slug.com slug.com
13 17

ok, so youtube took this video down since it "violates community guidelines"... so here it is!!
So happy to have slug <3
[vimeo.com]

JaclynGlenn 7 May 28
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

gasps I found it! I'm trying to get used to slug.com and was looking every where for this vid 😉 can't wait to watch it.

Hi, Jaclyn!
You're nice. You have to talk about Brazil's president, Jair Bolsonaro. The president who hates black, atheist and gay people and who redirects more than 70% of taxes to the army in a country that is absent from wars. A president that refers to concepts like torture, censorship, minority execution, military dictatorship. The president who says things like:
"I'd rather see my son dead than gay"
"Black people non even serve for breeding"
"There is no hunger in Brazil"
"There's no constitution, no. I am the fucking constitution!"
"Minorities have to kneel or disappear"
"It will only change when happen a civil war in here. Falling down killing some 30,000 and if some innocent people have to die, that's fine"
"I am homophobic, YES!"
"Homophobic, me? Fake news"
"There is no burning in the Amazon Forest"
"It is the indigenous who are burning the Amazon!"
"Lighter quilombola weighs 7 arrobas"
"The 1964' Dictatorship only wasn't better because it didn't kill many people"

Jaclyn, Bolsonaro is now president and also responsible for a significant increase in the number of gays and trans people murdered in Brazil, the country with the highest rate in the world. Brazil is also extremely religious and Bolsonaro has taken advantage of that. He is also involved in the murder of black and lesbian city councilor Marielle Franco. To make matters worse, Bolsonaro considers the coronavirus a "fake news" created by communists. Now, Brazil is the third country with the most deaths and contamination in the world! I'd love If you could answer me!

Hey, Jaclyn.
Talk about Brazil's president, Jair Bolsonaro. The president who hates black and atheist people and who redirects more than 70% of taxes to the army in a country that is absent from wars. A president that refers to concepts like torture, censorship, minority execution, military dictatorship. The president who says things like:
"I'd rather see my son dead than gay"
"Black people non even serve for breeding"
"There is no hunger in Brazil"
"There's no constitution, no. I am the fucking constitution!"
"Minorities have to kneel or disappear"
"It will only change when happen a civil war in here. Falling down killing some 30,000 and if some innocent people have to die, that's fine"
"I am homophobic, YES!"
"Homophobic, me? Fake news"
"There is no burning in the Amazon Forest"
"It is the indigenous who are burning the Amazon!"
"Lighter quilombola weighs 7 arrobas"
"The 1964' Brazilian Dictatorship only wasn't better because it didn't kill many people"

Like you, I don't care if people are religious. I do believe but I understand why people do not. It's because of people like Kenneth Copeland who lives on the fears and the superstitions of people and will indoctrinate them like he's some kind of miracle worker. He is not a miracle worker. Nobody on this planet is. If I was to pick one person who defines the teachings of God, or Jesus on how to take care of someone it's former President Jimmy Carter.
My wife and I have attended one of his church services here in Georgia, and even if you don't believe, he had a very powerful message for everyone. He challenged the congregation, to go out and do one good deed for someone else. It does not matter if it is twenty-dollars in gas, a ride to work, or helping the less fortunate. If we all dedicated as much time helping one another, as we do fighting each other, we could make the world a better place.
This is the kind of people we need. You don't even have to be religious, just someone who believes that if we spent as much time helping and doing good things to one another, we could do out part in making the world a better place to live. I believe it, and as we all should. Anyway, sorry about ranting, but I just wanted to share.

NYNER Level 3 May 31, 2020

In all honesty, I do consider myself a Christian, but I also found your video very entertaining and funny, and would NEVER follow a preacher like the ones you were mocking... frankly that guy was a bit scary and too intense for me. LOL!

I’m your new patreon hail Jaclyn !

murshid Level 2 May 29, 2020

Hey Jaclyn! Former Muslim here thanks for you it makes no sense to worship a god whose transparent to this world am an Atheist now on!

murshid Level 2 May 29, 2020

Light is transparent, so Is water, and sound.
Sorry. Energy is transparent Until it condenses. Do you have a better reason?

So is space and the atmosphere

What a funny video. YouTube’s lose for not seeing this so happy to support you Jaclyn in the ways that I can! Please keep creating.

