slug.com slug.com
5 9

They should just make it a rule that only Africans can win and be done with it.

ramzpaul 8 June 13
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

They are allowed to have TV networks that are just for them. Now they want to overrepresent in movies. This is why Hollywood is failing. They don't make quality movies anymore because they are too busy spreading propaganda.

I think a lot of this is just posturing. Say what you will, but Hollywood is quite good at counting $. Wait until they have a black female 007. It will tank, and there will be all kinds of whining about racism and sexism, but they won't make 2 Bond movies with a black female lead. They will end the franchise (doubtful) or find a dark haired Scot and celebrate it as "getting back to the original" Ian Fleming Bond. Get woke, go broke. Twitter ain't the real world.

@stone So many of these movies have already tanked. The diverse Charlie's Angels, the black, Wrinkle in Time, and the all girl Ghostbusters. It's like they don't even care about money anymore. Just propaganda.

In 5 years maybe blackface will make a come back, then I’ll have a shot at one ! Who knows what the future holds, seems dark though!

It’s amazing to me that black leaders fought so long for freedom, equality and justice, to only have all of it lost in a flash. How is racial separation of anything forward progress? It’s bringing us right back into the pre civil rights era. Can we call it ‘woke segregation’?

I remember they yelled about the lack of diversity in Dunkirk (though you did have some French Africans as a cameo), but not enough wimminz? Ok I'm done

The affirmative action Oscars. I wouldn't want to win this way or even be nominated if I was in movies.

If you watch TV or the movies you would think America is 80% black and the other 20% are homosexuals.

@ramzpaul and @sacha799 Ironically I heard a left leaning person now converted by this madness that has happened that this does keep Blacks in the victim position. They can never build this themselves they always have to demand Whites hand it over to them. Their demands never stop yet Jewish/White liberals keep on caving in as if that will stop it.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 57

Photos 516 More

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little weird. All of them ina nation that is overwhelmingly Eastern Orthodox? Shouldn’t there be more of them in there instead?

Posted by InspirationHow do you explain this.

Posted by CourseofEmpireIf the international banking cartel says that you aren't allowed to have a bank account, it means you are a threat.

Posted by CourseofEmpireThis should be our objective

Posted by CourseofEmpireProposed measures to reduce fertility in the US, 1967. "Too Many Americans."

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little pita bread, tsaziki, souvlaki, mmmm, quite tasty; not sure about the social media platform though. ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireI mean, is he really wrong?

Posted by CourseofEmpireThere are reports many larger cities are starting to see an outward drift. Maybe the early stages of this? ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireWhy can’t C-19 vaccine mandates be taken seriously?

Posted by CourseofEmpireWarren is one of the inventors of mRNA and he believes 1 to 2 billion will die from this vaxx. [twitter.com]

Posted by CourseofEmpireThe vast majority are vaxxed. This can’t be the unvaxxed who are mostly dying. Remember, they are a few months ahead of the Northern hemisphere.

Posted by CourseofEmpireAwesome 😂

Posted by CourseofEmpireWeimar (yes, THAT Weimar) will no longer report numbers of vaxxed people being hospitalized for COVID because the truth might be used for "misinformation." -Lovecraft's Cat

Posted by CourseofEmpireAny cause. This is an amazing vaccination, you are almost invincible if you get it, everyone (except a few little side effects and such)! 😂

Posted by CourseofEmpireHow long before a politician is physically attacked and even killed for mandating vaccines? [news.com.au]

Posted by CourseofEmpireNotice how much things increased with this one vaccine?

• Top tags#video #world #media #government #hope #biden #money #Police #youtube #reason #truth #death #god #culture #rights #whites #democrats #society #China #politics #USA #freedom #vote #evidence #Canada #children #videos #TheTruth #liberal #racist #nation #evil #fear #kids #racism #chinese #friends #hell #conservative #community #crime #propaganda #justice #Christian #book #population #religion #FreeSpeech #antifa #violence ...

Members 1,889Top