slug.com slug.com
0 1

I might as well give you another one now. Im always glad to tell you my point here that you're just not getting girl. So since that's the case i know just the thing i want you to know.

Left handed people. There's no mistaking that what is known about lefthand people has been wrong. Left handed people are like a totally different species altogether, and it's not even that, that they really are either, it's just that everyone else is just too stupid enough to even try to understand them, they've been getting unsolicited hate since forever, not even the scientistific community even wants to even touch them, yet scientists think that they know why left handed are so different, seriously like only a handful of studies on lefthanded people have even happened, but, there are studies on everyone else, like you cannot even learn the first thing about lefthanded people unless you research all of these other kinds of people because literally you just can't do it, you have to learn about other types of people like, autism, asperger's syndrome, transgender and smart peoples, it's what is actually stupid, you have to learn about these people before even attempting to know about lefthanded people, sounds pretty stupid right, but those people scientists still keep acting like that they would even really be able to know if even they could, meanwhile lefthanded people still continue to be at the forefront of ambiguity, and that is why it's so stupid because you don't think that lefthanded people would know this, i mean, there is a reason why that lefthanded people are so prone to anxiety and testosterone and all the other reasons for being angry all of the time like people really think, it's not because they are are lefthanded if that should tell you anything about them at this time, it's because they live in a world that is dominated by righthanded stupid people dude. It's like trying to explain the reason why that the color red, is the color red, but leave it to a righthanded person that doesn't understand then. I do think right handed people are stupid, like i need a reason to even, what would you happen to call stupid because that is what is stupid if you don't understand that, well what does it even matter what I have to say, you are, you probably might be stupid. Stop treating lefthanded people like everyone else because they are not like other people.

They are not trans, gay, schizo, evil, simply either autistic or genius, even though it just so happens that they are more likely to be these things that you already consider yourself to be normal in the world whether you just thought so or not, it is really that lefthanded people are something else completely and entirely different from you and than you. You had a hard enough time trying to think that you could understand these people even when that you thought that it was only because you were righthanded people, i am lefthanded and i am, will be the one here to tell each and every one of you persons that everything that you think that you know is wrong, and i completely dare anyone out there to refute anything that i say, but don't you ever think that the reason that I might just be wrong for saying it is because you think that it is even because that i am not right and you will not ever convince me i am wrong about you no matter who you happen to think you are, you're not a right person that much i think im fairly sure about.

This is not a gratifying thing for me, if I'm going to destroy everything that you believe because it's wrong then I'm going to do that because everything you believe is wrong, and that is why that i am here to do too.

Caseyxsharp2 6 Jan 8
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

Recent Visitors 4

Photos 19 More

Posted by OprichnikiNext I watch muppets Haunted Mansion! 👍 👻 Happy Spooktober everyone! 🎃

Posted by OprichnikiReligious faith corrupts and absolute religious faith corrupts absolutely.

Posted by GodlessPlease join the Atheist Watch Facebook Group. We are anti-feminist [facebook.com]

Posted by jaclynglennfanTrying To Find Other Jaclyn Glenn Fans

Posted by caseyxsharpHere, I want to tell some things that might be helpful for you.

Posted by caseyxsharpHere you can probably find this information more appealing to you than anyone else, so I'm gonna speak it to you instead.

Posted by caseyxsharpHey you know what's great to eat, an omelet on a tortilla with spicy corn beef and Dioblo taco bell sauce.

Posted by caseyxsharpHey you know what's great to eat, an omelet on a tortilla with spicy corn beef and Dioblo taco bell sauce.

Posted by caseyxsharpThis is about.

Posted by caseyxsharpHey.. So you would like people to say things to you that they think of you on here, right, is that right?

Posted by caseyxsharpHey.. So you would like people to say things to you that they think of you on here, right, is that right?

Posted by havenonoHi, Jaclyn! You're nice.

Posted by CollieSo thankful to you Jacker-Lin-Glenn, for telling me about this Slug business

Posted by MadisonAvenueThe Red Book Is Public Now.

Posted by CleverFoxFaceH-O-L-A ppl

• Top tags#video #world #reason #god #youtube #hope #truth #society #TheTruth #hell #evil #videos #humans #Atheist #government #money #death #media #hello #kids #book #devil #Canada #Christian #earth #freedom #children #culture #Jesus #community #created #rights #religious #evidence #Police #fear #racist #bullshit #religion #friends #vote #China #atheism #Constitution #laws #Christians #faith #church #belief #liberal ...

Members 1,323Top