Nontek Level 3 May 29, 2020

I pity the fool who denies the Christ

@MisterEdmonds tf does that even mean? It’s an opinion, I didn’t say my own. That’s ok though I forgive you because Jesus would want me to 😉

@Nontek ok this is weird, I don’t remember leaving this comment.. but yeah, if we forgive those who offend us, we are supernaturally operating, as the natural ego would seek justice for the offense. Mmm

It isn’t working

Followed you here from youtube.!!

DrMorq Level 1 May 28, 2020

Here's the correct link!! [vimeo.com]

Nice! It's a strange time atm, with Twitter apparently growing some balls and fact-checking Trump (why now? 4 years ago might've helped...), while Zuckerberg went on Fox to explain why FB wouldn't.

With a pathological liar for US president, and a similar problem in the UK, it seems fact checking is way too little, too late. Yet people confuse this with censorship, which it's not and should never be.

Let's call out public figures who lie, at every level from social media to print and tv. This should be done with independent fact checking backed by solid evidence, and presented alongside.

But let's not censor lies by removing content. A dangerous path to walk and ultimately I'd argue it's better to expose liars rather than hide them.

Your video was clearly a case of flippant censorship, since the content made the title unequivocally satirical.

But I wonder what your position is more generally, with regard to fact checking and it's darker cousin censorship, and to what extent you feel either of these should exist?

Btw, great to discover Slug, thanks for that! 🙂

@CatPaw maybe they are fed up with the garbage he leaves on their plattform, and don’t forget, an election is coming up in November, the POTASS has already been complaining about a rigged election, before he even lost. It’s only right of Twitter to counteract on his BS. If he loses in noveber, he and his voters will still complain that it was rigged, but maybe not that loud. Everyone with two eyes can see, that he is trying to pull that crap now, and it’s just not valid.

@CatPaw Fact checking and censorship are two completely different things btw.

Fact checking is the procedure to find out if a stated opinion or “truth” is valid or false.

Censorship on the other hand, is the prohibition of free speech, writing or art in which an individual states their opinion. If they still do, that is if they are even able to do it, not without harsh punishment.

I can’t see any link between the two.

[vimeo.com] here's the correct one

While the title of the page seems correct, no video is displayed.

"Sorry, we couldn't find that page"

Found it. The link should be [vimeo.com]

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 186

Photos 19 More

Posted by OprichnikiNext I watch muppets Haunted Mansion! 👍 👻 Happy Spooktober everyone! 🎃

Posted by OprichnikiReligious faith corrupts and absolute religious faith corrupts absolutely.

Posted by GodlessPlease join the Atheist Watch Facebook Group. We are anti-feminist [facebook.com]

Posted by jaclynglennfanTrying To Find Other Jaclyn Glenn Fans

Posted by caseyxsharpHere, I want to tell some things that might be helpful for you.

Posted by caseyxsharpHere you can probably find this information more appealing to you than anyone else, so I'm gonna speak it to you instead.

Posted by caseyxsharpHey you know what's great to eat, an omelet on a tortilla with spicy corn beef and Dioblo taco bell sauce.

Posted by caseyxsharpHey you know what's great to eat, an omelet on a tortilla with spicy corn beef and Dioblo taco bell sauce.

Posted by caseyxsharpThis is about.

Posted by caseyxsharpHey.. So you would like people to say things to you that they think of you on here, right, is that right?

Posted by caseyxsharpHey.. So you would like people to say things to you that they think of you on here, right, is that right?

Posted by havenonoHi, Jaclyn! You're nice.

Posted by CollieSo thankful to you Jacker-Lin-Glenn, for telling me about this Slug business

Posted by MadisonAvenueThe Red Book Is Public Now.

Posted by CleverFoxFaceH-O-L-A ppl

• Top tags#video #world #reason #god #youtube #hope #truth #society #TheTruth #hell #evil #videos #humans #Atheist #government #money #death #media #hello #kids #book #devil #Canada #Christian #earth #freedom #children #culture #Jesus #community #created #rights #religious #evidence #Police #fear #racist #bullshit #religion #friends #vote #China #atheism #Constitution #laws #Christians #faith #church #belief #liberal ...

Members 1,322Top