slug.com slug.com
1 1

I've been trying to talk to church people around me about God so I can get better at telling people what I want them to know. The interesting thing is that I'm the Devil, I don't think that if I tried explaining things to these religious people that they would be capable of understanding from what I learned about what I could tell them about me and about the world. I believe that they would be at least able to, if they weren't actually religious people which is ironic because without that issue I would think that they would be capable of understanding to me. One thing that I just peiced together just recently was that despite all that what I believe that I should be doing now isn't even taking on the opportunity to speak about God to people but to start forming my own book of Devil's teachings. Up until now I was simply having a fun, nay grest time, just proving that there is such a thing as the supernatural to people that who absolutely had no idea before I came along if they happened not to already be religious, but now, I believe if I don't do this now that it's not even really going to matter in the end, I know what I believe and think about the world already and no one not even God had to ever tesch me, which is why this is making me a different kind of Devil pissed off right now, how ironic that God decides to play this kind of joke on me like I wasn't about to be the one to take it seriously right now, all I wanted was just to get people to believe in God and look at how that's going now, this looks like a job for me and I'm the only one left to believe that in who I can actually be is just the one to accomplish this now, I'm the Devil, teaching humans who believe in God about what to know about me, I wish that this issue was really my problem like a real bitch right now, because then I could really actually say right now that I'm about to fuck this bitch fuck it I'll do it. I have a job to do and I'm taking this, this is my bitch now.

I hate stupid humans. I'm the smartest, most intelligent, strongest and most powerful being in the universe and I'm stuck just making sure that with what little humans understand that they would be the ones who understand me right now, no I'm not happy about doing this but I'm still looking forward to having a talk with all of you humans about this later, because this is the most mercy that I can possibly give you at this point in time for me to give you right now. Alright, now I'm ready I can do this, lets go bitch.

Caseyxsharp2 6 May 24
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The Devil's a hard sell.

sqeptiq Level 10 Jan 25, 2022

Recent Visitors 6

Photos 19 More

Posted by OprichnikiNext I watch muppets Haunted Mansion! 👍 👻 Happy Spooktober everyone! 🎃

Posted by OprichnikiReligious faith corrupts and absolute religious faith corrupts absolutely.

Posted by GodlessPlease join the Atheist Watch Facebook Group. We are anti-feminist [facebook.com]

Posted by jaclynglennfanTrying To Find Other Jaclyn Glenn Fans

Posted by caseyxsharpHere, I want to tell some things that might be helpful for you.

Posted by caseyxsharpHere you can probably find this information more appealing to you than anyone else, so I'm gonna speak it to you instead.

Posted by caseyxsharpHey you know what's great to eat, an omelet on a tortilla with spicy corn beef and Dioblo taco bell sauce.

Posted by caseyxsharpHey you know what's great to eat, an omelet on a tortilla with spicy corn beef and Dioblo taco bell sauce.

Posted by caseyxsharpThis is about.

Posted by caseyxsharpHey.. So you would like people to say things to you that they think of you on here, right, is that right?

Posted by caseyxsharpHey.. So you would like people to say things to you that they think of you on here, right, is that right?

Posted by havenonoHi, Jaclyn! You're nice.

Posted by CollieSo thankful to you Jacker-Lin-Glenn, for telling me about this Slug business

Posted by MadisonAvenueThe Red Book Is Public Now.

Posted by CleverFoxFaceH-O-L-A ppl

• Top tags#video #world #reason #god #youtube #hope #truth #society #TheTruth #hell #evil #videos #humans #Atheist #government #money #death #media #hello #kids #book #devil #Canada #Christian #earth #freedom #children #culture #Jesus #community #created #rights #religious #evidence #Police #fear #racist #bullshit #religion #friends #vote #China #atheism #Constitution #laws #Christians #faith #church #belief #liberal ...

Members 1,322Top