slug.com slug.com
3 0

Jaclyn, you make a lot of hasty bad arguments all of the time, I don't think you're the best girl making an argument for girls to be educated let alone talking down about these reasonable men. You can say what you wish about that but it's not like it wasn't ever going to come up. You start by talking about Jesse Paterson being evil like the rest of these supposedly people, I'm having a hard time taking you seriously when he's just trying to find out more and sometimes you have to repeat what others say to find out information.

All you hear is these men are trashing women. But that's you, you talk shit about people all of the time like that's all you have to give to the conversation. Do you not hear the hypocrisy in your own words when you speak? This is exactly what a woman does when they think they have an education, I don't accept that you're the spoke person on women, there's way more smarter women than you and most of them aren't even educated at all. When you hear, MEN, just talking about women, the nest thing this girl you has to contribute to the conversation is, that there's some human beings like them that must absolutely have to be bad people just for saying what they think. I don't like people like you, you talk a lot of shit Jaclyn and I'm tired of hearing from people like you, on some level you have to realize that you should have the same respect for these men as anyone else, whether even it be criminal serial killers, a man just about women, or, bad people like you say these men are even if they weren't just talking about how bad women are, you need a reality check Jaclyn Glenn, no one is just talking about women are bad for having an education because they are just bad and inferior to men, that's not what anyone is talking about, they're talking about was it bad, actually a mistake that women were educated, that may have been the words that were being used that women were inferior but no one ever is really just talking about when women are educated they destroy more things because of what they think they have learned, like it's a bad thing, it's just a clear observation of what happens when women think they have an education, there's smarter women than you Jaclyn Glenn that no matter if they were educated would blatantly disagree with everything you have ever said, solely because, the point of being good and right being a woman is to have an education not to think that just because you are an entitle little smirky princess with an education that you have to be right all of the time just to be equal to men, you snooty piece of shit.

I'm always mad at you Jaclyn Glenn and don't like you wouldn't know what you did, this is nothing new. I'm not even mad that you are a horrible representative for your entire gender alone by yourself, but you keep finding ways to prove me wrong. I've been ridiculed by the same shitbag snoots like you many times for how I am and just because I'm a man, however you know what separates you from them and me from you, I'm sure that those same women in my past given the chance and putting their woman pride aside speaking as real human beings, they know that if they hold it against me like it's just my fault they were trash talking me behind my back that they aren't capable of being able to keep going to continue as decent human beings anymore, I'd even go as far as to say they were on my side all along and that the reason they were ever like that to me in the first place was those people were shit and couldn't even really the fact they were although as human beings I give them more credit than what they're worth because you're a piece of shit too and I don't even just want to hold it against you just because you're proving to be one, if they had the real chance to talk to me like how they really felt I bet they would say something like I was rooting for you because I'm sure that in your own way you're not a bad person just because you're so different than everyone else and you can be even better because we were wrong about you from the start, and then I'd say, damn straight I am better than all of you and not only will I make you never forget it but you can suck my dick bitches if you don't like it because I am a better person than you, then they would absolutely just have to agree with me.

That's what separates you from them and you from me Jaclyn Glenn, they are aware of what pieces of shit they really are, you're just a girl that's completely oblivious to it that would rather just be bitching shit talking girl just to be one because that's what you know you are, I'm the absolute shit and it doesn't really matter if I'm a man or not, this was only going to end with some bitch being fucked in the mouth by my gigantic dick, and today that girl just happens to be you.

I would love it, if you really actually didn't like it, absolutely hatred for me because of it. You are a very deceitful girl that would lie to yourself even when knowing just how not to be so God damn deceptive. If I was a girl, or if I was talking shit just about you being one doesn't really matter, you talk shit about everything just like a stupid girl without an education but I don't see any of these other girl desperately to get away from the snarky douchbag men that you make those men out to be just because they were talking about women. You are the only girl that would see things the way you do like that, which isn't that surprising considering you are a girl who had an education and look at how you turned out, Jaclyn Glenn.

