slug.com slug.com
3 0

LINK Embrace Alt Tech. BUT... Make them KICK YOU OFF of big tech platforms. Don't just leave.

My first censorship experience was yelling "Subscribe to Pewdiepie" in Stormwind chat, in world of warcraft. It earned me a 24 hour suspension.

It was actually labeled as "Hate Speech" by Blizzard. Hate Speech!!!!!!!

Then they back pedaled and called it "Advertising" even though it was no different than shouting a Chuck Norris meme in barrens chat.

Even though I pointed this out, nothing was done and I received no compensation. I did quit WoW for a few months though... They that $30 bucks they didn't get... they will never get back. Even if I join again, they will never get the money for the time I quit in protest.

But, yeah, I yelled about pewdiepie, and made THEM suspend me.

That's what we should all do with bit tech. Make them kick you off. Show them for what they are.

curvycom 7 June 10
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Agree.

The answer is cross posting. The barrier there is the additional labor required. People like Paul Ramsey and other "names" need volunteers to handle that and other tasks of life so they can focus.

Paul posts once, and an army of volunteers cross posts it to numerous platforms.

good point and sound advice. Are there bots or scripts to help you post to both gab and twitter? There must be. I haven't yet looked into it though.

It is sad what has happened to Blizzard. Years ago, they had some amazing developers. Those developers are now gone and now it is all about being 'woke.' And I HATE politics in a game. I play to get away from the bullshit politics in the real world.

I somewhat agree with your strategy. I am still on Twitter, but I have decided to no longer provide content to a platform that hates my people. They will probably kick me off in a few years anyway.

yeah, same. I got on gab about a year ago. I'm still on twitter though I don't really use it.

I rank the worst of the Big Tech platforms this way in worst to not as bad. 1. Facebook- the first site to either leave or not participate politically. They ban the most people. 2. Youtube- I rank Youtube slightly worse than Twitter mainly because Red Ice is still on Twitter but not Youtube and some others are like this Fuentes is still on Twitter but not Youtube. 3. Twitter- As bad as they have gotten they still allow on Fuentes, Red Ice, David Duke, Kevin Macdonald. Again they freeze followers and they were dicks to Jared Taylor there worst offense but they rank slightly above Youtube. Honorable mention- Google if you search White couples on Google you see 90 percent Black Male White female couples a direct attack on us as a people. If you Google American inventors you get 95 percent Black men with this search. Google is not your friend

I agree/disagree. I think it's important to 'show them for what they are,' but the point has been made countless times by now. Another analogy might be a 'bad' neighborhood. Do you want to be forced out, or 'flee' on your own terms? Maybe somebody could come up with a clever hashtag that sums up the concept of 'flight' from the diversity/oppression of twitter...

"Digital separation en route to physical and political separation"

you make a good point. Some people consider it a badge of honor though to be kicked from big tech. As I mentioned, I got kicked though not permanently from blizzard. It was the lie of hate speech that really energized me though. I haven't now played a blizzard game in quite a while. They have lost a lot of money from me over the years through their bending the knee to Marxism.

@Afterthought by the way, I didn't mention that my "Hate Speech" was yelling Subscribe to Pewdipie in general chat. Which is neither hate related or even advertising, since it's just a meme. All these "woke" companies are sick--or rather, full of sick, hateful individuals. "curvycom" Group

Recent Visitors 11

Photos 516 More

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little weird. All of them ina nation that is overwhelmingly Eastern Orthodox? Shouldn’t there be more of them in there instead?

Posted by InspirationHow do you explain this.

Posted by CourseofEmpireIf the international banking cartel says that you aren't allowed to have a bank account, it means you are a threat.

Posted by CourseofEmpireThis should be our objective

Posted by CourseofEmpireProposed measures to reduce fertility in the US, 1967. "Too Many Americans."

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little pita bread, tsaziki, souvlaki, mmmm, quite tasty; not sure about the social media platform though. ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireI mean, is he really wrong?

Posted by CourseofEmpireThere are reports many larger cities are starting to see an outward drift. Maybe the early stages of this? ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireWhy can’t C-19 vaccine mandates be taken seriously?

Posted by CourseofEmpireWarren is one of the inventors of mRNA and he believes 1 to 2 billion will die from this vaxx. [twitter.com]

Posted by CourseofEmpireThe vast majority are vaxxed. This can’t be the unvaxxed who are mostly dying. Remember, they are a few months ahead of the Northern hemisphere.

Posted by CourseofEmpireAwesome 😂

Posted by CourseofEmpireWeimar (yes, THAT Weimar) will no longer report numbers of vaxxed people being hospitalized for COVID because the truth might be used for "misinformation." -Lovecraft's Cat

Posted by CourseofEmpireAny cause. This is an amazing vaccination, you are almost invincible if you get it, everyone (except a few little side effects and such)! 😂

Posted by CourseofEmpireHow long before a politician is physically attacked and even killed for mandating vaccines? [news.com.au]

Posted by CourseofEmpireNotice how much things increased with this one vaccine?

• Top tags#video #world #media #government #hope #biden #money #Police #youtube #reason #truth #death #god #culture #rights #whites #democrats #society #China #politics #USA #freedom #vote #evidence #Canada #children #videos #TheTruth #liberal #racist #nation #evil #fear #kids #racism #chinese #friends #hell #conservative #community #crime #propaganda #justice #Christian #book #population #religion #FreeSpeech #antifa #violence ...

Members 1,889Top