis in WWII, we had to become just as determined and deadly as them. This is no different.

And if you believe his action doesn't match his talk, you have been drinking the Kool-Aid dispensed by the Leftist media, and you've been brainwashed. I love the word you used: "empirically." I have no idea what are your qualifications. I am an engineer, and following original web sources to know what is true - not believing what some pundit says, and I KNOW that it is "empirically" true that the President has kept practically every promise he has made. Please do cite your sources to the contrary. Your assertion. Prove it.

Trump was never more than a moderate dem. Always has been. highly doubt tucker would go into politics though. But, yes, unless Trump starts to look and act presidential he is totally done for. May already be too late.

YZF2000 Level 4 July 3, 2020

Recent Visitors 26

Photos 516 More

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little weird. All of them ina nation that is overwhelmingly Eastern Orthodox? Shouldn’t there be more of them in there instead?

Posted by InspirationHow do you explain this.

Posted by CourseofEmpireIf the international banking cartel says that you aren't allowed to have a bank account, it means you are a threat.

Posted by CourseofEmpireThis should be our objective

Posted by CourseofEmpireProposed measures to reduce fertility in the US, 1967. "Too Many Americans."

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little pita bread, tsaziki, souvlaki, mmmm, quite tasty; not sure about the social media platform though. ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireI mean, is he really wrong?

Posted by CourseofEmpireThere are reports many larger cities are starting to see an outward drift. Maybe the early stages of this? ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireWhy can’t C-19 vaccine mandates be taken seriously?

Posted by CourseofEmpireWarren is one of the inventors of mRNA and he believes 1 to 2 billion will die from this vaxx. [twitter.com]

Posted by CourseofEmpireThe vast majority are vaxxed. This can’t be the unvaxxed who are mostly dying. Remember, they are a few months ahead of the Northern hemisphere.

Posted by CourseofEmpireAwesome 😂

Posted by CourseofEmpireWeimar (yes, THAT Weimar) will no longer report numbers of vaxxed people being hospitalized for COVID because the truth might be used for "misinformation." -Lovecraft's Cat

Posted by CourseofEmpireAny cause. This is an amazing vaccination, you are almost invincible if you get it, everyone (except a few little side effects and such)! 😂

Posted by CourseofEmpireHow long before a politician is physically attacked and even killed for mandating vaccines? [news.com.au]

Posted by CourseofEmpireNotice how much things increased with this one vaccine?

• Top tags#video #world #media #government #hope #biden #money #Police #youtube #reason #truth #death #god #culture #rights #whites #democrats #society #China #politics #USA #freedom #vote #evidence #Canada #children #videos #TheTruth #liberal #racist #nation #evil #fear #kids #racism #chinese #friends #hell #conservative #community #crime #propaganda #justice #Christian #book #population #religion #FreeSpeech #antifa #violence ...

Members 1,889Top