slug.com slug.com
4 6

A good friend of mine (a boomer). Always says he just lives in the past. I understand that with all the craziness going on. I've been working on a diamond dotz picture and, listening to old movies from the 80s. It does help me cope. Just to turn everything off and go back to another time ( my childhood).

Sacha799 7 June 29
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I don't try to live in the past. But conservative urban dwellers should understand that a lot of relief from the current situation can had by moving to a rural area. Sometimes it doesn't mean moving very far. A few years ago I moved to a rural community two counties away from the heavily leftist city where I had lived since the 70s. I didn't realize how much stress that city was imposing on me until I got away from it.

I don't regret most of the time I spent in the city as a young man. I grew up in a very small rural area and my move to the city allowed me to develop a greater understanding of the world.

But the cities aren't what they were. Most of them are very toxic at present. It's time for people with a healthy mindset to get out of the cities.

Rural America is where the right needs to be.

Triumph Level 6 June 29, 2020

@Sacha799
Should we have a top 80's or 90's shows or movies game??
I was a child of the 90's

90's movies for kids

1. The Sandlot
  2. Rookie of the Year
  3. Home Alone 1 and 2

Shows

1. Seinfeld
  2. Fraser
  3. Simpsons
  4. King of the Hill

Video Games

1. Mike Tysons Punchout
  2. Super Mario Brothers
  3. Donkey Kong.

That actually sounds fun. I was a child in the 80's and a teen for most of the 90's. I have only seen the Home Alone movies. I actually saw the first one in the theater when I was a kid. The only shows on there that I liked were Simpsons and King of the Hills. I was more into South Park.
I'll list mine

80's movies for kids ( I still watch and love these movies)

1. Pee-Wee's Big Adventure
  2. E.T The extra terrestrial
  3. Muppets take Manhattan

Shows (from the 80s)

1. Mama's Family
  2. Golden Girls
  3. Just the 10 of us

Video Games

1. Mario Bros. 3
  2. Dr. Mario
  3. Castlevania

I'm a boomer, but I try not to live in the past too much because getting jerked back to the present hurts too much!

My hope is that the majority of us have the same values and are willing to fight for them. That's the only way I can cope...through hope.

I know what you mean. Today was the worst. Hearing about all these people getting banned off Youtube. It's scary how much the left hates whites, free speech and the 2nd amendment. Watching old
movies is a nice escape tho.

@Sacha799 I am always amazed they won't even allow Jared Taylor of all people? If there was one guy nowhere close to being a Nazi, very philo semitics, never swears or curses people, totally scholarly, it is Taylor. They are nowhere near a fair and just group that is for sure the censors. They fear who is most affective. As an enemy of all humanity once quoted. Tim Wise, a white anti-racist activist, said that it’s that approach that makes him so dangerous. “I’m not sure Paul is sure who he is trying to appeal to. It looks like he’s still trying to figure it out. It’s clear, though, he’s trying to conform much more to the Jared Taylor style. And if anyone is paying close attention, I don’t think there is any doubt that Taylor’s methods and approach are the most effective and dangerous.”

When/if we regain sovereignty we will in a sense be going back in time, to my mind to Nov 21, 1963, before Kennedy was assassinated.

An electorate comprised almost entirely of contemporary white voters, without propaganda or coercion would naturally drift towards the platform of the Democratic Party 1960.

Nothing illustrates the fissure between the two nations more than the move to go back to the moon by 2024. In a sense white America wants to reverse the 5 lost decades and go back to the nation that put man on the moon in the first place.

What we do in the next 10 years will determine the fate of the galaxy: if the Enemy wins, mankind will be abolished and replaced by robotics, AI, and transhumans. When and if we win, humanity as we know it will survive and thrive into the indefinite and infinite future.

With God's grace.

5 lost decades. Beautiful, Poetic even

@MikeHunt I was thinking the same thing, and so true

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 23

Photos 516 More

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little weird. All of them ina nation that is overwhelmingly Eastern Orthodox? Shouldn’t there be more of them in there instead?

Posted by InspirationHow do you explain this.

Posted by CourseofEmpireIf the international banking cartel says that you aren't allowed to have a bank account, it means you are a threat.

Posted by CourseofEmpireThis should be our objective

Posted by CourseofEmpireProposed measures to reduce fertility in the US, 1967. "Too Many Americans."

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little pita bread, tsaziki, souvlaki, mmmm, quite tasty; not sure about the social media platform though. ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireI mean, is he really wrong?

Posted by CourseofEmpireThere are reports many larger cities are starting to see an outward drift. Maybe the early stages of this? ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireWhy can’t C-19 vaccine mandates be taken seriously?

Posted by CourseofEmpireWarren is one of the inventors of mRNA and he believes 1 to 2 billion will die from this vaxx. [twitter.com]

Posted by CourseofEmpireThe vast majority are vaxxed. This can’t be the unvaxxed who are mostly dying. Remember, they are a few months ahead of the Northern hemisphere.

Posted by CourseofEmpireAwesome 😂

Posted by CourseofEmpireWeimar (yes, THAT Weimar) will no longer report numbers of vaxxed people being hospitalized for COVID because the truth might be used for "misinformation." -Lovecraft's Cat

Posted by CourseofEmpireAny cause. This is an amazing vaccination, you are almost invincible if you get it, everyone (except a few little side effects and such)! 😂

Posted by CourseofEmpireHow long before a politician is physically attacked and even killed for mandating vaccines? [news.com.au]

Posted by CourseofEmpireNotice how much things increased with this one vaccine?

• Top tags#video #world #media #government #hope #biden #money #Police #youtube #reason #truth #death #god #culture #rights #whites #democrats #society #China #politics #USA #freedom #vote #evidence #Canada #children #videos #TheTruth #liberal #racist #nation #evil #fear #kids #racism #chinese #friends #hell #conservative #community #crime #propaganda #justice #Christian #book #population #religion #FreeSpeech #antifa #violence ...

Members 1,889Top