idw.community
5 9

They should just make it a rule that only Africans can win and be done with it.

ramzpaul 8 June 13
Share
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

1

They are allowed to have TV networks that are just for them. Now they want to overrepresent in movies. This is why Hollywood is failing. They don't make quality movies anymore because they are too busy spreading propaganda.

I think a lot of this is just posturing. Say what you will, but Hollywood is quite good at counting $. Wait until they have a black female 007. It will tank, and there will be all kinds of whining about racism and sexism, but they won't make 2 Bond movies with a black female lead. They will end the franchise (doubtful) or find a dark haired Scot and celebrate it as "getting back to the original" Ian Fleming Bond. Get woke, go broke. Twitter ain't the real world.

@stone So many of these movies have already tanked. The diverse Charlie's Angels, the black, Wrinkle in Time, and the all girl Ghostbusters. It's like they don't even care about money anymore. Just propaganda.

0

In 5 years maybe blackface will make a come back, then I’ll have a shot at one ! Who knows what the future holds, seems dark though!

1

It’s amazing to me that black leaders fought so long for freedom, equality and justice, to only have all of it lost in a flash. How is racial separation of anything forward progress? It’s bringing us right back into the pre civil rights era. Can we call it ‘woke segregation’?

0

I remember they yelled about the lack of diversity in Dunkirk (though you did have some French Africans as a cameo), but not enough wimminz? Ok I'm done

1

The affirmative action Oscars. I wouldn't want to win this way or even be nominated if I was in movies.

If you watch TV or the movies you would think America is 80% black and the other 20% are homosexuals.

@ramzpaul and @sacha799 Ironically I heard a left leaning person now converted by this madness that has happened that this does keep Blacks in the victim position. They can never build this themselves they always have to demand Whites hand it over to them. Their demands never stop yet Jewish/White liberals keep on caving in as if that will stop it.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 57

Photos 490 More

Posted by CourseofEmpireThey are really gunning for anyone who won't comply!

Posted by CourseofEmpireI've seen a lot of this or variations of it lately.

Posted by ellismJust a heads up.

Posted by CourseofEmpireFrom a snap protest against the lockdown in Melbourne tonight. NB: these protests are now classified as illegal and many of these people were later arrested.

Posted by StratslingerLessons From Nixon - Men Of The West

Posted by CourseofEmpireEurophobia is a term that should be made common in the popular vernacular.

Posted by CourseofEmpireYep, white supremacy (actually, just being white) is the cause of all problems. ;)

Posted by RLeeBarkerIntroducing the New Lego set, "Capitol Visit"

Posted by WingITprodAmerican NeoGothic 2 by WingIT Productions

Posted by CourseofEmpireIt's a troll account, but so wished it was real. 😂

Posted by andaleyutroLet's call the Zionists 'razists'.

Posted by ellismLevel 3 Already Whoopie

Posted by CourseofEmpireWell, as long as it’s done by a private company, I guess it’s ok then, right?

Posted by sqeptiqHello, fellow white people!

Posted by CourseofEmpireYes, I'm sure she was an absolute polymath.

Posted by CourseofEmpireInteresting, so it does seem that restricting immigration actually benefits a country: [numbersusa.com]

  • Top tags#video #world #media #government #hope #biden #money #youtube #Police #reason #truth #death #god #culture #rights #whites #democrats #politics #USA #society #China #freedom #vote #evidence #children #videos #Canada #TheTruth #liberal #kids #racist #evil #fear #nation #community #racism #conservative #chinese #friends #hell #crime #book #propaganda #justice #religion #Christian #population #FreeSpeech #antifa #Flu ...

    Members 1,806Top

    Moderator