slug.com slug.com
0 0

I have other things to say about Eugenia Cooney. As I've said i have a psychic ability and have been controlling the world for some time, and just like you I've been watching all of you YouTube people and persons, I've known everything that you've been doing. I watched the relationship between Eugenia and her mother, it's not like how you say that goes on in her house.

Her family life is just as it was that is my family's household, dude, my mother was always having a reason to get onto me about all kinds of things, i don't know what you think mental and physical abuse is but my mom now it was my mom that mentally and physically abused me, she did but she would never make me feel bad just for her desire to abuse me, so even if she were trying to do it to benefit herself like most parents that never understood what abuse is themselves, then she still wouldn't make me feel bad for it which would make her actually a bully, sometimes it is important for a parent to be like that if they want their child to change to what they want, but you gotta understand, it's not a mother's job to be a bully for that reason alone, and because of that even though my mother was willing to be, she understood that as her role of being a mother that, there's no amount of abuse that the world or herself could ever have put me through to just make me feel bad to want to change that would ever make me want to just because if she felt like being a bully trying to make me change because she thought so, and you really think about it, still didn't even do that even though she had plenty of reason to as a matter of fact, she really believed that i was a bad kid and that there were still things about me that she couldn't put up with even for her sake of being my mother, Eugenia Cooney on the other hand, I'm pretty sure that her mother still would be like that even if she had a reason to be.

I don't understand how you could think that her mother is the reason for what's happening, you know what you should call that, that's called a matter of circumstance, it hardly explains anything without putting blame on someone, no is is to blame at all for what's been happening to Eugenie, even her condition is still a matter of circumstance, it is because, you think that Eugenia Cooney does what she does because of people watching her, how can you even say that, dude, Eugenia Cooney started making videos long before so many other youtubers, then she became the biggest most watched person on the whole entire internet, do you even know what you would you would have to do to be that big of a star, you don't Jaclyn Glenn, she pours heart and soul into making all of her videos, you cannot just become the biggest person on the internet just because someone is forcing you to. This girl did it without even trying to.

She's like me, this girl is under my care, you cannot tell me that she's being controlled by anyone unless that person is me, I do what I do, writing and as what you can see been doing it for all my life just like Eugenia Cooney, Eugenia Cooney does what she does. Ive let humanity entertain the idea that things like science have controlled the world for a long time, humans don't control themselves or anything on this planet, you like to think you do, but whether you're a bad person or a good person, i control your whole planet, like i hear scientists say some stupid things, like how a girl's body just knows when she's having sex with a stranger or the person she loves and that's why it's harder to get pregnant when she's raped, no, I'm the one that controls that, or this stuff about what attracts women and what gets men to be how women eant them to be, no i control that and the way down to who is doing who, when people learn this about me, it doesn't matter you think so or not, people know who their masters are, they might try to fight it but people normally don't ever try to fight against my instructions, i control everything under me that is worse off bellow me, so there is no way they would beat me even if they did know because humans have no power over me, I am the most baddest thing on the planet and there is nothing better that is above me, because there is nothing more bad to humans than me the Devil. I'm the only one that knows how to save that girl and the willpower to do it, I will keep this girl safe and protect her, because the only one that is going to save her it's going to be me because not going to be any of you. I control and protect your planet, no matter what you think, and this little like nothing girl is testament to that.

Caseyxsharp2 6 Jan 14
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

Recent Visitors 3

Photos 19 More

Posted by OprichnikiNext I watch muppets Haunted Mansion! 👍 👻 Happy Spooktober everyone! 🎃

Posted by OprichnikiReligious faith corrupts and absolute religious faith corrupts absolutely.

Posted by GodlessPlease join the Atheist Watch Facebook Group. We are anti-feminist [facebook.com]

Posted by jaclynglennfanTrying To Find Other Jaclyn Glenn Fans

Posted by caseyxsharpHere, I want to tell some things that might be helpful for you.

Posted by caseyxsharpHere you can probably find this information more appealing to you than anyone else, so I'm gonna speak it to you instead.

Posted by caseyxsharpHey you know what's great to eat, an omelet on a tortilla with spicy corn beef and Dioblo taco bell sauce.

Posted by caseyxsharpHey you know what's great to eat, an omelet on a tortilla with spicy corn beef and Dioblo taco bell sauce.

Posted by caseyxsharpThis is about.

Posted by caseyxsharpHey.. So you would like people to say things to you that they think of you on here, right, is that right?

Posted by caseyxsharpHey.. So you would like people to say things to you that they think of you on here, right, is that right?

Posted by havenonoHi, Jaclyn! You're nice.

Posted by CollieSo thankful to you Jacker-Lin-Glenn, for telling me about this Slug business

Posted by MadisonAvenueThe Red Book Is Public Now.

Posted by CleverFoxFaceH-O-L-A ppl

• Top tags#video #world #reason #god #youtube #hope #truth #society #TheTruth #hell #evil #videos #humans #Atheist #government #money #death #media #hello #kids #book #devil #Canada #Christian #earth #freedom #children #culture #Jesus #community #created #rights #religious #evidence #Police #fear #racist #bullshit #religion #friends #vote #China #atheism #Constitution #laws #Christians #faith #church #belief #liberal ...

Members 1,323Top