slug.com slug.com
3 5

"White Privilege" is the new mantra of the left, taught in all public schools, supported by all Democrats, and relentlessly pushed by most media and social networks.

But what is the actual Truth about Privilege in society today.

Privilege is wearing $200 sneakers when you never had a job.
Privilege is wearing $300 Beats headphones while living on public assistance.
Privilege is having a Smart phone with a Data plan which you receive no bill for.
Privilege is living in public subsidized housing where you do not have a utility bill and where rising property taxes and rents and energy costs have absolutely no effect on the amount of food you can put on your table.
Privilege is having free health insurance for you and your family that's paid for by working people who can't afford health insurance for their families.

Privilege is having multiple national organizations promoting and protecting your race that's subsidized by federal tax dollars.

Privilege is having access to a national college fund that supports only your race.
Privilege is having a television network that supports only your race.
Privilege is the ability to protest against anything that triggers you, without worrying about calling out off work and the consequences that accompany such.

The list goes on but I will stop here.

The Truth becomes obvious and quite upsetting.

TheTruthmonger 2 June 18
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It drives me crazy. Most of my life I have worked two jobs to just try to get ahead and then I'm told I have privilege.

I could use some white privilege. I've been hand to mouth for most of my life, and trying not to be tired. It definitely bugs me that I don't qualify for assistance when illegals seem to, and there are generations of institutional welfare families among the socially disadvantaged, who will never climb out of it because they no longer culturally know how, and have effectively become wards of the State. And my taxes - which I can barely afford to pay, are funding them all.

"White privilege" is an anti-white slur that places Jewish nepotism and subversion on the necks of the white man.

You are part of the problem dude by naming a GROUP as responsible, the same way anti-white slurs happen.

Recent Visitors 14

Photos 516 More

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little weird. All of them ina nation that is overwhelmingly Eastern Orthodox? Shouldn’t there be more of them in there instead?

Posted by InspirationHow do you explain this.

Posted by CourseofEmpireIf the international banking cartel says that you aren't allowed to have a bank account, it means you are a threat.

Posted by CourseofEmpireThis should be our objective

Posted by CourseofEmpireProposed measures to reduce fertility in the US, 1967. "Too Many Americans."

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little pita bread, tsaziki, souvlaki, mmmm, quite tasty; not sure about the social media platform though. ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireI mean, is he really wrong?

Posted by CourseofEmpireThere are reports many larger cities are starting to see an outward drift. Maybe the early stages of this? ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireWhy can’t C-19 vaccine mandates be taken seriously?

Posted by CourseofEmpireWarren is one of the inventors of mRNA and he believes 1 to 2 billion will die from this vaxx. [twitter.com]

Posted by CourseofEmpireThe vast majority are vaxxed. This can’t be the unvaxxed who are mostly dying. Remember, they are a few months ahead of the Northern hemisphere.

Posted by CourseofEmpireAwesome 😂

Posted by CourseofEmpireWeimar (yes, THAT Weimar) will no longer report numbers of vaxxed people being hospitalized for COVID because the truth might be used for "misinformation." -Lovecraft's Cat

Posted by CourseofEmpireAny cause. This is an amazing vaccination, you are almost invincible if you get it, everyone (except a few little side effects and such)! 😂

Posted by CourseofEmpireHow long before a politician is physically attacked and even killed for mandating vaccines? [news.com.au]

Posted by CourseofEmpireNotice how much things increased with this one vaccine?

• Top tags#video #world #media #government #hope #biden #money #Police #youtube #reason #truth #death #god #culture #rights #whites #democrats #society #China #politics #USA #freedom #vote #evidence #Canada #children #videos #TheTruth #liberal #racist #nation #evil #fear #kids #racism #chinese #friends #hell #conservative #community #crime #propaganda #justice #Christian #book #population #religion #FreeSpeech #antifa #violence ...

Members 1,889Top