slug.com slug.com
7 2

Is white silence moral ?

• 6 votes
  • 5 votes
Leader1776 6 June 14
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Depends on the situation. Don't let someone that won't pay your bills gin you up into activism.

No, it isn't. We should speak up. But I feel like we should wait for a good time to strike. Right now anything we have to say will be drown out. Give it a few weeks so whites who are on the fence will have time to be honest with themselves and realize what's going on shouldn't be happening.

Tiger Level 3 June 14, 2020

Mostly agreed. Even the most vulnerable of situations can yield interpersonal headway somewhere. That said, we have to be realistic about the consequences of reckless speech. What's the point if you lose your means of supporting a family afterwards?

Individuals are moral or immoral, not groups. By our Constitution, we do not condemn by group. And there are no races in homo-sapiens, so the poll is a non-sequitur (and probably posted by a "racist" - an individual who discriminates irrationally).

Merely by participating in this poll, you justify the presumption. Don't be a fool by letting someone dictate the agenda of what you talk about.

How do you come to the conclusion that race dosen't exist?

@Tiger. Dude, the human genome has been sequenced for how many decades now and you are still thinking there are races??? There are no races unless you also include eye color and blond hair as separate races. Those are the only kinds of differences among humans. Ask any geneticist.

But the Left doesn't want you to know that, so to verify this, go to a real source, not CNN, K?

@TimTuolomne Uh oh. You got me. You know I just love my CNN. Guess I'll have to rethink my decision of going there for my daily white guilt programming.

Is it better to flap your gums pointlessly on social media at POCs and SJWs? Or quietly donate to movement leaders like RAMZ, Fuentes, Suidlanders, etc. and get your own house in order?

"He that keepeth his mouth keepeth his life: but he that openeth wide his lips shall have destruction." (Proverbs 13:3)

This reminds me of what RAMZ said about spending less time on social media:

There are so few of us and we have limited resources, so we have to use them wisely on ourselves and our allies, not on our enemies who won't change their minds. They have every short-term incentive to believe toxic nonsense. We have to think long term. Leftist tears last only a moment and are too easy to trigger. Where's the challenge in that? It's a distraction from the hard work ahead.

Compelled speech is not free speech.

stone Level 4 June 14, 2020

Who gets to define what's moral here?

Someone very close to me works with crime victims, virtually all of whom are black. In the course of her work she encounters a lot of SJWs, and she has found that a white person trying to have a dialog about race is like trying to console someone who just lost a loved one...there is absolutely nothing you can say that will make a difference.

I'm not white, and I've never tried to have a dialogue about race with an SJW for precisely that reason. They are high on their moral 'superiority'. How do you convince the delusional they're not heroes?

No, it is not moral. We need to speak out against blood libels against our people such as the phrase 'White privilege.'

Oh shoot I misunderstood the question. Voted yes based on thinking the question meant silence on Black Lives Matter protests. That I feel is perfectly morally fine. But as Ramz said we need to challenge normies on White privilege make it hard for them to say that. Show them the stats of income, how many Jewish people have these positions and people mistake them for White, how many disadvantages White people have now in schools, corporations, soon to be in Hollywood (Though most actors were Jewish anyways). 'White Privilege' is a blood libel against our race and it is often to used to silence a White man speaking about something. It is simply a term like racist or nazi not an argument but a Mic drop moment.

@Robert100 LOL...I did the same.

Saying a non-Jew white person generically has white privilege should be on par with call all blacks the N-word.

@Robert100 I found the question ambiguous. As a nonwhite it's not my place to answer it, but if forced to I could interpret it different ways: e.g., @ramzpaul's and yours (and in fact I first interpreted it your way until I saw RAMZ" reply). Perhaps @Fletcher could clarify what was intended.

@ramzpaul "Our people"??? Dude, you been suckered.

@TimTuolomne By who, Tim?

@AMRX "As a nonwhite it's not my place to answer it" - I disagree. This is a civilized free speech zone and your honest opinion is welcome and valuable here.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 37

Photos 516 More

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little weird. All of them ina nation that is overwhelmingly Eastern Orthodox? Shouldn’t there be more of them in there instead?

Posted by InspirationHow do you explain this.

Posted by CourseofEmpireIf the international banking cartel says that you aren't allowed to have a bank account, it means you are a threat.

Posted by CourseofEmpireThis should be our objective

Posted by CourseofEmpireProposed measures to reduce fertility in the US, 1967. "Too Many Americans."

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little pita bread, tsaziki, souvlaki, mmmm, quite tasty; not sure about the social media platform though. ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireI mean, is he really wrong?

Posted by CourseofEmpireThere are reports many larger cities are starting to see an outward drift. Maybe the early stages of this? ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireWhy can’t C-19 vaccine mandates be taken seriously?

Posted by CourseofEmpireWarren is one of the inventors of mRNA and he believes 1 to 2 billion will die from this vaxx. [twitter.com]

Posted by CourseofEmpireThe vast majority are vaxxed. This can’t be the unvaxxed who are mostly dying. Remember, they are a few months ahead of the Northern hemisphere.

Posted by CourseofEmpireAwesome 😂

Posted by CourseofEmpireWeimar (yes, THAT Weimar) will no longer report numbers of vaxxed people being hospitalized for COVID because the truth might be used for "misinformation." -Lovecraft's Cat

Posted by CourseofEmpireAny cause. This is an amazing vaccination, you are almost invincible if you get it, everyone (except a few little side effects and such)! 😂

Posted by CourseofEmpireHow long before a politician is physically attacked and even killed for mandating vaccines? [news.com.au]

Posted by CourseofEmpireNotice how much things increased with this one vaccine?

• Top tags#video #world #media #government #hope #biden #money #Police #youtube #reason #truth #death #god #culture #rights #whites #democrats #society #China #politics #USA #freedom #vote #evidence #Canada #children #videos #TheTruth #liberal #racist #nation #evil #fear #kids #racism #chinese #friends #hell #conservative #community #crime #propaganda #justice #Christian #book #population #religion #FreeSpeech #antifa #violence ...

Members 1,889Top