slug.com slug.com
4 1

A PBS article on racial compostion and it shows because of sports and Hollywood many Americans overthink how many Black people are in the country. It is biased as usual globalist but has a little bit of the other side perspective.
[prb.org]

Robert100 7 June 14
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Thanks for finding this, @Robert100. I never heard of the Population Reference Bureau before. It's not on our side, but that's good because we can cite it without being accused of relying on a 'supreeeemist' source.

As the century began, the U.S. population was 87 percent white.

How many people are aware of that now? Are dramatic depictions of America's past being ... diversified?

The four minority groups make up at least one-half of the residents in Honolulu

Here in Honolulu, only 18% of people are white. There were few whites at my elementary school. I never saw freckles until third grade. Or red and blond hair until perhaps as late as sixth grade.

The growth of the African American, Hispanic, Asian, and American Indian populations

Is the American Indian¹ population really growing, or are more people choosing to identify as Indian due to the rising tide of anti-white sentiment? If America really were 'white supremacist', more people would identify as white to get 'privileges'. But the reality is the other way around. Hardly any people of part-European heritage that I know of ever identify with their white side. At school most hapas joined the Asian cliques.

Many businesses target their products to specific minorities because they recognize that minorities are an expanding market. Aspects of black, Hispanic, Asian, and American Indian culture—including art, food, music, and styles of dress—are being adopted throughout American society.

It seems that Hispanic things aren't as hip as one might expect given the rising percentage of Hispanics. I find it hard to believe Hawaii was 9% Hispanic in 2010 (perhaps more now) because there is no obvious Hispanic influence in the local culture.

And what American Indian "art, food, music, and styles of dress" are catching on? My impression is that American Indians are ignored by current American culture - even more so than Hispanics. The passage I quoted sounds more like wishful thinking by a diversophile than a description of reality.

Few Americans have a good grasp of how large the different minority groups are. A 1997 survey by the Gallup organization found that just 8 percent of Americans knew that African Americans make up between 10 percent and 15 percent of the U.S. population; more than half (54 percent) thought that blacks make up at least 30 percent of the total population.

What would a 2020 poll show given the degree of representation of blacks in the popular media in the US?

A multicultural, multiethnic America has a competitive advantage in the global economy.

Multicultural, multiethnic Hawaii does not show any such "competitive advantage". The People's Republic of Hawaii, as Forbes called it, is an economic disaster zone, even more now that we're still under a stay-at-home order and tourism has been forcibly reduced to almost nothing. So from even an economy-is-everything perspective, diversity is overrated.

¹I thought 'Native American' had replaced that term in PC usage.

AMRX Level 5 June 15, 2020

I believe I heard a static something about being roughly 13% put perhaps , adjusting for age , maybe 6% of the population might have had encounters with the law and somehow this is my fault

statistic dammit

The key line in the article of why Elites push this on us is all GDP and viewing us not as people but as economic GDP numbers. The key line right here.

"Many businesses target their products to specific minorities because they recognize that minorities are an expanding market. Aspects of black, Hispanic, Asian, and American Indian culture—including art, food, music, and styles of dress—are being adopted throughout American society."

They don't see a nation as a people but merely a international shopping mall or market. Very unfair.

Many businesses target their products to specific minorities because they recognize that minorities are an expanding market. Aspects of black, Hispanic, Asian, and American Indian culture—including art, food, music, and styles of dress—are being adopted throughout American society.

Americans are divided in their beliefs about the long-term effects of the growing diversity. Some see the rapid growth of minorities as a key to the revitalization of America and a logical continuation of the “melting-pot” tradition. Others see the rapid increase in racial and ethnic minorities as an unwelcome departure from America’s European heritage. Discussions on this topic sometimes become heated because the increase in the minority populations is closely linked to important policy issues relating to immigration, affirmative action, welfare, and education reform.

Few Americans have a good grasp of how large the different minority groups are. A 1997 survey by the Gallup organization found that just 8 percent of Americans knew that African Americans make up between 10 percent and 15 percent of the U.S. population; more than half (54 percent) thought that blacks make up at least 30 percent of the total population. In a 1990 Gallup poll, respondents estimated that Hispanics made up about 20 percent of the U.S. population, yet Hispanics accounted for just 9 percent of population in 1990.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 16

Photos 516 More

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little weird. All of them ina nation that is overwhelmingly Eastern Orthodox? Shouldn’t there be more of them in there instead?

Posted by InspirationHow do you explain this.

Posted by CourseofEmpireIf the international banking cartel says that you aren't allowed to have a bank account, it means you are a threat.

Posted by CourseofEmpireThis should be our objective

Posted by CourseofEmpireProposed measures to reduce fertility in the US, 1967. "Too Many Americans."

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little pita bread, tsaziki, souvlaki, mmmm, quite tasty; not sure about the social media platform though. ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireI mean, is he really wrong?

Posted by CourseofEmpireThere are reports many larger cities are starting to see an outward drift. Maybe the early stages of this? ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireWhy can’t C-19 vaccine mandates be taken seriously?

Posted by CourseofEmpireWarren is one of the inventors of mRNA and he believes 1 to 2 billion will die from this vaxx. [twitter.com]

Posted by CourseofEmpireThe vast majority are vaxxed. This can’t be the unvaxxed who are mostly dying. Remember, they are a few months ahead of the Northern hemisphere.

Posted by CourseofEmpireAwesome 😂

Posted by CourseofEmpireWeimar (yes, THAT Weimar) will no longer report numbers of vaxxed people being hospitalized for COVID because the truth might be used for "misinformation." -Lovecraft's Cat

Posted by CourseofEmpireAny cause. This is an amazing vaccination, you are almost invincible if you get it, everyone (except a few little side effects and such)! 😂

Posted by CourseofEmpireHow long before a politician is physically attacked and even killed for mandating vaccines? [news.com.au]

Posted by CourseofEmpireNotice how much things increased with this one vaccine?

• Top tags#video #world #media #government #hope #biden #money #Police #youtube #reason #truth #death #god #culture #rights #whites #democrats #society #China #politics #USA #freedom #vote #evidence #Canada #children #videos #TheTruth #liberal #racist #nation #evil #fear #kids #racism #chinese #friends #hell #conservative #community #crime #propaganda #justice #Christian #book #population #religion #FreeSpeech #antifa #violence ...

Members 1,889Top