slug.com slug.com
5 7

Just watched Jared Taylor on Red Ice awhile ago. I'm glad he will have his videos on other platforms. I've been listening to his podcasts for about 4 years now. I hope eventually there is a viable alternative to Youtube. There is Bitchute but it seems harder to navigate.

Sacha799 7 June 30
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I just signed up for Bigchute and found his channel there. I don't think he has all his videos up there yet but some:

Naomimi Level 7 July 1, 2020

I found him too Sometimes it takes longer for Bitchute to load.

I just looked him up. The splc sure does a number on him eh? I see RamZ is in a pic they use on the website as well...They use some pretty harsh language...

I wish someone would sue them out of existence. They straight up lie and slander people. I think Gavin is suing them. I pray he wins.

See that's the thing. I never listened to Alex Jones until they banned him from everywhere. So I wanted to see what all the fuss was about. I only knew him from the memes, prior to that.

And, while it might be true that he does fall for stuff (in fairness, stuff that is MEANT to be fallen for) I found him to be funny, charming, and not as crazy or out there as people described.

I always found Alex Jones entertaining. I don't believe everything he says. I did think he was really funny during the 2016 election. That was like the golden era of Youtube before everyone got banned.

BitChute is like 2007 youtube. It'll get there. Right now, I have to watch my uploads because they don't always take. Hopefully it'll get better.

I know other people have had problems uploading stuff on Bitchute. I wish there was something just as good as Youtube. It's too bad they seem so out for blood these days. Who knows how long anyone on the right will last. It could be that anyone supports Trump will eventually get kicked off.

@Sacha799 Well I told my viewers and friends be prepared for things to escalate going up to the election. I was righter than even I thought I'd be.

Thanks, that's good to know. Now that they've banned him from YouTube, I want to listen to him more than ever 😛 Did you mean that all his videos will be uploaded to another platform?

Naomimi Level 7 June 30, 2020

I'm curious now to see what he is about. When they ban someone, it makes me want to give them a try. If mainstream leftist tech giants don't like someone, that usually means that they must have something interesting to say.

His podcast has always been on his website. I'm not sure where his videos will be but I think he said there would be a link to them on his website. I think they will probably be on Bitchute.

@M1959 It is sad. At least those of us that know about him can follow him where he goes.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 36

Photos 516 More

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little weird. All of them ina nation that is overwhelmingly Eastern Orthodox? Shouldn’t there be more of them in there instead?

Posted by InspirationHow do you explain this.

Posted by CourseofEmpireIf the international banking cartel says that you aren't allowed to have a bank account, it means you are a threat.

Posted by CourseofEmpireThis should be our objective

Posted by CourseofEmpireProposed measures to reduce fertility in the US, 1967. "Too Many Americans."

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little pita bread, tsaziki, souvlaki, mmmm, quite tasty; not sure about the social media platform though. ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireI mean, is he really wrong?

Posted by CourseofEmpireThere are reports many larger cities are starting to see an outward drift. Maybe the early stages of this? ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireWhy can’t C-19 vaccine mandates be taken seriously?

Posted by CourseofEmpireWarren is one of the inventors of mRNA and he believes 1 to 2 billion will die from this vaxx. [twitter.com]

Posted by CourseofEmpireThe vast majority are vaxxed. This can’t be the unvaxxed who are mostly dying. Remember, they are a few months ahead of the Northern hemisphere.

Posted by CourseofEmpireAwesome 😂

Posted by CourseofEmpireWeimar (yes, THAT Weimar) will no longer report numbers of vaxxed people being hospitalized for COVID because the truth might be used for "misinformation." -Lovecraft's Cat

Posted by CourseofEmpireAny cause. This is an amazing vaccination, you are almost invincible if you get it, everyone (except a few little side effects and such)! 😂

Posted by CourseofEmpireHow long before a politician is physically attacked and even killed for mandating vaccines? [news.com.au]

Posted by CourseofEmpireNotice how much things increased with this one vaccine?

• Top tags#video #world #media #government #hope #biden #money #Police #youtube #reason #truth #death #god #culture #rights #whites #democrats #society #China #politics #USA #freedom #vote #evidence #Canada #children #videos #TheTruth #liberal #racist #nation #evil #fear #kids #racism #chinese #friends #hell #conservative #community #crime #propaganda #justice #Christian #book #population #religion #FreeSpeech #antifa #violence ...

Members 1,889Top