slug.com slug.com
0 0

I feel like telling you about my knowledge about health, also it is my understanding that before you took medical school once, you seem like a girl that might like to know something interesting about the human body, good, because I haven't reached the level of making more groups yet in order to get this out of my mind, it's just like burning a hole in my mind.

The funny thing is to me, because I was always aware of you in my life, the same thing that happened to you and your faith in life is the same thing that happened to me, I might have been the one that has real total control over the life that you've been living but that doesn't mean i don't feel the same way about how you feel about what happens to you that happens to me because I do im am just like you the Devil but yeah can't say no and argue with that much, I both knew about you in your teen years going to college and also I was influenced by my mother but because she was also a nurse and she would take care of old people, you might have party influenced me growing up on that subject, it might be or then again I did turn out to be a more knowledgeable person than generally everyone about health without even trying to and my mother was a nurse so it could just be in my blood or the fact that I'm the Devil since because you got to know your enemy right, so, it does make me laugh that you were going to, sorry not trying to say you're not smart Jaclyn Glenn but, it's just i know how determined that you were then and what you were trying to at least trying going to do yourself, that's why i can't help but to laught to try to be the one that is to try telling you the knowledge that I just happened to pick up on this very topic, that'swhythatiskindof funny, becauseIknowa girllikeyoucouldat leastbesort of interested in hearing about what I know just about this.

Did you know that high blood pressure doesn't really exist? It doesn't, what it is it is not a thing in the body calling it high blood pressure is just the only way that people can understand the process that is a process and nothing more, it has effects on humans just as it does on any living creature, it's not even a real process it's more like a side effect.

It isn't high blood pressure that you should be more concerned about with, it's the rate that the blood is moving through the body and how much time that it really actually takes that your heart can move it all the way out and through, because it depends on many factors that no matter what anyone tells you or you might hear it is all a negative feedback loop, like your thyroid, it controls metabolism and heart rate, which coincidentally it just so happens to be it is it seems that, the more bigger and slower the animal and its metabolism the longer it's lifespan seems to be, like taking a mouse which is small and has a faster heart rate than an elephant into to consider, then what about, a tortoise, which can live for hundreds of years, the difference between these species is the tortoise is born not expecting to survive very long but due to that fact it lives it's life inside of a shell and has no need for a faster metabolism, other creatures do, your metabolism is controlled by your thyroid, it controls not only just that but also the blood pressure and heart rate too,having an overactive thyroid can lead to heart problems that the best to the doctor's knowledge is only treatable in by treating the underlying symptoms not the actual cause, and it doesn't help the patient it only eases the symptoms and slowly makes the problems even worse, like a bad heart functioning and high blood pressure, you might have a bad heart because of your thyroid but it's because of your high blood pressure no other causes, high blood pressure tends to create a thicker heart because it beats harder, but, beating harder isn't actually the right phrase to say, it will only beat harder the more weaker and out of shape you are, but, the doctor will tell you something else that's different it being that cardiac muscle is different than skeletal muscle but this is not further from the truth because even though it thickens due to the high blood pressure and becomes weaker the more it grows actually really the fact is that without high blood pressure you will never be able to avoid having high blood pressure due to diabetes and weight gain which is what you are trying to avoid, however, lowering your blood pressure is not what is helping you, because to effect that you need to control your thyroid and on the other hand if you try to lower your thyroid levels then it will cause you to gain weight which is the problem, you are either dying of high blood pressure or your dying of diabetes because you're fat, your heart is doing just what muscle is supposed to do, it's not your high blood pressure that is the problem that is what needs helping to keep from killing you from having it, you need both a bigger more powerful heart and the heart rate that mean it makes it easier for you to pump blood, or in other words what it means is your metabolism. You can't fix that, without having high blood pressure and a fast heart beat, which as you surmised is what is killing you and that what doctors advise against.

Girls are more prone to hyperthyroidism, which isn't at all that surprising I mean they are prone to just about everything like heart attacks, brittle bones, headaches, which are caused by blood pressure, diabetes and everything else associated with being obese.

Which would explain this right here, Why that I am both left handed and have high blood pressure and heart rate, lefthanded people are more closely identified with being female than male, which would also explain why that i having such a fast heartbeat and high metabolism that has caused my body now to to have what panic attacks that I do get to be substantially more powerful than normal panic attacks but given the way my natural body was made has been the most only thing that has been keeping going through it, look at what I just found out, i just learned that today just figuring out that myself all on my own.

My worries are something of a matter though, I'm worried, because I naturally have such a fast heart and high blood pressure so much and so long that, if I do try to change my blood pressure, which, no doubt unmistakably it will happen if I start working out again, will that actually cause my damaged heart and panic attacks even worse you wonder?

Hey, now that I think about it, looks at hand, looks at Jaclyn Glenn, looks back at hand, this, this might actually be able to help you just as much if not m8at least, because I know you're a girl that has had this problem before too. I can help with that. Start taking curcumin, right now, it will help with everything. It helps with anxiety, thyroid, removes heavy metals, anti inflammatory and is an anti oxidant. That will just be the thing that helps you the very most Jaclyn Glenn.

*oh, oh, that's right, yeah, i did see this coming actually, I've been preparing for that condition and I just learned about this today, even though through my own genius, I have avoided my own problem, ive prepared for this for years. Because, I'm awesome and I whoop ass.

Caseyxsharp2 6 Jan 17
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

Recent Visitors 2

Photos 19 More

Posted by OprichnikiNext I watch muppets Haunted Mansion! 👍 👻 Happy Spooktober everyone! 🎃

Posted by OprichnikiReligious faith corrupts and absolute religious faith corrupts absolutely.

Posted by GodlessPlease join the Atheist Watch Facebook Group. We are anti-feminist [facebook.com]

Posted by jaclynglennfanTrying To Find Other Jaclyn Glenn Fans

Posted by caseyxsharpHere, I want to tell some things that might be helpful for you.

Posted by caseyxsharpHere you can probably find this information more appealing to you than anyone else, so I'm gonna speak it to you instead.

Posted by caseyxsharpHey you know what's great to eat, an omelet on a tortilla with spicy corn beef and Dioblo taco bell sauce.

Posted by caseyxsharpHey you know what's great to eat, an omelet on a tortilla with spicy corn beef and Dioblo taco bell sauce.

Posted by caseyxsharpThis is about.

Posted by caseyxsharpHey.. So you would like people to say things to you that they think of you on here, right, is that right?

Posted by caseyxsharpHey.. So you would like people to say things to you that they think of you on here, right, is that right?

Posted by havenonoHi, Jaclyn! You're nice.

Posted by CollieSo thankful to you Jacker-Lin-Glenn, for telling me about this Slug business

Posted by MadisonAvenueThe Red Book Is Public Now.

Posted by CleverFoxFaceH-O-L-A ppl

• Top tags#video #world #reason #god #youtube #hope #truth #society #TheTruth #hell #evil #videos #humans #Atheist #government #money #death #media #hello #kids #book #devil #Canada #Christian #earth #freedom #children #culture #Jesus #community #created #rights #religious #evidence #Police #fear #racist #bullshit #religion #friends #vote #China #atheism #Constitution #laws #Christians #faith #church #belief #liberal ...

Members 1,322Top