slug.com slug.com
6 2

How many of you listened to Howard Stern say in the 80's and 90's?? I know many did and while he lectures everyone else about Trump and how he is morally pure. Always great when these celebrity types show what they are really like and have to play by their cancel culture SJW rules they set up.
[rightjournalism.com]

Robert100 7 June 14
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Used to love the Stern show. He turned into a Yenta somewhere along the line.

Tarpon Level 7 June 14, 2020

I watched his show a little. I did read both of his books in high school. I thought he was funny. That was before he became political. He knows about black crime tho. He talked about the area he grew up in. I think some of these people know the truth . They just don't want to be black listed.

@Sacha799 Yes he went to an all Black high school. This video I post at 2 minutes 29 seconds he talks all about how they treated him and you could tell he knew the truth. Their racism towards him for being White was very very apparent. 2 minutes 25 seconds to 3 minutes 40 seconds is where he talks about the race issue.

@Robert100 Anyone that went to school with large numbers of blacks knows the truth. I went to a middle school that was largely black and they were not nice to white kids. That is really when I got a lesson in race realism. My dad always knew because he worked in Chicago. I just thought he was wrong until I experienced it myself.

@Sacha799 I also went to a largely Black middle school and boy we experience it the same the world over. Their famous can I borrow a couple dollars for lunch money I'll pay you right back. Then of course they never pay it back ever. Then in class loud, obnoxious can't sit still. Then the teacher has to spend half the time disciplining instead of teaching. Bragging how tough they are and who can win in a fight. They themselves never brag about their intelligence which is interesting considering Google thinks the only American inventors we ever had were Black ones. Anyway yes Middle School was my huge REDPILL!!!! Then working in retail with them as the predominant coworkers and customers was a 2nd one.

@Robert100 They were really scary at my middle school. There was this crazy bitch that tried to choke my friend in band. She never even got in trouble. The teachers were scared of her. They didn't want to get in trouble. I hear its even worse now. I'm so glad not to be there anymore.

@Sacha799 My nephews go to a majority Black school in my area and one has to be home-schooled now due to the bullying, sadly he was small and had a learning disability and wears glasses so he was an easy target. The school did nothing as my sister said. The other one made it through high school but was rough and he was normal and well adjusted but had to take it. Now my niece is 6 and I hope we can get her out of that system. Somehow CNN and MSNBC never find this to be Earth shattering news for them to cover for a whole week all day and all night.

@Robert100 My best friend's niece had to be home schooled for the same reason. They live near Little Rock. If you were to listen to the media tho, they are the ones being bullied.

@Sacha799 This is part of the reason Police have to be rough with them. I saw when we had weak teachers who would say please don't do that pretty please I'll be your best friend, they would get walked all over. Only thing that made them back was a scary intimidating teacher who took no crap. Even this guy in Atlanta today resisted and fought the officers. What do they suggest light feathers? Slaps on the wrist? Some people respect authority and others do not. For the ones who do not only force will work.

@Robert100 They are used to just acting out and getting their way. They are like spoiled children. The cops don't have time to deal with that crap.

@Sacha799 The media will take their side every single time and if we had one goal it must be to discredit the credibility of the media. How they fake things, use narrative and trickery, many journalists are pampered spoiled rich kids like Anderson Cooper who never left his rich neighborhood. It is starting to break down and alternatives like Ramz are out there and we just need more of them and larger audiences for them. It is happening slowly but surely.

I tend to give entertainers a break. They are personalities who are in that profession by the very fact of their arrested development - basically never growing out of play-acting. I think its easy for them to forget that they are only court jesters, and think they actually know something. Most of them don't know anything. I know a bunch of them and its pretty amazing. You can't tell them anything. So I try not to take very seriously whatever any of them have to say.

He was always a cocksucker. Not because he pushed boundaries, but just the way he treated other people. His hypocrisy is not surprising at all.

stone Level 4 June 14, 2020

Is that what Stern is doing now? I've never listened to his show and never will.

I'm reminded of what John Rivers wrote on Twitter in 2016:

"Every 20-something reporterette pretending to be offended at Trump has pics on her phone of her blowing her last 4 boyfriends. This is crap."

AMRX Level 5 June 14, 2020

Funny thing is I have that on video tape, I was a big fan back in the day, not sure if that was the New Years Eve special or not, got tapes of him dangling roast chickens in front of fatsos tied to a chair starring Richard Simmons (no bs)

h I forgot Jackie the Jokeman was having a baby off camera

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 23

Photos 516 More

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little weird. All of them ina nation that is overwhelmingly Eastern Orthodox? Shouldn’t there be more of them in there instead?

Posted by InspirationHow do you explain this.

Posted by CourseofEmpireIf the international banking cartel says that you aren't allowed to have a bank account, it means you are a threat.

Posted by CourseofEmpireThis should be our objective

Posted by CourseofEmpireProposed measures to reduce fertility in the US, 1967. "Too Many Americans."

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little pita bread, tsaziki, souvlaki, mmmm, quite tasty; not sure about the social media platform though. ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireI mean, is he really wrong?

Posted by CourseofEmpireThere are reports many larger cities are starting to see an outward drift. Maybe the early stages of this? ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireWhy can’t C-19 vaccine mandates be taken seriously?

Posted by CourseofEmpireWarren is one of the inventors of mRNA and he believes 1 to 2 billion will die from this vaxx. [twitter.com]

Posted by CourseofEmpireThe vast majority are vaxxed. This can’t be the unvaxxed who are mostly dying. Remember, they are a few months ahead of the Northern hemisphere.

Posted by CourseofEmpireAwesome 😂

Posted by CourseofEmpireWeimar (yes, THAT Weimar) will no longer report numbers of vaxxed people being hospitalized for COVID because the truth might be used for "misinformation." -Lovecraft's Cat

Posted by CourseofEmpireAny cause. This is an amazing vaccination, you are almost invincible if you get it, everyone (except a few little side effects and such)! 😂

Posted by CourseofEmpireHow long before a politician is physically attacked and even killed for mandating vaccines? [news.com.au]

Posted by CourseofEmpireNotice how much things increased with this one vaccine?

• Top tags#video #world #media #government #hope #biden #money #Police #youtube #reason #truth #death #god #culture #rights #whites #democrats #society #China #politics #USA #freedom #vote #evidence #Canada #children #videos #TheTruth #liberal #racist #nation #evil #fear #kids #racism #chinese #friends #hell #conservative #community #crime #propaganda #justice #Christian #book #population #religion #FreeSpeech #antifa #violence ...

Members 1,889Top