slug.com slug.com
8 4

After 4 years of the presidency, what grade would you give Trump?

What grade would you give Trump?

• 4 votes
  • 6 votes
  • 10 votes
  • 17 votes
  • 7 votes
ramzpaul 8 June 15
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Usually a report card is by subject:

A - hard to reasonably expect more (Andrew Jackson)
B - did good but could go farther (Eisenhower, Reagan)
C - Average modern presidency (BushClintonObama)
D - below average modern presidency (Ford, Carter)
F - Historical failure (Buchanan)

Economics: B
Trade: B
Diplomacy: B
Space: A
Military: A
Demographics: C (he needed at least a B, if not an A)
Social-culture: C
Law-Justice: D
Meeting the historical moment: F (see Demographics above and post script below)

If it were whether to endorse Trump or someone of my choosing, I would pick someone else. Someone from the movement would be my preference, or among office holders Rand Paul . But that isn't the choice facing us; the November 3rd Election is a shaping election - I will be fighting for Trump because the better he does the more favorable will be the terms of separation - which will commence November 4th.

The Enemy is dangerous and evil, and that is no exaggeration, no mere turn of a phrase. Trump is the only choice.

(post script: Trump wanted to make America great again, but America is dead. Things like 40 million new unemployed, riots, autonomous zones, legalized cross dressing, Easter banned are mere symptoms of the true problem which is that the Indo European Expansion is faced with The Rising Tide of Color. Integration not only failed, but it is death for us even if it were to "succeed". We have to separate and do it quickly.)

I had hopes for the Trump Presidency and he has disappointed. I agree that he fights back but he is clearly unable to stay on subject for too long. I will vote for him this fall because the alternative is far worse. The Dems have done everything legal and illegal to derail this presidency so if he gets re-elected and the R’s can retake the House, he should fight doggedly to GET THINGS DONE.

One thing we have learned is that when the Dems are in power, the leftist agenda moves forward. When the Republicans are in power, the leftist agenda moves forward. It does not matter. Why? Because the Left plays for keeps and does everything fair and unfair to move their agenda forward. The Right tries to play nice and within the bounds of the law and that hasn’t worked in decades.

He’s been a disappointment. No wall, no end to Middle Eastern wars, immigration through the roof, outsourcing of jobs still going on, etc.

But, if Biden gets elected there will be massive retribution against the right, especially White people. And like RamZ said in a video a while back, there’s a 50/50 chance he dies in office, then we’ll get a black female president like Kamala Harris or Stacy Abrams.

Its absurd that even with modern technology the worlds superpower is unable to create a border wall in 4(!!!) years.

I think jared has done a fine job

...destroying the country.

I probably should have given him a F. F for failing the people who trusted him, now with the supreme court voting the way they did it's like we got nothing from him. Trump has done more for Israel than the US.

Mimi4mi Level 5 June 16, 2020

D for Democrat.

What grade would you give his tweets? His tweets make him look better than he actually is. In the era of social media, people focus on virtual words and not actual policy.

AMRX Level 5 June 16, 2020

I suspect that what makes Trump a great president is that he is as hated as Lincoln. In a more "normal environment" he may have been only a C+. Let's just hope he isn't the spark that ignites another civil war 🙂

wolfhnd Level 8 June 16, 2020

We win that Civil War for sure. Look at these people the opposition have lol. They would have to wean thousands of their men off hormone replacements before they could field an army.

@numbdigger I would rather be imprisoned standing and fighting for our people than not speak out and not try to rally support.

@numbdigger I mean a physical war as well. Ultimately when SHTF the military is not going to side with a bunch of pedophiles and gender fluid commies my man, not going to happen.

@numbdigger

Right or left a revolution is going to be put down.

@numbdigger And don't forget staged false flags. The CIA would stage false flag attacks to blame on our side. They would fight dirty.

@numbdigger We are living under foreign occupation.
I'm sure you can guess which nation has our elected leaders by the balls....
We are an occupied nation.

@numbdigger "We're an enslaved people. There are federal and state laws that prevent us from even forming our own communities. I hate to say it, but America as we knew it is over."

What laws are you referring to?

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 64

Photos 516 More

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little weird. All of them ina nation that is overwhelmingly Eastern Orthodox? Shouldn’t there be more of them in there instead?

Posted by InspirationHow do you explain this.

Posted by CourseofEmpireIf the international banking cartel says that you aren't allowed to have a bank account, it means you are a threat.

Posted by CourseofEmpireThis should be our objective

Posted by CourseofEmpireProposed measures to reduce fertility in the US, 1967. "Too Many Americans."

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little pita bread, tsaziki, souvlaki, mmmm, quite tasty; not sure about the social media platform though. ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireI mean, is he really wrong?

Posted by CourseofEmpireThere are reports many larger cities are starting to see an outward drift. Maybe the early stages of this? ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireWhy can’t C-19 vaccine mandates be taken seriously?

Posted by CourseofEmpireWarren is one of the inventors of mRNA and he believes 1 to 2 billion will die from this vaxx. [twitter.com]

Posted by CourseofEmpireThe vast majority are vaxxed. This can’t be the unvaxxed who are mostly dying. Remember, they are a few months ahead of the Northern hemisphere.

Posted by CourseofEmpireAwesome 😂

Posted by CourseofEmpireWeimar (yes, THAT Weimar) will no longer report numbers of vaxxed people being hospitalized for COVID because the truth might be used for "misinformation." -Lovecraft's Cat

Posted by CourseofEmpireAny cause. This is an amazing vaccination, you are almost invincible if you get it, everyone (except a few little side effects and such)! 😂

Posted by CourseofEmpireHow long before a politician is physically attacked and even killed for mandating vaccines? [news.com.au]

Posted by CourseofEmpireNotice how much things increased with this one vaccine?

• Top tags#video #world #media #government #hope #biden #money #Police #youtube #reason #truth #death #god #culture #rights #whites #democrats #society #China #politics #USA #freedom #vote #evidence #Canada #children #videos #TheTruth #liberal #racist #nation #evil #fear #kids #racism #chinese #friends #hell #conservative #community #crime #propaganda #justice #Christian #book #population #religion #FreeSpeech #antifa #violence ...

Members 1,889Top