slug.com slug.com
9 4

Best books to read on race Realism as the Media and Google keep promoting read Anti White hate books. Here are the books I have heard the best things about.

1. Jared Taylor- Paved with Good Intentions.
    [amazon.com]

2. Peter Brimelow Alien Nation
    [amazon.com]

3. No WHite Guilt Jason Kohne Going Free
    [amazon.com]

4. Kevin Macdonald Individualism and the Western Liberal Tradition: Evolutionary Origins, History, and Prospects for the Future
    [amazon.com]

Amazon has been book burning lately but many of Jared Taylors books are still there grab while still can.

Honorable mention.
Bell Curve Charles Murray
[amazon.com]

Jared Taylor why Race Matters
[amazon.com]

Scott Greer- No campus for White men
[amazon.com]

Any other suggestions or what does everyone else like from what i posted or recommend from what i have posted or recommend from something I missed??

Robert100 7 June 13
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Why Race Matters was NOT written by Jared Taylor. It was written by Michael Levin and is a difficult and brilliant book.

What happened to Michael Levin? Seems like he disappeared or something

Your right Michael Levin wrote it Jared Taylor just did the forward.

2 short books that are great reads to understand American culture. Z man said these 2 Eric Hoffer True Believer to understand SJW PC behavior.
[amazon.com]

The other is American Nations by Colin Woodard. Helps to understand the culture of The United States.
[amazon.com]

Jesse Lee Peterson book here.
[amazon.com]

My favorite Jared Taylor book is White Identity. I think it was his best. Jim goad also wrote a good book called Whiteness the original sin.

@Sacha799 Thank you for this Sacha. Very much appreciate your comments.

@Robert100 you're welcome! It's fun to have discussions on here.

Meet the first slave holder in the United States.
[en.wikipedia.org]

DAN_STL Level 7 June 13, 2020

Who gives a fuck? Assholes got caught...so what?

DAN_STL Level 7 June 13, 2020

I think a great book to read about race relations is Booker T. Washington's Up From Slavery

Forgot to mention Jason Kohne NWG Born Guilty as well also very good,
[amazon.com]

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 23

Photos 516 More

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little weird. All of them ina nation that is overwhelmingly Eastern Orthodox? Shouldn’t there be more of them in there instead?

Posted by InspirationHow do you explain this.

Posted by CourseofEmpireIf the international banking cartel says that you aren't allowed to have a bank account, it means you are a threat.

Posted by CourseofEmpireThis should be our objective

Posted by CourseofEmpireProposed measures to reduce fertility in the US, 1967. "Too Many Americans."

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little pita bread, tsaziki, souvlaki, mmmm, quite tasty; not sure about the social media platform though. ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireI mean, is he really wrong?

Posted by CourseofEmpireThere are reports many larger cities are starting to see an outward drift. Maybe the early stages of this? ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireWhy can’t C-19 vaccine mandates be taken seriously?

Posted by CourseofEmpireWarren is one of the inventors of mRNA and he believes 1 to 2 billion will die from this vaxx. [twitter.com]

Posted by CourseofEmpireThe vast majority are vaxxed. This can’t be the unvaxxed who are mostly dying. Remember, they are a few months ahead of the Northern hemisphere.

Posted by CourseofEmpireAwesome 😂

Posted by CourseofEmpireWeimar (yes, THAT Weimar) will no longer report numbers of vaxxed people being hospitalized for COVID because the truth might be used for "misinformation." -Lovecraft's Cat

Posted by CourseofEmpireAny cause. This is an amazing vaccination, you are almost invincible if you get it, everyone (except a few little side effects and such)! 😂

Posted by CourseofEmpireHow long before a politician is physically attacked and even killed for mandating vaccines? [news.com.au]

Posted by CourseofEmpireNotice how much things increased with this one vaccine?

• Top tags#video #world #media #government #hope #biden #money #Police #youtube #reason #truth #death #god #culture #rights #whites #democrats #society #China #politics #USA #freedom #vote #evidence #Canada #children #videos #TheTruth #liberal #racist #nation #evil #fear #kids #racism #chinese #friends #hell #conservative #community #crime #propaganda #justice #Christian #book #population #religion #FreeSpeech #antifa #violence ...

Members 1,889Top