Do, you really want to try convincing yourself and lying in the face of God right now that you are like a real woman with an education that just wants to hate men just for shit talking women because you try to keep telling yourself that all these men do is act like they are superior to all women, I don't think they are, they're just better than you, I'm sorry if that is meant to hurt your feelings but it's true at least in your mind anyways that women aren't as equal to men, that's just the only answer that you would really accept and I know it is, because you can't deceive me Jaclyn Glenn, you are nothing like those other women who act and keep telling themselves they're really equal to men, those women are real women that do something to prove otherwise that they are as equal to men, if that's what you want to call makings of a great woman that's fine with me but is it the truth though that is just the way it is, they don't have to tell themselves they are actually great women just to be great women, just like just because a bunch of men are talking about women being inferior it just would mean that women are bad because men are better, you don't do shit to provide evidence to the contrary for yourself Jaclyn Glenn, all you do and that you know all that you do is just talk shit and never do anything just anything because you think you're so much better than other people, and I was sorry for telling you that, yeah, I'm sorry, sorry that to you thinking it's what you should have learned is that you're a really a great women, that it means that you're actually as equal to men because that's just all you ever like to talk shit about thinking that you could really be a woman doing something about it for real since that's all that you know how to do, Jaclyn Glenn. Real good, smart, women would know the difference between being a woman with something to say and just talking shit just because they don't like something because that's, what the rest of these women you kindly like to keep speaking about that you have said are like you smart and good ladies, have learned. Fucking bitch, you take it, you know you like it and you would deserve it Jaclyn Glenn, it's not like you really needed a man like me to tell you that, or any of those other girls too apparently. Would you look at that, a girl that doesn't know any better, just like the black man, what are the odd? That guy knows what I'm saying, Jesse Paterson. What came first the chicken or the egg, ha, dumb bitch, it was, me. This is the moment that everything that you've thought you've seen happening in your life, is about to turn everything that you have thought you've seen in your life around Jaclyn Glenn, I'm just a man but I promise you that, and I should say damn straight you should be the girl to know that too, because despite what you could have said about me, I'm not a dumb bitch, Jaclyn Glenn.

caseyxsharp 7 Aug 3
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

There is no god.
There never was a god.
There never will be a god.

Cry more.

1- TLDR
2- "Jesse Paterson being evil" Jaclyn has never called anyone EVIL, she's an atheist.
3- Get lost troll

@ArielleScarcella I have had a captivative thought Arielle, I think this in some partial bit would pertain to being related to something you would be interesting to like to hear that's real. You don't have to agree I'm not asking you to, but I'm just saying read this and you can be the one to make judgments yourself if that's what you wish, I'd like that more coming from you than her anyways, so have fun with it.

Recent Visitors 7

Photos 19 More

Posted by OprichnikiNext I watch muppets Haunted Mansion! 👍 👻 Happy Spooktober everyone! 🎃

Posted by OprichnikiReligious faith corrupts and absolute religious faith corrupts absolutely.

Posted by GodlessPlease join the Atheist Watch Facebook Group. We are anti-feminist [facebook.com]

Posted by jaclynglennfanTrying To Find Other Jaclyn Glenn Fans

Posted by caseyxsharpHere, I want to tell some things that might be helpful for you.

Posted by caseyxsharpHere you can probably find this information more appealing to you than anyone else, so I'm gonna speak it to you instead.

Posted by caseyxsharpHey you know what's great to eat, an omelet on a tortilla with spicy corn beef and Dioblo taco bell sauce.

Posted by caseyxsharpHey you know what's great to eat, an omelet on a tortilla with spicy corn beef and Dioblo taco bell sauce.

Posted by caseyxsharpThis is about.

Posted by caseyxsharpHey.. So you would like people to say things to you that they think of you on here, right, is that right?

Posted by caseyxsharpHey.. So you would like people to say things to you that they think of you on here, right, is that right?

Posted by havenonoHi, Jaclyn! You're nice.

Posted by CollieSo thankful to you Jacker-Lin-Glenn, for telling me about this Slug business

Posted by MadisonAvenueThe Red Book Is Public Now.

Posted by CleverFoxFaceH-O-L-A ppl

• Top tags#video #world #reason #god #youtube #hope #truth #society #TheTruth #hell #evil #videos #humans #Atheist #government #money #death #media #hello #kids #book #devil #Canada #Christian #earth #freedom #children #culture #Jesus #community #created #rights #religious #evidence #Police #fear #racist #bullshit #religion #friends #vote #China #atheism #Constitution #laws #Christians #faith #church #belief #liberal ...

Members 1,322Top