slug.com slug.com
4 1

Definition of Satanism is Inverting the truth.

In my middle school the Black kids were the racists, the bullies, the never sit stillers, and horribly abusive towards everyone around them. The White kids were bend over backwards to appease the Black man a lot were even what we called Wiggers- ( A White person who listens to rap, dresses Black and tries to be accepted by them) pathetically these Wiggers were treated worse and taken advantage of as the Blacks just took advantage of them and being nice was taken advantage of by bad people. However listen to the media and it is Teachers must be anti racist teachings even more than the 10 trillion times they were before towards us. Appeasing these Blacks will lead to no more complaining, whinin, and Bullshit from the BLM mob. They are sorely mistaken and ignorant on all of this. What was the rest of your middle and high school experiences with this issue??
[theatlantic.com]

Robert100 7 June 18
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My junior high was very diversified. It was a living hell. Then we moved to a small town in Arkansas that was almost 100% white. It was better racially but sucked for different reasons.

The socially disadvantaged are the desperate people who disproportionately have authority issues, and responsible for most crime. Anyone experiencing life on their level will have a great deal of difficulty escaping that life. Equating them to evil, or a color is pure ignorance.

Had a very similar experience both in early school days as well as college, and even later in the work force or around friend groups etc. It makes me sick how much whites bend over backward to try and make them love us when they clearly just want us to do all the work.

In my time and place of origin, middle school was a shared cultural experience among a collection of both black Southerners and white ones, individuals within each culture bringing experiences of poverty ranging toward and including wealth. Along the range of wealth we all had some differing status, and along the range of white/black we all congregated as either or, but also within the range of wealth. We all had friends or collaborators along the various ranges, and a certain amount of individual and within group negotiation was required.

I'm early 50s and an amalgam of both Deep South and Appalachian in "identity." My cohort didn't have "wiggers," but were aware they existed in other realities. Blacks and Whites crossed but didn't share identity. We shared Southern aspects, but were truly different along racial experience of what it meant to be Southern, given our place within the experience.

govols Level 8 June 18, 2020

@govols Yes and while I assume many people who grew up in the 1980's or 1990's did share my experience I realize not everyone's will be exactly the same. I know it also somewhat depends on if they were middle class versus poor. The ghetto ones are the worst ones though and they sadly bring down even the middle class better acting ones. Some of these people can be okay by themselves yet once the group appears their behaviors worsens and they feed off each other in a negative way. Much like Twitter it is a herd mentality.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 19

Photos 516 More

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little weird. All of them ina nation that is overwhelmingly Eastern Orthodox? Shouldn’t there be more of them in there instead?

Posted by InspirationHow do you explain this.

Posted by CourseofEmpireIf the international banking cartel says that you aren't allowed to have a bank account, it means you are a threat.

Posted by CourseofEmpireThis should be our objective

Posted by CourseofEmpireProposed measures to reduce fertility in the US, 1967. "Too Many Americans."

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little pita bread, tsaziki, souvlaki, mmmm, quite tasty; not sure about the social media platform though. ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireI mean, is he really wrong?

Posted by CourseofEmpireThere are reports many larger cities are starting to see an outward drift. Maybe the early stages of this? ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireWhy can’t C-19 vaccine mandates be taken seriously?

Posted by CourseofEmpireWarren is one of the inventors of mRNA and he believes 1 to 2 billion will die from this vaxx. [twitter.com]

Posted by CourseofEmpireThe vast majority are vaxxed. This can’t be the unvaxxed who are mostly dying. Remember, they are a few months ahead of the Northern hemisphere.

Posted by CourseofEmpireAwesome 😂

Posted by CourseofEmpireWeimar (yes, THAT Weimar) will no longer report numbers of vaxxed people being hospitalized for COVID because the truth might be used for "misinformation." -Lovecraft's Cat

Posted by CourseofEmpireAny cause. This is an amazing vaccination, you are almost invincible if you get it, everyone (except a few little side effects and such)! 😂

Posted by CourseofEmpireHow long before a politician is physically attacked and even killed for mandating vaccines? [news.com.au]

Posted by CourseofEmpireNotice how much things increased with this one vaccine?

• Top tags#video #world #media #government #hope #biden #money #Police #youtube #reason #truth #death #god #culture #rights #whites #democrats #society #China #politics #USA #freedom #vote #evidence #Canada #children #videos #TheTruth #liberal #racist #nation #evil #fear #kids #racism #chinese #friends #hell #conservative #community #crime #propaganda #justice #Christian #book #population #religion #FreeSpeech #antifa #violence ...

Members 1,889Top