slug.com slug.com
3 0

Heyeeee.. Jaclyn Glenn I know that you will see this eventually.. So I'm just going to say it. I'm not worried about what I might be telling you right now.. I'm totally drunk right now and it doen't seem like it's many to people that they respond to your post right now.. But ok, getting drunk makes me more focused actually... I'm not worried about what I might be saying to you darling, I'm not worried because in my mind right now every women is my mother right now, I believe in you in fact even if your husband doesn't, not a single mother in the world right now can deny me what I am worth, I'm not trying to do the right thing or to be, I'm just trying to tell you right now that every women in the world right now thinks they couldn't deny it I am what I am worth to them, if it could seem like I've only been telling you what I've told you only because I know that you'lll be letting be the one klistening to me rightnow, then I wouldn'd be the one letting you listen right now when it is that I say. I don't care really, I know that I can do the wrong thing and think of myself that I can still be right, because not just of my mother what I might be telling her, but because all women might be my mother, and you're the one that if I wished to please myself doing all only the most wrong things, that you'll be the only girl that I be telling it to you, you. I just wanting to let you now if just this hasn't been able what gets to you yet, if that's what you're really thinking about, you don't have to be the one to worry, because the only one thing that I worry about right now is this the only girls I just haven't been the one to tell this to yet by the way, so that's why I am only sorry to you... right now..

caseyxsharp 7 Oct 9
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yeah...that's a drunk post. I like doing those too. The results are interesting. Good on you for making one in a manner not likely to destroy stuff. You didn't tell any married people you secretly loved them. You didn't admit any crimes. You passed!

The good news is, you can recover from being drunk. You can't recover from being stupid.

Mate have you considered going to therapy and putting the bottle down?
You got some freudian-mom-stuff going on there.
Jaclyn is a celebrity. She's married and she won't see what you wrote.
The fan page was probably made by a fan of hers- probably not actually Jacklyn.
I get that she's a beautiful woman and you probably like her.
I do too but she's MARRIED and she probably lives on a tropical island or something.

With that in mind I want you to know that some women close to you might be athiest and very attractive. More importantly than that- they may even be single.
See if you can find them and have a coffee or something with them.
No bars for now until you know you can hold your liquor better.

In vino veritas!

sqeptiq Level 10 Oct 9, 2022

Recent Visitors 4

Photos 19 More

Posted by OprichnikiNext I watch muppets Haunted Mansion! 👍 👻 Happy Spooktober everyone! 🎃

Posted by OprichnikiReligious faith corrupts and absolute religious faith corrupts absolutely.

Posted by GodlessPlease join the Atheist Watch Facebook Group. We are anti-feminist [facebook.com]

Posted by jaclynglennfanTrying To Find Other Jaclyn Glenn Fans

Posted by caseyxsharpHere, I want to tell some things that might be helpful for you.

Posted by caseyxsharpHere you can probably find this information more appealing to you than anyone else, so I'm gonna speak it to you instead.

Posted by caseyxsharpHey you know what's great to eat, an omelet on a tortilla with spicy corn beef and Dioblo taco bell sauce.

Posted by caseyxsharpHey you know what's great to eat, an omelet on a tortilla with spicy corn beef and Dioblo taco bell sauce.

Posted by caseyxsharpThis is about.

Posted by caseyxsharpHey.. So you would like people to say things to you that they think of you on here, right, is that right?

Posted by caseyxsharpHey.. So you would like people to say things to you that they think of you on here, right, is that right?

Posted by havenonoHi, Jaclyn! You're nice.

Posted by CollieSo thankful to you Jacker-Lin-Glenn, for telling me about this Slug business

Posted by MadisonAvenueThe Red Book Is Public Now.

Posted by CleverFoxFaceH-O-L-A ppl

• Top tags#video #world #reason #god #youtube #hope #truth #society #TheTruth #hell #evil #videos #humans #Atheist #government #money #death #media #hello #kids #book #devil #Canada #Christian #earth #freedom #children #culture #Jesus #community #created #rights #religious #evidence #Police #fear #racist #bullshit #religion #friends #vote #China #atheism #Constitution #laws #Christians #faith #church #belief #liberal ...

Members 1,323Top